Bubble bath LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

After the exhausted day, you dragging your half-dead body back to home. Once you enter your house, you swing your shoes off your feet. Only God knows where it is now. You could only care less. On the way to your comfort couch, you throw away your bag and take off your suit. You are so tired until you straight forward throw your body on the couch. Finally, you get some rest and so you shut your eyes tight to get some nice rest. Your body is actually painfully aching but you can't do anything for it. Well, maybe you should said, you are too lazy to care until you feel some warmness on your heavy shoulder. Just when you about to open your eyes, turn back and ask, he gave a nice little squeeze on it. It feels so good especially on tiring day like this. You could only closed your eyes again and enjoy the pleasure. Unconsciously, you left out a soft moan and that when you feel awkward and immediately covering your mouth. You feel he leans closer and his face is so close to your ear. He chuckled and said "let it out, baby! Let me hear you enjoyable you are!" His y deep husky voice clearly mention who is him now. He must be your boyfriend- Choi SeungHyun. Aissshhh this big boy always like to tease you in such a way huh? You thought. With the stupid ego, you don't want to lose this battle. So you immediately turn back and facing him with fierce look, "oppa, why you're here? And... And how you get into my house?" You starts panic when you think of that. "You are the one who give me this!" He tingling the keys in front of you and smirked "did not!" You protested "did to!" He smiled. As you tried to grab it back, he held the keys higher. With his height advantage, you couldn't reach it and so you could only climb on the couch to try to get it. Just when you both are having a grabbing keys contest, you suddenly lose balance on standing on the couch and almost fall. Luckily, he manage to catch you "I don't know how could you even survive without me!" With full of cockiness, he said that and give a soft peck on your lips. Even you hate how badly he teasing you, but with the kiss you just blushing right away. Now, he is on top of you and your back flatly lay on the couch. He caressed your hairs and look at you in the eyes "how was your day, baby? Is hyung giving you too much of workload?" His voice is so gentle until you think you might as well fall in love with him over and over again. Oh, by the way, you are working with me at the same company but you don't want to get any special treats. Therefore, no much people know about you both's relationship. "I shouldn't agree to let you work. Hyung is turning my baby into a panda. Look at your eye bags!" He gently touch on it. "SeungHyun oppa, why said so? I'm happy to work at there. Everyone is so nice. These days is because the America company project, so we gotta work overtime. After this, would be fine! I'm ok, don't worry!" You said while running your finger on his chest playfully. "Yea! Hyung also turn you into a working monster! We haven't meet like a week!!!!!! Gosh, I need to fire him tomorrow in order to protect my girlfriend!" He said with serious tone "Ya~ oppa! How could you?!didnt I said I'm fine?" You straightly hit on his chest but not a strong punch. "See?? You even hit me for him! One more reason to make me fire him!" He said and you start pout. He is the boss and so you can't actually stop or change his decision if he plans to do so. In fact, he is a stubborn fellow. He will always do whatever he want. "Oh~ come on! I'm just joking with you!" He laughed and said as he saw you already turn your face away from him. Still, you ignore him even he apologized "I'm just afraid the China republic would grab you from me someday!" He said something so randomly that caused you turn back and look at him "What?!" You asked innocently and he smiled as he successfully get you to speak with him. "If you always do not get enough sleep, don't you think you would become a China panda? And then the China republic would catch you back under the reason of protecting their country's precious animal!" You laughed at his lame joke. Not even mention yet about the look he having while explaining. He make it so innocent and childish as if a kid trying to convince someone with UFO. "Oh really?" You can't stop laugh "so how you going to protect this little panda?!" You asked with non stop laughing. He suddenly locked his arms around you and hugged you tighter "like this??!! Hugging you tight! Never let you go!" He said and you "haha~now you look like a koala bear hugging a tree!" He start tickling your weakness area, waist. "Who is koala bear?" He stop tickling and asked. You playfully pointed at him "you!" Then he starts his tickling again. You laughed so hard and begin to surrender "ok! Ok! It's me! Me, _______ is Choi SeungHyun's one and only koala bear and panda!" That when he satisfy and let go of you. You laughed as he proudly said "now you know." Perhaps your body hurt even more when you both playing and so you groaned in pain. This make him nervous as he thought he hurt you badly "what's wrong baby? Did oppa hurt you?" He asked and immediately get up from you and help you sit up. "No, oppa! Is just I'm too tired of sitting more than 10 hours in front of computer without moving. My lower back hurt." You explained and suddenly he carry you up like a bride style. "What you're doing, oppa? Put me down!" You shouting while struggling "stop moving if you don't wanna fall! Oppa going to make you feel good!" He said with a smirk while walk you to your bedroom. "ya~ SeungHyun! I have no strength for that tonight!!!" You thought he was going to... Ahem you know, making love with you. Well, sometime he do. Just when you both are in your room, he put you down on the bed and softly hit on your head "what is that for?" You asked "for being dirty minded!" He said while walking to the bathroom in your bedroom. "Huh?" You don't quite understand what he means. He just went in to the bathroom and open the tap water to fill up the bath tub. "I just want to get you a hot relaxing bubble bath! What you been thinking? You, little corrupted mind!" When he come back, he smirked and said. While he is talking, you actually become speechless and as he coming closer and closer to you, your heart beats faster. "Or you actually want oppa doing other stuff with you, naughty girl?" He have a dirty smirk as he knew he won the game. You can't do anything but turn your head away and blushing hard "no-----no!!!" You stuttered.