Lonely LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario


Since when loving you make me so pathetic
Since when loving you become luxury
Even it's so shameless, but I still hoping you would love me forever

A message you writing on the paper and fly it out as paper-carved dragon fly sentence by sentence. 

You never expected this would pick up by the guy you loved. You never expected he was here in the park too.

After finished his work, JiYong walks home as usual. As he saw you across the street, he plan to call you but guess you can't hear him as you are wearing the earphone with you.
JiYong is the owner of the cafe house nearby your house. Everyday you would go to his cafe and buy some coffee. He thought you are really his loyal customer who like his coffee very much. However, the truth is you are there everyday because of him. You have allergy with coffee and so you can't even drink a drop of it. However, you like the smell of coffee and so that day you went to his new cafe house. You secretly crush on him since the day you know him. Looking at his focus and serious look when he making coffee is the most happy thing you could do everyday. 

"Isn't she ______?!" JiYong mumbling to himself when he saw you across the road. These few days JiYong didn't saw you coming to his cafe house. Is been a year and thirteen days you both know each other. Even JiYong and your conversation don't exceed 10 words, but he always has an indescribable feeling for you. Is sort of becoming a behavior for him to cook your 'favorite' coffee for you everyday and waiting for you to come and order at the specific time. An eye contact; a smile; a 'thank you' is all you both have but is also all needed to bright up his day.

JiYong immediately following you as he really want to know why you stop coming to his cafe house. Actually this happen because you overheard his staff mentioned that JiYong already got a girl that he loves or maybe a girlfriend. Well, you just don't wish to drown too deep in loving him so you stop yourself from seeing him. It's tough but you think you have too. This is why you brought a box and come to the park nearby Han River. You write down the things you want to say and fly it out as paper dragon fly on the bridge. 

Meanwhile, you're singing the song you wrote with 'touch love' by Yoon Mirae instrumental. You didn't know all this heard and saw by JiYong.

Song Lyric:

Long time ago
There is a girl waiting 
Waiting for the man she thinks
Running towards their love 
Believe loving him endlessly 
Is the only thing she could do 
It's ok if I can't touch you
It's ok if I can't hug you
Lonely love yes I love you like my destiny
I can still feel you with my heart
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala
My heart can't stop looking for you
Leaves all turned brown 
But he still not around
Flower down on the ground where are you 
Jagiya I'm waiting for you
It's ok if I can't touch you
It's ok if I can't hug you
Lonely love yes I love you like my destiny
I can still feel you with my heart
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala
My heart can't stop looking for you

"JiYong ah~saranghaeyo!! Jeongmal! (JiYong ah~ I love you! Really!)" you shouted out facing the Han River after the singing. This been heard by JiYong who under the bridge. He picked up all the paper dragon fly and run towards you. "Joesonghapmida! Ge guk~ (excuse me! This~" his voice makes you turn back and you are deeply shocked when you saw him. You don't know how to react but stiff on. "Ji... JiYongshi?!" Your eyes wide open and mind blank. He move slowly towards to you. At first you still don't know how to react until you realize the paper dragon fly are with him, that when you starts moving backward while he moving forwards. As he almost reach in front of you, your mind just shouted 'run' loudly. You turn back and want to run away quickly but a strong pull pulled you back to him. Is him. He pulled you in his arms and hugged you tight. "Hajima!nando saranghaeyo! (Don't go! I love you too!) You ain't lonely!"


Sometime love can be simple; simple is love. I want a simple love