Acting LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"Honey, I'm home!!!" JiYong shouted out excitedly once he step in the house. However, he only found you sleeping soundly on his expensive luxury couch. You even starts to having some saliva on your face. He smiled to your clumsy and cuteness "aigo~ why my baby look so cute?!" He didn't even mind but kiss on your lips. Once you feel that touch, you just woke up with a big jump up "huh? What's wrong?" Your eyes still closed while you mumbling. You slowly open your eyes while touching on your lips 'are you dreaming?' You questioning yourself in your mind that you thought you dreamed of someone kissing you. As you turn back and saw JiYong, he immediately flick his finger on your forehead. "Ouch!!!" You shouted out "what's that for?" You pouted while rubbing your forehead. "For sleeping and having your saliva on my couch!" He said. "Sorry!! I didn't mean to... I was just to tired! You said you're gonna be back today from Hong Kong so I come here to clean up and cook for you. I didn't expected I sit and fall asleep. Hehe~" your awkward smile just shown how embarrassed you are "I'm not mad about that." He said and at the same time, he lifted you up "How could you sleep without me? And how can you just sleep like that at the couch?! It's getting cold already and is not good to sleep at couch like that!" Now you know he teased you. "Ya~ oppa!" You playfully hit on his chest "let me down!" You smiled "you sure?" He smirked but you nodded " I'm not letting you down either way!" He said with a big evil laugh and run to his bedroom. He placed you on the bed and hop over you. He pinned you on the bed so you can't move "baby, do you how hard I'm holding on these days? I miss you!" He said with the most husky and y voice he can ever made. That makes you blushing hard "I don't know!" You playfully turn your face to other side and smile. He turn your face back and facing him again "you know!" He kissed on your lips passionately this time. "Baby, I need ..." Before he could complete the sentence, you said "ert! Don't want!" With another smile. "What you're thinking? I just wanna say I need you to play this game with me" he said and get up from you. "Huh?" You get confused and get up from the bed too. Then you saw him get out a set of cards "hyung and I play this on these few days due to top hyung's tazza2 movie. But I always lose. Baby, come! Let's play and practice!" Now when you look at boyfriend, you immediately feel lost of motivation and strength. How could he just missing to play a game instead of .... Is not that you want that cuddling, make love session so bad but you just want to spend the private time with him. Now he asking you to play some cards game that you don't even know. "Jagiya?!" JiYong shouted again. "I'm going home!" You said with flat tone. "Baby, why? You can always stay over here! I just come back from the trip!" He said while grabbing your wrist. "You also know you just back from the trip?! Do you still remember  when was our last.... Argh!!! I just want be with you! Not playing this stupid weird game! I... I wanna go home now!" You insisted and he laughed hard after a while. "Baby, are you that desperate? Even one second you can't hold it?!" He teased and you get more angry. You immediately swing his hand away from yours and planing to leave. "Come on, don't be angry! I'm just kidding with you! Did my acting skill improved?" He asked as he back hugging you. "Acting?" You look at him with confuse look. "Yup!" He hold your hand and lead you sit down on the bed again "well, see! I miss you so much and badly * when he mentioning the word 'badly' he actually look down to your body! Again your ert boyfriend! He laughed as you unconsciously pulled your clothes closer!* is not that I didn't saw 'them' before" he chucked again and you scolded him as usual "ert!" He hold your hands tight and this time he said it with serious tone " YG papa requested me to get in acting field. Just now I was just practicing and testing your patient!" He laughed. "I didn't know my girlfriend is so ual aggressive!" 
"Ya~ what's that?!" You pouted. " alright~ alright~ my bad! So what do you think?" He asked. "What do you mean what do you think?" You asked without looking him as you are angry with his joke. "Do you think I should go into acting field like top hyung?" He asked while try to make you look at him. After his a few try, you actually give up and surrender. You smiled "how I know? Is your decision!" You said with smile this time. "What do you think about my acting then?" He asked again. "It's great! My oppa always the best! " you said as you hugged him tight. "So you support me?" He asked. "Of course!" You said with bright smiled. You rest your head on his chest and listen to his heart beat for a while. Then you suddenly think of something and so you asked with innocent look "do you need to kiss other girl in the movie scene like top oppa?" He smiled and asked "why ask so? Is that a problem?" You immediately escape from his hug and jumped up "of course is a huge problem!!! I don't wanna see you kissing other girls in the movie! Even 0.01 sec also cannot!" You said but again your mature boyfriend laughed " ok I don't kiss girls but women, ladies or guys, then is that fine to you?" He teased. " no ah!!!!" You pulled his sleeves and said " no matter who also not allow ah! I'm 0 tolerant for this matter!" He laughed even harder for your reaction and expression.
"Don't have any intimate or kissing scene. Don't worry!" He come near to you and hugged you in his arms. " is that true?" You looking at him with puppy eyes. "Yes!" He said and kiss on your lips "I only kiss my forever stupid woman!" He softly nibble your lower lips after his whisper.