LOVE rain

BIG BANG Scenario

"Don't play some more! Open the umbrella quick! You will get sick!" JiYong nagging you while you staring at him blankly. You want to look at his pretty clearly once more time but you can't. Your vision is blur. Is it the rain or your tears? You knew it very clear actually. Why he want to do this to you? Why he need to make it so hard for you? 

JiYong feel very frustrated with your blank expression and so he grabbed the umbrella from you and open it. Actually both of you are all wet, he hold the umbrella for you while letting himself hit by the rain. You can't deny that you feel touching now. As much as you want to run to him, hugging him and tell him you actually want him back so badly, you move one step away from him. "What you're doing? Come here!" Without care about whether you like it or not, JiYong put you into his strong arm and hold you tight with the one hand. Your cheek just like the past close to his chest, you can actually listen to his heart beat. That is the most beautiful lullaby ever, you swear. You closed your eyes and enjoy this "small little stolen gift". Soon, you open your eyes and pushed him away. You shouted loudly "are you insane? You just remind me that we are over just now!" 

30 minutes before...
'White Bentley?' Your eyes automatic open wide when you saw the car plate number. You know it's your ex boyfriend, Kwon JiYong's car. Again, his car was ticketed for illegal parking. You unconsciously take the ticket and plan to pay for him but then suddenly grab it from you. "What are you doing here?" You held your head up and you saw the familiar face. "I saw your car was ticketed so..." Before you could complete the sentence, he coldly said "it's no longer your business! We are over, remember?!" Even you know it's truth but it still hurt as hell when he said it. "You get on the car first, BABE!" JiYong said to the girl right in front of you. You know he purposely kissing that girl's cheek infront you and the word "babe" been purposely emphasize too. You know him too well but still you can't take it. You feel hot fluid rolling down from your eyes. So you immediately held up your head to prevent the tears roll down more. You up all the sadness and hold on your cracking voice as you said "you're right! I'm sorry!" You turn away and plan to leave." Of course you're sorry! You, murder!" He shouted angrily behind of you. 

The word 'murder' just stab deep into your heart. 

Flashback....
"Jagiya, aren't you suppose to have some good news for me?" JiYong happily asking you when he reach home from work. "No... Nothing!" You said with flat tone. You continue cooking without looking at him and JiYong turn you to facing him. "You really got nothing to say?" He asked again. With a cold and serious expression, you asked him "what I am supposed to tell you?" He happily answered "you're pregnant! We are going to be someone's parents. I'm going to dad..."you straightly cut off his line by saying "I aborted it already!" This sentence just hit JiYong down harshly from the cloud nine to the ground. "You.. YOU WHAT?!!!" He shouted while let go of you. "I said I do the abortion surgery already!" You closed your eyes and shout it out loud and clear. JiYong was so angry until he throw/ kick away everything he manage to reach. "How could you be so cold blooded? He is a life! You even named our baby as 'it'? He is mine too! How could you get rid of him without discuss with me!" JiYong scolded you angrily with the blood shot eyes. "This is for our own good! We are still young! We shouldn't have baby!" You said. " that bull! You did it is for your own good or truly think of we both?! You don't willing to give up your career so you do this, right? I know... The top designer Jeremy asked you to join their team. So you want to go Paris with them and you killed our baby! You sacrificed him! I will never ever forgive you!" After the scolding, JiYong run away from you. No matter how you calling his name, he never turn back. 

You can only cried alone and gently rubbed your belly "sorry, baby! Forgive me for doing this! But your appa can't afford to have both of us now! If he knew your existence, he surely want to take care of us and get married. If he do, his effort of building up his career would be gone." 

End of flashback...

After 30 minutes...
After he accused you as murder and you walk away with silence, JiYong actually called the girl go back by her own while JiYong, himself following you from the behind quietly. The sky getting darker but not darker than how you feel. Your mind just keep on flashing back the night he scolding you. You mind just can't help but reply JiYong's expression and the way his hand place on other girl's waist and kissing them. You told yourself to be strong because this is what you chose. However, you can't. You feel weak and every step become heavier. You almost fall down but JiYong immediately caught you. When you both's eyes contract, you knew he still got the feeling on yo, so do you. There is one second you feel like you want to tell him the truth but still you don't. You wonder if the god can actually hear and feel you, because at this moment, the rain drops. As if the sky is crying for you. You push him away and continue walk away. You though he leaves when you no longer feel someone following you. You want to keep the distance from him but when you knew he no longer following you, you suddenly feel disappointed and extremely sad. Just when you feel hopeless, you feel someone stay behind you. You turn around and saw him. Is JiYong again. He come back with an umbrella. Without any expression, he held the umbrella to you "take it!" He is all wet now. You bet he only have one umbrella in his car now. When you received from him, he turn away and plan to leave. Looking at his back, you feel like tearing apart. You want to call him to stay actually and suddenly he stop and turn back. He run to you and asked "why don't you open the umbrella?" You look at him and didn't say any word. The rain get heavier and so JiYong shouted "Don't play some more! Open the umbrella quick! You will get sick!" JiYong nagging you while you staring at him blankly. You want to look at his pretty clearly once more time but you can't. Your vision is blur. Is it the rain or your tears? You knew it very clear actually. Why he want to do this to you? Why he need to make it so hard for you? 

JiYong feel very frustrated with your blank expression and so he grabbed the umbrella from you and open it. Actually both of you are all wet, he hold the umbrella for you while letting himself hit by the rain. You can't deny that you feel touching now. As much as you want to run to him, hugging him and tell him you actually want him back so badly, you move one step away from him. "What you're doing? Come here!" Without care about whether you like it or not, JiYong put you into his strong arm and hold you tight with the one hand. Your cheek just like the past close to his chest, you can actually listen to his heart beat. That is the most beautiful lullaby ever, you swear. You closed your eyes and enjoy this "small little stolen gift". Soon, you open your eyes and pushed him away. You shouted loudly "are you insane? You just remind me that we are over just now!" Again JiYong grabbed your wrist while you want to walk away and with a strong pull you are back to his arm. This time he locked you tighter and said "don't play some more! I lose! I surrender! Raining heavy if you don't hide, you get sick and I would sad. Raining heavy without you, I would die! Don't go anymore please!" Even it's raining but with those voice and the shine on his cheek, you know he is crying. Suddenly, you feel want to vomit and JiYong get worried "what happen? You get sick already?" He asked. You shakes your head and hugged him tight. Your arms circled his neck and cried out "it's our baby! I am sorry that I lied." Don't know why JiYong didn't asked you much but only hugged you back tight. For some reason, you think he understand you and he is smiling now.