Blossom LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

As the sun rays shine through the thin milky silk curtain and gently hit on your face, you knew it is the right time to get up from your bed. You slowly turn to another side and you saw your lovely boyfriend, JiYong. His sleeping figure is so adorable and sweet. You wonder how possible a man like him would ever fall in love with you, but he did. You chuckled a bit for the thought about how lucky you are by having this man. You look down and you saw his arms wrapped around your waist. You can't help but run your fingers on his beautiful face. His facial feature seem like telling the definition of perfectness. He is beyond that, you thought. He is the man you loved most. However, when you touched the eye bags he is having now. You suddenly feel sad for him. You knew his work is exhausting. Lately, he being so frustrated and under full of pressure as the due date of his work is close. You raise your head up a bit and so you could able to look at the table side. The laptop still on and the table, floor are full of papers. He must be working so hard last night. Immediately you running your fingers across his hairs and pity this little boy. He always complaint how boring and dry his life is. He didn't mean about the relationship of you both. In fact, you both don't actually have the time to give a sparkle for it. That is when you came up with an idea since you're having day off for today. You slowly sneak out from his hug. He is so tired until he didn't even realized. You look at his notebook and have a glare through the laptop, you knew he was done with the music he need to complete. You smiled and think it wasn't bad if you start a game now. So you decided to take out your DSLR camera and dressed well. You cooked some breakfast for JiYong before leaving the house and you also left a note on the table. You knew he would be wake up late, so you didn't plan to be rush. You don't drive today but cycling. 
Each place you passed by, you take some picture and so your game could go on well. It's about 11 in the morning and JiYong finally wake up as he realized the coldness beside him. He starts wonder where you been and then he saw the breakfast. He smiled and finish it. "Aishhhh where is this girl goes?" He softly mumbling with a smile. Each time he think of you, his heart just can't help but fly high. He placed the dishes to the sink and walk away by holding the orange juice that you pour to him at very beginning. As he passed by the fridge and planing to get more juice, he saw a note on the fridge.

*no more juice ya, oppa! If you ask for more, find me!* 

He smiled wide as he saw the note attached with your selfie that holding the bottle of orange juice. What is she up to again? He thought and can't help smiling. He knew you are going to play another game with him. He likes you because unlike other girls, you don't need he always giving you surprise. In fact, you are the one who giving him surprise over and over again. He immediately changed, grabbed his jacket and went out from the house. As he enter his car, he saw another note on his string. 

*oppa, use this!* 

He saw another selfie of you holding a cute pink phone. "Silly girl!" He smiled as he said. When he turn on the phone he saw a message and a picture. 

* oppa, what takes you so long? Omo~ your jagiya going to burn and melts soon.* 

He saw you standing under a blossom cherry tree with a bicycle at beside. One of your hand covering yourself from the sun and another hand holding camera. You pouted so hard that makes him want to kiss on your lips.


So he immediately stir his string and move to the destination you show him. He would know it because it was the place you both always go for dating. 

As he arrive the location, he didn't saw you but get another messages saying 

*oppa, you are too late! Hmmmm mad at you already! I might as well find an ice cream to cool down!* 

He knew you're just joking by saying you mad at him and so he smiled with your overloaded cuteness. Another picture send to him where showing him your another picture. You pointed at one ice cream shop happily. He is very sure this time you asked someone to take the picture for you. 


Before going to the next destination, suddenly a little girl come to JiYong and hand him a beautiful flower. He bend down and receive it, but then then little girl suddenly kissed him with her soft baby voice, she said "saranghaeyo! Unnie said saranghaeyo and...and" the little girl seem lost her memorize on the dialog that you created for her. So at the end, the little girl blushing by saying "oppa.... Oppa jinja looking good!" JiYong smiled happily and thank the little girl. 

He moved to next location that you showed him in the picture. As usual, you are no longer there. However, there is an ice cream seller come out from the shop and held him his favorite ice cream milk shake. " this miss asked me to send you this! Enjoy!" He said to JiYonh before leaving. It's a note and your selfie 

*how is the taste?! It is nice?! I do it by my own!* 

The picture shown you holding the milk shake proudly and thumb up of course. He take a deep on it and it taste really nice. Not because of the milk shake itself but because of you who make it for him. He feel so touching that a person could waste so much time to do such things for him. Just to see him happy. what he doesn't know is actually you are following him around and taking his reaction picture for each destination. You would like to capture all his beautiful moment. 

After his drinking, he received another message

*oppa, the wind is so blessing and nice! Ahhhhh~ I love the weather so much now!* 


The picture  that showing you back facing him and at a beach. He think for a while, wondering where you actually are. Then, he have a genuine smile as he knew it. 

He drives to the beach but then he didn't saw you. All he saw is a heart shaped drawing on the sand and written you and his name. You also place a card on the middle

*오빠, 우리 오늘 데이트 하자! ( oppa, let's date today!)*

You wasn't used to write in Hangul but you trained for him. He smiled happily as he look at how much effort you put in to please him. He search over again but didn't saw any of your clue or selfie anymore. He starts getting panic "where did it goes?! Did the wind blow it away?" He starts looking at the big ocean beside him. You are panic as you saw he running to the sea. " oppa! JiYong oppa!" You shouted and quit hiding. He turn back and welcome you with his open arms. As you both hugging, he said "yes!" You get confused as all your final plan seem a bit mess up then he flick slightly on your forehead "ouchhh~" you shouted as you rubbed on your -" forehead "ya~ are you fooling me around and hiding to stalk me all this while?" He said and you knew he ain't really got mad on it "I just want to-" before you could complete the sentence, he interrupt "make me happy?!" Without letting you answer, his lips crash on yours and starts to have a passionate, slow make out. After a while, he pulled away slightly and kiss on your forehead which he flick just now. "Thank you, jagiya! I love you!" "My plan actually mess up at the end." You pouted and suddenly he knee down "since yours dating request plan mess up... Why not...." He held your hand up and kiss on it "would you like to go on a date with me, my fair lady?" You can't help but smiling.