Stupid LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

Recently, you saw the tweets and news about him and his ex. As rumors said, she is someone who bad mouthed him after break up. Still, he is deeply in love with her. You tried hard to understand him but you can't help to control your anger. Secretly, you're in love to your best friend.  DingDong~ DingDong~ The door bell keep ranging along with the sound of hammering your door. Who the hell is that at this late night?! You thought. "Ya~ I'm coming! Stop breaking my door!" You shouted angrily as you already frustrated with all the things you heard today. As you open the door, something heavy just fall on me. Erm... Maybe I should said someone fall on you "JiYong?!" You shouted as you noticed it was him. You smell the strong alcohol that came from his body and he keeps mumbling something. "What you're saying?! Hell, can you...just...get off...of me?" You said it with almost breathless as he is still on top of you. "Don't go! I need you! I love you, jagiya!" He cried and don't know you feeling good to hear these words even you know definitely is not for you. You're too blind to push away all the 'lies' that going to blind you until he mumbling louder his ex's name. You immediately pushed him away and get angry. "What the hell, JiYong? I'm not her! Now get out from my house!" You shouted. You know it's rude and you shouldn't do that to your best friend especially he is drunk. He needs your care but you just can't stop the boiled anger inside of you. He rubbed his eyes and struggling to stand straight. As he open his eyes wider and look at your angry face, he hugged you again but this time he know it was you. "_______ah, she said we are over! I love her and why?!" He cried louder this time. Even though you're angry but looking at him, you just can't do it. Your hands automatically run to his back up and down to smooth him. "Ji-oppa ah, don't be like that! She ain't for you! She- aisssshhh why do you love her? Are you stupid or something?" Opps.... You suppose to comfort him but guess your subconscious betrayed you again. You just speak what's in your heart. "Oppa, I don't mean..." You tried to apologized but then he let go of you and said "you're right! I'm stupid and blind. that why she don't want me anymore!" He said, turn away to the entrance sadly. You have no idea where your courage come from and you just hugged him from behind "no oppa! You are not stupid! I... I don't mean that! I don't mean to angry but I just can't control myself." Then he hold your hands and tried to turn back but been stopped by you "let me finish this, oppa! Don't turn back! If not, I don't know if I could have the courage to say it again! Let me!" The last words makes him release your hands and so you continue "If you're stupid and blind, so am I! I love you too and I feel hurt when I saw her hurting you! You love her but the kiss is a lie. She kissed you but her love is a lie. Why you still ..." That when you start crying and you immediately apologized "I'm sorry! I'm not feeling well today. Goodnight and goodbye!" After the sentences, you knew he was going to say something but you refuse to listen. You simply gently push him out from your house and closed the door. Once the door closed, you let out your cry as loud as possible. You knew he heard it and you knew he didn't leave that night. Just blocked by a thin door, you both leans against the door that night. Both cried for the stupid thing called LOVE.