Painkiller LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

You walk into his room and placed the envelope on his table. You plan to leaves quietly but he came in at this moment. "Mr. CHOI?!" You get shocked as you saw him when you turn back. You tried to walk away but as soon as you want to, you mis twisted your leg and almost fall. "Be careful!" He immediately caught you and hugged you in his arms. You both eyes sight met. From his eyes, you can see how much he care and worry. You immediately push him away slightly. He get the signal and slowly take his hand away from you. "What are you finding me for?" He asked while he walk towards the table as he pass by you. When he saw the envelope and pick it up, you start biting your lower lips as you don't know how he is going to react. His expression changed when he start reading the letter "you quit?!" He sort of shouting at you. When he saw you keep quiet and didn't have the intention to reply him, he take a deep breath in and calm himself down. "Why?" He asked as he holding his emotion. "Is it because of me?" He asked again when you keep silence. "I...I am leaving because of personal reason. I just want to change my working environment!" You said and planing to leave. He hold your wrist and asked "is your personal reason involved me?" You become speechless as he is partly correct. "Mr. Choi~" you turn back and tried to argue back but a sudden headache attacked you. You screamed in pain and everything turn black.

As you slowly open your eyes, you heard "You're awake?" It's your boss, SeungHyun. "Where... Where am I?" You asked as you tried to get up. He immediately get up and help you with that by putting a pillow behind you to support your back. "You fainted just now. So I send you to the hospital." He said. "Oh~ thanks!" You said "Erm... Did doctor tell you anything?" You asked as you are very afraid that he found out about your illness. "Nope! I guess we need to wait for the report-" just at the moment he mentioned about that, the doctor and nurses came in. "Hi, Miss______! I'm Dr. Seungri, how are you feeling now?" The doctor asked while flipping your report in front of you. "I'm fine. No longer dizzy!" You said. "Good then. According to your CT scan and MRI, we realize..." You look at the doctor and then SeungHyun; back to doctor and then SeungHyun.  The body languages seem to hint the doctor, you are very uncomfortable with SeungHyun's existence. So he turn back, facing SeungHyun "who are you?" He asked. "I'm Choi SeungHyun, her boss!" Before SeungHyun can further explain, Dr. Seungri said to his one of nurses "Ms. Linda, please send this Mr. Choi to outside for a while."so the nurse just invited SeungHyun out from the room. "So Ms.______, shall we continue?" He asked and you nodded to agree. He explained your illness become more serious and you need to operation as soon as possible. However, the risk of the operation is 50:50. You decided not to operation. Is not that you are afraid. Is just you have no intention to survive anymore. 

Since you do not want to operation, after a few days, the doctor can only let you go back home. SeungHyun send you back to home. On the journey, SeungHyun keep quiet, unlikely the usual him. He used to ask you a lot of things. You can't deny that he treating you very well. However, with the situation like this, you won't even consider about him much. When you both reach home, you, you start having a bad headache. Your knee get weak and you fall on the couch with the loud groan of pain. "What's wrong? Your head hurt again??" SeungHyun immediately throw away everything on his hand and run to you. Look at his nervous and worry face, you think 'how good if he is JiYong'. Very soon the pain overwhelm and you can no long think of that. "I send you back to hospital now!" He said but you gripped his arms tight and shake your head. He know what you mean, you refuse to. You pointed at the bag and he immediately throw out everything. He found the medicine for you and you quickly eat it. After a while, the painkiller start working and you feel better. "Why don't you let me send you to the hospital? why you are so stubborn? Your tumor..." He paused when he knew he slipped the words from his mouth. You rather feel bad than angry now as you saw the rolling tears on his cheeks." I'm sorry! I didn't mean to check your personal stuff but ..." You touched his cheek and wiped the tears away. This act makes him sort of freeze and speechless. "It's ok! I didn't mad at you! You ..." Your feeling just overwhelm and you lower your head as you let the tears fall. "I'm the one should apologize for not being honest to you. From your expression, I know how much you concern about me! I knew it" you up the tears and sadness and held your head up "I'm sorry!" You said. "_______, you know I always love you and I will always be with you! No matter how, don't give up!" He hold your shoulder and said. You want to tell him don't be so silly but the pain come back again and this time even worse. You tried to grab some medicine but he refuse "no! You can't take it anymore! Doctor Seungri said you can't eat this too frequent." You tried to grab it back but you're too weak "give.... Me...." And you start groaned in pain again. "Come!" He lifted you up like a bride style and bring you back to your room. "What..." You can't able to construct a proper question now and your vision is a bit blur. Suddenly, he kissed on your lips and moved to your weakest area~ neck. What he is doing? Not now! You practically scream in mind and you were so shocked with his sudden act. "No. SeungHyun .... No...." You tried to push him away but he is too strong. His hands start roaming on your body, taking off your underwear. You feel like been harassed now more than having . His touch is gentle but the intention wasn't. You hate it. You can't even understand why he do this. He start rubbing on your private area and you can't help moan. As soon as it is, he skillfully make you ready. He two fingers into you and start riding your . You can't deny that he making you feel good now. After a while, you on his fingers. You actually forget about the pain. He come to you and placed his forehead on yours." Are you feeling better now?" You still patting and only can nodded. "I read the articles said, can help to ease pain even the labor one. So I thought this might work too." He explained calmly. Now you only knew that you misunderstood him. He just want to help but you accusing him in all kind of things. He start moving away but then you accidentally touch his bulge. You knew he was so aroused now but he hold it. He awkwardly look at you as you having the shock reaction for seeing that.  "I.... I .... I don't mean to.... I'm not ert!!! Believe me!!! I ....I'm sorry! I won't .... Excuse me for a while..." He panic and stuttered before run into the bathroom. You smiled a bit as you saw his cute reaction. You get up from the bed and knock on the bathroom's door. "Do you need my help?" You asked "no.... No... Erm... I can handle by myself! Erm.... I ... I mean it's fine!" He replied and makes you want to burst out the big laugh. "Do you mean you are going to e in my bathroom?" You and he immediately open the door and asked you "WHAT?!" You saw his face and start laughing. His face is so red now and he must be feeling embarrassed. Thus, he want to close the door again but you stopped "enough! You... Come out!" You said seriously and he obeyed. Look at his bulge, you know he is suffering if his little buddy didn't get what he need. "Lay down" as he walk near the bed, you pushed him down and said. "_______, you..." "Let me help you!" You said with a smirks. You never plan to do this again with your boss. But here you are.... Again.... Having with your boss.