Goodbye my almost LOVEr

BIG BANG Scenario

"______" you heard he calling your name again from behind but you don't dare to turn back. You know if you face him again, you have to make the decision. You don't want to but guess he force you as he turn you to face him.
Your eyes filled up full tears "JiYong oppa, please I beg you!" You cried.
"_____ah, why?! Why you always avoiding me? I know you still have feeling on me, don't you?" JiYong said with his blood shot eyes. God knows how long he didn't get a proper rest. 
"I... Oppa, just let me go!" You struggling from his catch. You want to escape so badly so you don't have to face this. "Are you going to accept that offer?" He asked and frozen your whole body. Should you tell him?! 
"Let me go, oppa! It's hurt!!!" You purposely said, hoping he would let go but he didn't "tell me!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING I SHOULD KNOW!" He starts losing his temper and screaming. 
Look at him, you rather feel depressed than scared. You know he didn't mean to but he is too in love with you. You know this will hurt him much but you have no choice. When you want something, go get it but in between you gotta pay for it. That's the rules for the game.
There is an entertainment company want to sign you as their artist but with the condition that you have to be single for at least 5 years. This means you have to break up with JiYong, who is a fashion designer. 
"I...." You closed your eyes and used all of your strength to swing his hands away "let's break up!" You said. 
"WHAT?!" He shouted as he was very shock. "WHY?" He quickly holding back your shoulder and asked. At this moment, your mind is asking why too. As you don't understand why fate have to make a fool on you both and why JiYong have to force you to face the reality?!
"Jagiya, am I doing you wrong? Tell me, I'll change!!! I'll do everything I can as long as you don't leave me. Jagiya~" like a sad little puppy, he begged you. "Oppa, please ~ please don't make it hard for me!!" You cried out and sweep his hands away from your shoulder again. 
"You really accept that offer! So, the words Seungri said is true. Because of the god damn ing job, you sacrifice our love? What these 3 years means to you huh, ______(your full name)?" He left out a bitter laugh and you know he must be very pissed off when he calling out your full name. You remind silence as you really don't know what to say anymore. He is right. Because of your career, you sacrifice the love between you and JiYong. 
"JiYong~" you calling out when you saw he walking back and forward in front you. You begin to worry and so you starts apologize "I'm sorry, oppa~ I'm sorry!" You how and bow. Suddenly as you lift your head up, JiYong punch in front of you. Guess he missed as he hit his grip on the wall behind you. You are too scare and closed your eyes. When you slowly open your eyes, you notice he ain't hitting you. From his sad eyes, you can able to understand his feeling. He is angry but he can't hit you also. He is too in love with you until he can't even hate you. You turn your head slightly and you saw his hand is injure. "Oppa, your hand is bleeding!" You said and want to help him but he avoided. " I don't need your pity. Now, go!!" He shouted and move slightly away from you.
"Oppa, you're hurt! Let me..." You want to move forward to see his wound but he take a back step.
"Of course I'm hurt, but not on the hands but the heart. Can you really mend it?" He asked and it makes you speechless. "Now, leave!!!" He shouted angrily again.

Now you can do nothing but leave. As you leaving, you heard the smacking sound and his groaned voice. You know he is hurt and depressed, so do you. Your tears rolling down without any control. You know it is what it is now, there is no turning back. no matter how hard it is, you gotta chase your dream and everything got a price to pay. "Goodbye my almost lover!" You mumbling to yourself  
as you leave.