Interrupted LOVE Session

BIG BANG Scenario

Is been two months after your delivery. Choi SeungHyun, your husband already went back for work while you staying at home, taking care of your child. Even SeungHyun starts to get back to work but he will make sure he get back home on time. Tonight due to the extra workload, he have to work overtime. He was a bit nervous and keep on looking at his watch while he is having meeting with his working partners. "Hyung, this part is all yours. You remember..." JiYong paused as he saw SeungHyun's expression. "Hyung~" Daesung, who sit right next to SeungHyun was shaking SeungHyun's shoulder. "Huh?" At this moment, only SeungHyun gets back his sense. "What's up bro? Why keep on looking at the watch? Anything?" YoungBae laughed as they all knew what's happening. SeungHyun rolled his eyes and don't bother to reply. "Hyung must be missing Hyungsoo~" Daesung joking while placing his hand on SeungHyun's shoulder. SeungHyun moved a bit and let Daesung's hand fall. "Hyung just a bit only. Why like that? Can't take your eyes away from Hyungsoo for just a while? What a lovely couple?!" Seungri joined the party, teasing SeungHyun. This caused him been hit by SeungHyun. Everyone laughed at the cat and dogs fight reaction. "Hyung, you better go back now. Since everything is all set. We will just discuss a bit more but you can leave first. Don't let Hyungsoo and Jae-Sun wait for you too long!" JiYong said. SeungHyun smiled when he knew he can finally go home and meet you and the baby.  He immediately thanks the boys and leaves.

When SeungHyun come back home, he didn't find anyone in the living room. The house was so quiet and all the lights were switch off. He shouted "jagiya, I'm home!" While switching on the light. Still he didn't get any response on you. He go upstairs and found you sleeping with his child. He come closer to you "Choi Jae-Sun, appa come home already." He softly whisper to the baby, afraid he would wakes him up. JaeSun moves a bit but not waking up. JaeSun still having his mouth on your . (Yes, you are feeding JaeSun but after that you both just fall asleep) JaeSun's small little hands moves to your and  hit on it a bit. Meanwhile, he still sleeping and his mouth moving a bit. SeungHyun smiled at his son's aegyo action. You noticed your JaeSun is your again but you are too tired after all the housework. So you didn't bother much until you feel the soft peck on your forehead. "gomowa, jagiya!"   You sniff a bit and smile after smell the familiar scent. You knew your hubby is back. You slowly open your eyes and looking at SeungHyun with smile "oppa, you're back!" You weakly sit up straight while position JaeSun at the right position. "Come!" SeungHyun open his arms and offer for a help. You held JaeSun to SeungHyun and let him bring JaeSun to his own room. "JaeSun ah, you be with umma for the whole day. Is time to let appa be with umma ok? You are grown up big baby boy already. You can take care yourself, right? Sleep tight, my son!" You heard SeungHyun saying while holding JaeSun in the hallway. You smiled at his cuteness. When SeungHyun come back, you already corrected your dress properly. "oppa~" you open your arms wide while welcoming your hubby. He immediately climb to the bed and hugging you "jagiya, have you eaten?" He asked gently and you nodded while playing your head on his chest. Listening his heart beat is the warmest lullaby in the world. You closed your eyes and enjoy for a while. "I'm sorry that I'm late." He said "you don't to rush back actually! I can take care of JaeSun!" You said. "You tired until fall asleep, you still said you can handle it? I told you to hire a maid to take care of the housework. But you don't want. See? How tired you are now? Your body still weak, jagiya. You need to have enough rest. I married you is to let me love you for life not..." You placed a finger on his lips to cut him off and smiled. "You are really noisy!" You pouted and he leans down to kiss your kiss. "I afraid you tired yourself. You see now you look just like Seungri. Having these big panda eyes." He teased while smoothing your puffy eye bags. You can't help but smiled at how gentle he is. He put you closer and rest his head on yours. "Have you eaten, oppa?if no, I could cook" You said while trying to move out from the bed but he pulled you back to him. "No need! I only want you be with me." he said. "But..." You tried to protest but he cut off by saying " no buts. I already have my dinner with the boys just now." He said. You start to moving away a bit from him and he asked "what's wrong?" You bite your lips and do not know whether you should tell him. "Hmmm?" He look at you blankly as he waiting for your answer. "I... Here..." You look down at your and pointed at the nibbles "Feel a bit...itching... and..." You said. Due to the pregnancy, sometime you might have this problem. JaeSun do not eat as much as you are producing milk so sometime your still sore due to the unreleased milk. You feel embarrass to tell SeungHyun even he is your husband. However, since now he is asking and you know he won't give up until he got the answer. "Little SeungHyun (JaeSun's nickname) do not eat much today and..." Before you could further explain, SeungHyun lift up your dress and your . You scream a little as you saw his sudden act. He smirked and lift up his head, looking at you "then let Big SeungHyun do the favor to make up little SeungHyun's 'fault'." He joked and your embarrassing erase at the same time with his lame joke. "Oppa~" you playfully hit on his arms while pouting. "Jagiya, is been a long time. Dr. Ching said we can do it after 6 weeks. Now it's time!" He mumbling while having your nibbles in his mouth, which give you another sensation for the vibration. "Since- since when you ask... Oh~" you slipped some soft moan between the words as he playfully your nibbles. He let go of your nibble and lifted up his head, asked "you really wanna know?" You was so enjoy in his and his sudden put out just frustrated you. "No!" You angrily said as you pushing his head down to your . "Awwww... I didn't know JaeSun's umma is that aggressive in !" He teased. "Shut up!" You pouted but he laughed. He hop over you and kissed you on the lips "I love you, ______!" You smiled and so do he. "Let's proceed..." He said but then at the same time, you both heard JaeSun's crying through the walkie talkie. He groaned "arghhhhhh Choi JaeSun, not again!" You laughed out loud at his reaction and plan to climb out from the bed. He grabs your wrist and "jagiya, don't!" He tried to stop you from going to his son but you winked at him, hint him you have to. "Ok, fine! But what should I do with this?" He let go of your hand and look down. You followed his eye sight and you knew what he mean. You laughed and shook your head with smile before leaving the room. In the hallway, you heard your silly husband groan. You can't help but laughed loud.