LOVE is painful~ all the LOVE is painful

BIG BANG Scenario

When the moment you woke up, you saw a pretty face beside you, but you ain't happy. You knew you doing it again when you told yourself, you shouldn't. You shouldn't be with a guy you don't know. You hoping it's him, your ex- Kwon JiYong, who hurt you most. He is also the one who changed your whole life and the way you were.You mumbling to yourself "should be you in me!" Before you grab a sheet of cloth to cover your body and leaves the bed. You wanna get a quick bath before you get to work. You turn off the water tap, sweep away the blurriness on the mirror and look into it. You almost can't recognize who you are when you reminiscing the memories between you and JiYong and the pain he gave you. 

Flashback
That time when you get the news about your mom passed away, you're so down, scare and panic. You don't know what to do but immediately think of him. You dropped everything and just ran to his house. You never expected to saw him cheating on you with another girl. Under the double hurt condition, you ran away even he tried to stop you. As you were so angry, you can't think it straight. You just ran out to the road and been hit by it hardly. Luckily, you didn't die in that accident but it caused your brain having some blood blocks. Recently, you also find out that it turn out to become a tumor. After that incident, you never saw JiYong  anymore as if he disappear in this world. 
End of flashback 

You sighed and took out a lipstick, wrote some words on the mirror:

*Thanks for the night! I paid the hotel room fee already and gotta leave early! Bye ^.^
From: your secret lover *

Pick up your things and you leaves the room as the guy still sleeping soundless with his gorgeous body. 

As you went back to the office, you was shocked as you saw JiYong. "Hi, I'm Kwon JiYong! The new trainee that transfer from the main bunch to under you! Please take good care of me!" He said with genuine smile as if nothing happen before. I noticed the people around me so I just go with the flow by saying "Hi! I'm ______!" And shakes his hand.  I feel disgusting and angry to do this but I can't help it. I need to be professional. Then he causally called you by your name and you immediately cut him off "I prefer you to call me Ms.___your surname____!and here is not a place you could fool or play around! Please be serious!" You said with a firm tone but yet you tried hard to suppress your anger. "Yes, Ms.________! I would learn well!" He said. You coldly replied "this is not a place for you to learn either!go back to your seat, will you?" You turn to your secretary and said "Yoon, bring that AF 1375 case for him and if he have any question, solve it with him!" You purposely order your secretary to teach him as you really don't want to face him no more. After JiYong went back to his seat, your secretary reported your today's schedule "later after two, our new CEO would like to have a meeting with you and all department's manager." Yoon said "alright then! You make a call to Mr. Kim to postpone our meeting!" You closed the file after you signed it. 

At the meeting, you and all the department's manger were waiting for the new CEO. It's been an hour but he/she still not turn up. A lot of people keeps questioning who is the CEO but you could only care less as you think of how you're going to work with JiYong in the same department. "Ms. _______, you think who would be our new CEO?" The marketing department manager asked you excitedly. "I'm not sure!" You sighed and continue your worries. "Mr. CHOI!" You heard someone said formally and you knew he must be your new CEO. However, you never expected the next thing that happen. When the moment you both saw each other, you think you almost fainted. You just had one night stand with your new boss?! Oh my god.... What can be worse that this? Met two guys that you wish you never saw them again. He held his hand out and wanting for a shake. Other people look at your shocking frozen expression, starts getting curious. "Hi, I'm Choi SeungHyun! Your new CEO and you are.....?" He smiled and waiting for the hand shake and answer. You knew you have to be professional so you shake his hand and said "Hi, I'm ________ and I'm from the Sales department!" He nodded and turn his attention to another person. In the whole meeting, you both act professionally as if you both never meet before. You feel glad and relief since you thought he is the easy come easy go type. Guess you were wrong.
At the end of the meeting, he called your name and asked you to follow him to the office. "Why Mr. Choi asked you to his office?" Yoon asked. You throw the files to her and rolled your eyes "who knows?" You prepared to leaves but Yoon hold your hand "will Mr.Choi critics the Sales in the last month? We don't have a 'fly result' and this month, the quota might not be achieved on time due to the mistake of B.I. made. Will us be fired?" Yoon nervously asked. "You go back to the office now! I will handle it!dont worry!" You said as you pat gently on her shoulder. 

As you enter the room, he said "close the door!" You did it and he ordered again "so do the window." Don't know why you have a not very good feeling. "Mr. Choi, I know the Sales record ain't good for these few months! I promise I will fix it and if you want someone to responsible on, I willing to do so!please don't fired anyone! They really works very hard. " you bow 90 degree. 

"Who said I'm going to fire you or other people?" He asked and you knew you think too much "I'm sorry! I thought..." You said "no need say sorry! I'm ok and thanks!" He get up from his chairs and walk closer to you "so you're name is ______?" His fingers comb your hairs and caressed your face. " Mr. Choi~" you called softly as you saw his sudden act. "This morning when I woke up and realized you were not beside me, the feeling wasn't good at all. Luckily, we now work in the same company." He get closer and smiled. As he tried to cupped your face, you immediately turn away. "Mr.Choi, if nothing else, I think I better go out for my work!" You said as you tried to unlock and open the door but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist "why?!" He asked but you keep silence and stop walking away "last night..."he said. You immediately cut him off "don't talk about last night anymore!" You said coldly. "That is why? That is why you wrote those words on the mirror? That is why you pretend like nothing happen before?"he asked nervously. You didn't know how to respond. One night stand is a normal thing to you after JiYong and your mother's incident. Your personality changed. However, you never expected you had with your boss and now he questioning you in this situation. Will it hurt his ego if you said 'yes?' Most important will it affected your job? You thought. He turn you to facing him, "________ ah, I like you! Last night when I met you in the club, I already fall for you!" He rubbed his neck and shyly continue "I think this is what people said 'love at first sight'. I don't want you think that I'm that kind of guy who would just had with any girls.i like you and seriously I want to be with you!" His eyes are so sincere and that's what freak you out. You don't feel the same for him. The gorgeous man you saw this morning beside you, is just another guy that help you to fill up your empty lonely night. You never expected SeungHyun would take it serious. "Last night ... It was just another night..." You finally speak up but stuttering as you still worried about your job "What do you mean just another night?" SeungHyun holding your shoulders and asked "We...I mean..I think feel the same for you! We... Are already adult and this is a normal stuff, right? Let's forget it!" You said. "I understand!" He disappointedly said as he let go of your shoulder. "If nothing, then I will go back to work!" You said and wish to quickly leave the room. But before you leaving, he said loudly "I wouldn't give up! Someday I would make you feel the same for me!" You ignored and went out the room. 

When you back to your department, you saw JiYong staying in your room. "What's wrong?" You asked cold and fiercely. "There is something I don't understand. Now this part..." He tried to point out the thing he don't understand from the case but you shut him off by saying "didn't I told Yoon to take care of you? Yoon~" you tried to call out your secretary as you really don't want to meet JiYong. "Is not Yoon's fault! I just try to find some excuse to see you!" He explained. "Where is Yoon?" You ignored and try to press on the intercom to call out your secretary. Then he stopped you from pressing that button "I really need to talk to you, _______!" He said and you become speechless "I miss you! How are you?" He continue said. You stand up from your chair and prepare to leave the room. However, he manage to stop you again this time. He used his body to block/ against the door and locked the door  "_______, I know you are mad at me. But I'm sorry! I love you! Can we please get together like the past? Give me another chance and I promise I would make it up to you!" He confessed. If it was in the past, you might think it was touching but after all this happen, you won't. You only get more angry and hurt when you saw his face. "Get out of my way or I will call the security!" You said coldly. "_______ah~" JiYong called but you ignored him and roughly push him away from blocking the door. You open the door and leaves.