Mino LOVE bikini?!

BIG BANG Scenario

"Nonna~" you heard the familiar voice that would make your heart pump crazily. With full of blushing, you turn around and try hard to control yourself. In your mind, you just keep on saying '______, calm down and smile!' So you do smile but guess that is very stiff one.

"Oh~ Mino ah!" You try to stable your voice in order not to let him know. Yes, you have a big crush on this man since the first day he step in YG building. "Nonna, we will have a beach party this weekend. Wanna join us?" Mino asked happily.

"Oh~ I am not sure about it. Let me check my schedule and I'll let you know, alright?" You said as if you are not even care. Actually, you screamed top of your lungs in your mind 'OMFG, is he asking me out?! Omg~" you don't even care if that is a group thing or what. You just happy and excited to hang out with him. "Alright! Hope to see ya around!" He winked and you think you could just fainted for that. He take a bow before he leaves. After making sure he completely leave the building, you jump and screaming happily. "What you're doing?" Then you heard another voice from behind. You know who is him~ the dragon, your childhood friend. Your job in YG entertainment also recommended by him, Kwon JiYong. You immediately stand straight and fix your hair "nah~ nothing~" you give out the most awkward smile you ever had. "Nothing why scream and jump like crazy rabbit?" He asked. "Ya~ really nothing!" You keep your lies with you. "Ok!" He said but you know it's not even sound ok. He walked away and pressed the elevator button. Suddenly, there is an idea across your mind. You immediately rush to him and wrapped your arms around his arm. You both always do some intimate/ close action because you both are too used to each other (you think). "What?" He asked you with annoyed tone. He know you so well where you think he could read your mind. "Oppa~ I got some questions wanna seek for your advice!" You used the most aegyo and soft voice to talk with him. "I knew it!" He pushed you away by using one finger as if you are disgusting. "If not, you would treat me so good! Go away!" He said but you know he never mean it. "Oppa~" you called him with aegyo voice again. Looking at his expression he must be give up soon and help you. "JiYong oppa~" you called him second time. He still remind silence "ah~~~ JiJi~" before you called out completely, he cover your mouth with his bare hand. "Stop!" He let go of his hand and saw your smiling face. "Ok! What you want this time?" He asked. "I wanna ask what do young boys like about a girl? Or... Or how can a girl make a boy look only at her?" You asked. "Boy very easily and straight forwards one what. Be pretty~ Be y~ Then should be alright." He said without thinking much. "y? Pretty?!" You repeated to yourself with soft voice. "Then..." You said incompletely and run away, then come back. "Which one is better? This one or this one?" You showed him the bikini that sell on online boutique. He click on one of it and said "this one better!" 

You look at it and have some struggling. You bite your lips and asked "wouldn't it be too revealed?" "Bikini is the time you can show off. Then with this bikini, the girl can always showing her prefect curve. Isn't that good? I think is hot. Boys would like it." He said. 
'JiYong is well known as fashion leader. Plus, he got so many dating experiences. I think I should believe him' you think in your mind before telling him "thanks! Got it! Bye!" You immediately bow and run away. At this moment, JiYong still don't know what the meaning behind that make you asked those questions. 

At the beach party...
As you step our from the changing room and walk back to all your friend s are, you heard many guys blowing weasel. You think your body could just burned some holes as they keep on looking at you. Just when you feel more scare and feel someone following you, you realized out of sudden a robe cover on you. You also feel someone holding your shoulder and as you turn around, you saw JiYong. "Why you dress like this?" He angrily said. "Is you who said it... Boys like pretty and y girl! Don't you remember this is the bikini that you chose for me." You replied. "When? Since when I chose for you?!" He seem blur and you explain again to him. After a while, he remember " ah~ that day~ hey wait, I don't know that day you are talking about yourself! Who do you crush on?" He asked. JiYong actually feel very upset and sad as he knew you loved someone now. You look away at Mino's direction. By following the eye sight direction, JiYong know your crush is Mino. Unconsciously, JiYong feel extremely jealous and start feeling annoying by knowing you're in love with Mino. " that day when we talk, I didn't know it was you. If I do, I would even chose that bikini for you." He said. "Oppa~" you take of his robe and said "why you acting like that?" Then he immediately cover back the robe on you "I said wear it!" He said with angry tone. "I don't want! It's hot! I wanna go meet Mino!" You take off the robe and try to move away but a strong pull grab you in his arms. "Don't go there!" JiYong said as if a kid who don't wanna leave his parent on the first day to school. "Ya~ Kwon JiYong! What you doing?" You starts getting panic as you saw Mino looking at your direction. Mino walk toward you and you immediately push JiYong away. You don't want Mino to misunderstand and immediately smile when Mino come in front of you. "Sunbae, noona, come and join us!" Mino said happily and out of your expectation, someone grab your hand "let's go!" Without letting you say no, he dragged you to follow. You saw Mino smiling and you knew that is that mean. He must be misunderstood about you and JiYong. At this moment, JiYong smirked too where you didn't saw it. JiYong is happy for his victory~Just like the animal successful draw a line and claimed that things belongs to them. You feel so ashamed and embarrassing now. When you both come in front the group, you secretly and gentle swing away JiYong's hand. "Hi!" You said and they replied the same in sync. "Sit here noona!" Mino offer the seat beside him to you. Just when you are happy about it, someone grabbed your seat. It is JiYong too. You feel like punching him now but you can't. You must remain gentle and good girl in front Mino. "Ya~ what do we have today for barbecue?" JiYong pretending as if nothing happen and changed the topic. 'Bad acting!' You cursed in your mind secretly. Then Mino offer you a barbecue fork "nonna~" the way he called you can actually make your knee feel weak. The whole situation was saw by JiYong and he get more angry. "Oh is so hot today, isn't..." You try to make an excuse and take off the robe so that you can show Mino your y bikini. Before you could take off, someone cover you with a loose up t shirt. "Don't you dare take off anymore!" Is JiYong again and he mumbling to your ear. he turn to Mino and said "Mino ah, I think you should go to help JiWoo." Everyone silence for a while and laughed along.They think the way JiYong take off his shirt and put on you is so funny, but you don't even feel that humor. Again, JiYong grabs your hand and make you sit down with him. Then you heard someone said "what a protective lover!" You was shocked and in blank mind. You look at JiYong, he actually smiling as if he enjoy and don't even bother to explain. You look at you both hands still holding each other.