Betray LOVE 2

BIG BANG Scenario

After that night, you don't come out from the room and SeungHyun don't come near to you anymore too. Everyday he will order the people to give you some food and keep their eyes on you. You feel like living as a prisoner. You can't do anything because SeungHyun threaten you if you dare to run away or commit suicide, he would kill your family members. Today just another day. It's been 2 months and you starts walking out from the room. You know nothing much you could do anymore. You married to a mafia boss who you hate so much and he you on you both's first night. What else can be worse than that? You can't even have to rights to die too. You feel so pathetic now as you walk to the garden and look at the sky. Along the way, there are some people looking at you. They are all SeungHyun's followers and maids. You look at the birds happily fly on the sky, it reminds you that you lost your happiness and freedom. All these starts from the night, you first meet SeungHyun. 

Flashback

"_______ ah~ ______ ah~~~" a drunk voice just come thru the phone call. It's JiYong. Your crush; your best friend. 
"JiYong oppa?! You're drunk again is it?" You asked while putting down your work. 
"_______ ah~faster~ faster!!!!" You know he must be no idea what he is saying already. He is too wasted.
"Faster what?! Where are you now?" You asked anxiously again but JiYong continue his nonsense. "Pass the phone to the bartender!!!" You said and so he did. After confirming which pub he located at, you rushing out from where you are.
"________ ah!" Your boss, and also your god father called loudly before you leave the building.
"Appa, I will come back and complete the work!!! Don't worry!!" You shouted back.
"______ ah, HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TELL YOU NOT TO...." You know what exactly he want to scream about. He knew you love JiYong and he always know it very well that JiYong will never love you back. In fact, he hate JiYong because he thinks JiYong always using you and take your love for granted. 
"Appa, anneyong!! Saranghaeyo!" You used the most aegyo voice you can made to cut off his scream. You know your dad doing all these because he love you. Even you are not his blood related daughter but he still treat you as his own daughter. Maybe your dad is right, JiYong will never love you. Now look at you, a tomboyish outfit and full smell of thinner. You are just a renovation worker while JiYong is a big celebrity. If you both don't know each other since you were young, you can't imaging how your life could have someone like this to appear. 

When you reach the pub, you saw a 'drunk cat' sleeping on the couch. The waiter requested you to pay the bill and bring JiYong out from there as they need to close the shop already. So yeah, there goes your monthly salary gone, thanks to your love. "Ya~Kwon JiYong! Stand still a while, will ya? I need to .... " you are struggling to help him stand still while need to find your wallet to pay the bill. Then you knew you don't have so much amount of cash "do you take credit card?" You awkwardly asked. Luckily they do and so you help the drunk JiYong to walk out from the pub. Before leaving the pub, you accidentally bump into a guy. You apologized but as you look up. He staring fiercely at you and his followers suddenly pushed JiYong harshly. JiYong already too wasted and he just fall on the ground. You immediately rush to him and check whether he is alright. "Oppa~ gwenchana?!" You asked but JiYong don't speak much and just sleep. You stand up and angrily look at the guy. "Hey how can you push people like this?" You shouted. "Is you who bump into your boss! We didn't asked you to pay for it already, you still have the guts to shout at us?" The guy's follower said " didn't I already apologize? Is your boss deaf or anything? Even I am the one who get your boss mad, how can you treat my friend like this? Anything just come to me like a man!! Don't do it on other innocent people!" You shouted back "you wanna die?" The follower shouted angrily while rising up his hand. 
"STOP!" Just when his hand almost hit on me, that guy called off. "Say sorry!" The guys who look like mafia boss said. "My boss asked you to say sorry! Didn't you hear it? Faster!" The follower hit on your head and said. Then you saw the mafia boss hit on his follower's head "I am talking to you, stupid! Say sorry to the missy here!" The mafia boss said. "Sorry!" The follower said.
You feel weird but now you just want to leave the place with JiYong. When you pick up the drunken JiYong and plan to leave, someone stop you "what now?" You feel annoyed as you know the one who stop you is the mafia boss. 
"My name is Choi SeungHyun. The owner of this pub. Do..." Before he could continue, you cut him off coldly by saying "I don't need anything or having any interest to know who you are! Just step out off my way before I make you to." You fearlessly said. 

So you help JiYong back to his house and put on the hot towel on his forehead. He slowly get awake a bit and you said "what happen this time? Why you drink so much?"
This big boy in front of you starts crying and lay on your shoulder "kiko ~" weakly you heard her name. You don't like this girl much but JiYong love her. They been dating since a long time but always argue. End up you will be here to comfort JiYong. Sometime, you have to even encourage him to get kiko back when you don't even want to. However, this all happen because of love. You want JiYong to be happy so all you can do is be with him. "What's going on between you and kiko unnie again? Just call her and comfort her will do. It always works!" You said as your eyes rolled. 
"This time different!she really want to break up with me!" Then he continue crying. All you can do is rubbing his back up and down and hope it will smooth his feeling. 
"JiYong oppa, why you always call me for this?! You know you're a celebrity. If somebody see me and you, would be another scandal. Next time you should just call youngbae oppa to pick you up!" You don't actually care about the paparazzi or scandal, you just sick of looking him sad due to kiko. You want to find some excuse to avoid this.
"Don't leave me______ah!! I only have you." His hug on your arms get tight and you knew you can't reject him. Sigh. "Alright~ alright! I won't leave. You take some rest first!" You said. 

End of flashback

Suddenly you felt nausea and immediately rush to bathroom and vomit. All of the maids and followers get scared. They know if something goes wrong to me, SeungHyun would have punish them. "Mam, are you alright?" One of the maids asked nervously. "I... I..." Before you can answer, you vomited again. As you tried to stand up, you feel dizzy and your world turn black. 

As you woke up, you saw SeungHyun happily holding doctor's hand and say thank you. This is the second time you saw SeungHyun after that night. Why he is here? Why he is so happy? You have full of questions in your mind but you don't really have the interest to ask when he come near to you. You don't want to see him, so you turn your head to the other side. Then you felt his hand touch on your belly "baby, I'm your appa!" The words shocked you. You immediately turn back and look at him. "What you just said?" Your eyes open wide while asking. "Jagiya, we are going to be someone's parent!" He touch on your forehead and said gently. "No!! No way!" You avoided his touch and shouted. " you must be kidding me! Where is the doctor?! I need to see the doctor!!" You shouted like a mad people. You can't accept that you are having his baby inside of you. "_____ ah, calm down! Negative emotion would affect the baby!the doctor already said you pass out because of too depressed and lack of mineral, you can't be so agitated." He said. As you heard this, you know it must be true. You starts hitting your tummy "can't be!!! It can't be!! I don't want!!" SeungHyun immediately holding your both hands and stop you by yelling loud "are you  out of your mind? He is our baby! How can you do that?" 
"I don't want to have your baby! You me so he is here!!! I don't want!" You starts struggling again to hit your tummy but SeungHyun stopped you.
"I know! I know is all my fault but the baby belongs to you too. Now he is inside of you, don't you feel him? How can you thinking of taking off his life just like that?" His words actually calm you down. You know he is right, the baby is innocent. The baby shouldn't involve in your hatred and his love. "I promise you I would do everything I can in my rest of life to make up to you! I promise!!" SeungHyun said. You have no idea how you cha survive with having his baby and facing him for your rest of life as he is being your official husband.