Baby LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"Jagiya, lately did you hide anything from me?" SeungHyun, your husband asked. "Huh?! No-nope!" You stuttered as unconsciously your hand rubbing on your stomach. "Jagiya~" he wrapped his hands around your waist from the behind and rest his head on your shoulder. "How can you hide this from me?hmmm?" He shut his eyes as he is asking. Did he knew it? You asked yourself in your mind. "I...I..." Just when you going to speak it out, he interrupted with saying "how can you did not tell me about your new achievement in your workplace? You just got an honor award in the youngest and best graphic artist, right?" He asked. "Phewwww~ You mean that?! Ha~" you felt relief once you heard he mention about that. "What do you mean by that?you have other secret?!" He asked nervously. "No-nope!" You are not good at lying so you immediately escape from his hug. You do not dare to look into his eyes and so keep your back against him. "Jagiya~" his voice raise up a bit and the tone is very serious as you could sense. You turn back and look at him, all you saw is he stare at you fiercely with his eyebrow rise up a bit. You knew you can't lie to him anymore so you closed your eyes "ok ok fine! I will tell!" You open one eye to have a peck and make sure everything is fine before you said. All you can get from him is "hmmm" that sign you to go on with the story. "I'm pregnant!" You said with biting lips. His eyes open wider than usual "you sure??" He asked. You nodded and you thought he ain't happy for that since he asked you like that. It should be a stupid way to tell him the truth. You thought. He didn't speak anything and so you slowly step backward. Although you thought he might not be wanting the baby at the beginning, still when the truth hit on you, you still feel sad and disappointed. The tears starts bursting out and he said "Was it mine?" You look at him angrily and shouted "how could you said that? What you think I am?" You shouted angrily and run , lock yourself in your bedroom. He followed you and knock on the door repeatedly "jagiya~ jagiya~ open the door!" He said but you closed your ears and shut your eyes tight "go away ah!!! I don't want to listen!!! I only love you! I never meet or love anyone but you accused me in otherwise!Im your one and only but you... Arghhhh I HATE YOU, CHOI SEUNGHYUN!" You shouted. Don't know until how long you have cried, you slowly drifted into the dreamland with full of tears. You wake up by some sound at the balcony at your room and you go out to have a look. What makes you shock and almost faint is you saw him, your husband. "Ya SeungHyun, what you're doing?" You saw him climbing from the balcony that next to your room to your bedroom's balcony. "Just... Just let me in first!" He stuttered as you knew he was scare of the height. You helped him to get in and "are you pabo?! How can do that? Don't you know you would die if you get one step wrong?" You keeps hitting on his chest as you burst out the tears. He catch both of your hands and smiled "for you, even risking my life is worth!" "What if anything happen to you? Tell me how do i and baby live without you?" You buried your head on his chest and cried badly. "Mianhe! I know I shouldn't but I can't help panic when I reach to you! I can't live without you too, jagiya!" He said as he lift up your chin and make you facing him. "I would extra care about my life from now on. Because there is more important reason for me to live~" you look at him blankly and he smirked "you and the baby" when he mention about the 'baby', he touched on your tummy. 
"Oppa~" you called out with full of aegyo. "Now tell me why don't you tell oppa, you're pregnant?" He said as he is still hugging you in his arms. You look upward at him "I'm scared." You said "of what?" He asked but you keep quiet. So he continue "did you scare that I wouldn't want our baby?" You immediately look at him with shock and he knew he got the answer "how could you think that way, honey? Of course I would love you and the baby!" He said. "But oppa, you just said you wouldn't want any children before 30. You said it might be burden and with your career..." He interrupted you with saying "but since he *touching your tummy* is here! We need to accept and take care of him well, didn't we?" He asked and this makes you speechless. "And I already cancel all the medical appointment with XXX hospital." He said. "WHAT? Why?" You asked with full of shock. You struggling from his hug and he gently let go too. "Because you are going to our Choi Family private doctor- DR.XXX." He insisted "but why?" You are confuse about his act. "How I am suppose to ensure you won't get rid off the baby without me knowing? " he said and you lower your head as you really meet an appointment for abortion. Even you regret but you didn't really call and cancel it. You still in dilemma at that moment. "Oppa~ but you no need to cancel all my medical appointment with XXX hospital." You stubbornly said even you know you ain't have any choice to say so. "No! You need to listen to me on that! As the penalty of not telling me about the pregnancy." He said and you pouted. "What about you, who accusing me for carrying  others' baby?" You childishly argue. Then he smiled and hugged you tight as he lock you in "how about lock myself forever with you and baby as the penalty?" He said with smirk and you smiled. "Cheesy!" You said and playfully hit his chest. "I thought you like it! Remember that night you and me ...hmmm" the dirty smirk make you clearly understand what he mean by that night. "Ya~ it was that night and caught us into this situation. Told you to do prevention!" You said. "If I listen to you, I wouldn't have a beautiful and fabulous life that I'm going to have." He said and you start blushing. He lower down his body and placed his ear to your tummy "anneyong, I'm your appa! Appa did something well right??!!" He said with smile "where got people talk like this to their baby? Besides, he might not even know what you're saying!" You said with big laugh and he claimed "he know! He will knows because he is that smart as me!" After saying, he just attacked you with his soft lips. He whisper with his low, deep voice into your ear "I can't wait to inside of you once more!" You blushing hard. Before you get back your sense and hit him, he ran away from you and shouted "baby, that sentence you just heard, you might as well ignore it! Appa, love you and umma ya!"