Lazy LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

Is been a month you haven't actually meet him. Yes you both do text and chat all day but it wasn't enough. You can't deny how desperate you want to meet him. Sigh is all you can do as you know he won't able to be around. He is in Japan tour now and be an understanding girlfriend, you never complaint. 
Plug in your earphone, playing your favorite song, you starts your cooking as usual. Music on, world off. This always makes you relax and forget about everything. You starts moving your hips happily along with the music rhythm. Just when you're happily dancing with your feet, a pair of hands wrapped around your waist. You jump up a little as it shocked you. You immediately remove one of your earphone and turn back, have a look. "JiYong?!" You shouted "Jesus Christ, you shocked me! What you're doing here?" He frowned a little and said "is been a month we haven't meet and that is the only welcome words you want to say to me? Not even calling me 'oppa'?" He always want you to call him 'oppa' as he thinks it's sweet.You do love to do so but is not in your culture and not something you usually do. Plus, the shock just blank your mind. "Oppa~" you tried your best in acting cute so he could forget about that. However, it doesn't seem work. He still pouting and turn away. "Oppa, you can't blame me for that! You're the one who shocked me!" You pulling his arms and said. Finally, he turn back and look at you "is your fault, baby!" He said while pulling his hands around your waist and pulling you closer to him "my fault?" You don't even get what he means now "yea! Someone's hips keeps swinging left to right and seducing me to..." He smirks and give a little pat on your "TOUCH on it" he purposely emphasize the word. "Bad boy!" You said with a slight hit on his chest and try to struggle out from his arms. Unfortunately, he is stronger. Not only keep you in his arms but hugged you tight than before. "I thought I sang it loud for everyone to know it. How come you be the last to realize?" He said with cocky and you know you can't win him in this so you try your best to escape again. But then, he said "Where you're thinking you're going?" You rolled your eyes and turn your head away, but he turn your head back to facing him by his finger "baby, I miss you!" The most gentle and romance word you ever heard. Unconsciously, you smile. His eyes automatically trans down "and I miss this" before your brain can process what he said, his lips crash on yours. You closed your eyes and enjoy your passionate, sweet, warm kiss. After a while, he pulled away. That when you open your eyes, cupped his face and said "I miss you more!" The damn tears starts filling up your eyes. You know you shouldn't cry. You shouldn't show him this. If not, next time when he go on tour, he will be worry. You can't help just because you just only human. "Hush...shrrrrr... Baby girl, don't cry!" He said while wipping the tears from your face but no use. The tears won't stop falling and so he pressed your head gentle close to his chest. "I love you, baby! I love you so much!" He whispered and since you calm down a bit. He push you away slightly and kiss on your forehead "that's my girl!" He smiled. "Oppa, why you're here?un- you supposed to be in Japan now? Yesterday you said through the phone that you..." His finger placed on your lips and stop you from talking/asking."I miss you and I can't work or eat well. I need to see my..." He kissed on your lips again but just a quick peck "baby girl!" You starts blushing and smiling. "Omo, my girlfriend is so aegyo when she blushing!" He teased you. "So how long you will be here?" You asked. "Two days! We have two days free and after that, we have to go back to Japan as I promised hyung." He said "We?" You asked with full doubts "yup! We! You are coming Japan with me!" He said proudly and it sound more like a command than just a sentence. His arms circled on your shoulder this time and said "you don't know what you do to me, baby! You need to take the full responsibility!" He said it as if the drama scene when a girl been 'stole' away her V-card after their first night. This makes you burst out a big laugh "oppa,why you make it as if the morning scene after one night stand?" You knew it wasn't good choice to say it when you saw his frown again. You just to 'excited' and that why it just slipped out from mouth. "Mian-" just when you want to apologize, he cut you off by saying "you stole more than that!" And that is when you knew he join your party as if he read your mind. So you both have a good laugh. "Sorry then! What can I make it up to? Oh~ did you plan to do anything in these two days?" You asked causally but you never expected. His answer was "we will having some dinner first. Then, cuddling in the bed,make love. The next morning, repeat it again!" He said with a big smile " are you kidding me? NO!" You smiled and pulled your robe closer to cover your body. You tried to walk away from him but he pulled you back to him "I'm not! Why no? Or you wanna make love first then having dinner then..." He start his nonsense  while you already laughing hard "No! No! no! You, ert!" You playfully protest.