When he LOVEs your hairs

BIG BANG Scenario

It's a beautiful Tuesday night where you and JiYong finally have some time to spend time with each other. "Oppa~" you called out as you saw your boyfriend, JiYong keeps on playing with your long hairs when he is sitting beside you. 
"Huh? What's wrong, baby?" He asked as he saw you pouting. 
"You're playing my hairs!" You said with continue pout. He chuckled a little at your overload cuteness and then back to serious expression. 
"Wae? Why can't I play my girlfriend's hairs? I love it!" He said as he laying down, sleep on your lap. 
"I'm trying to watch the TV shows! It's Running Man!!" You are always the big fans of Running Man. Nothing can stop you from watching it. You hate people interrupting when you watch it too. 
"So?" He lifted his head a bit as you both eye sight could meet. You rolled your eyes as you feel annoyed with his attitude. Yet, he continue playing your hairs "Look, baby! You watch your whatever oppa-s *he imitating your high pitch voice when you excited watching Running Man/the overloaded fans girling mode* and I play my hairs! I don't see any contrast!" He explained rationally but it doesn't help and only get you more frustrated.
"It's not yours! It's mine!" You grabbed back your hairs from his hand. Obviously, you're showing your anger to him but then he didn't seem to respond much on it.
"Everything belongs to you is MINE!Just like everything belongs to me is YOURS" He said firmly as he grabbed back the hairs and play with it like a kid. The sentences wasn't sound good but you kind of like it in certain way. You feel you both are one/united. Just when you're happily thinking about the words, he shouted
"Kaja! Let's do what we like!" Then he continue. He even sniff a little on your hairs "baby, did you changed your hair shampoo? And your hairs look different too!" He asked suddenly. 
"Huh? Nope!" You answered blankly. "It doesn't smell the same! Did you use the hair shampoo that oppa brought for you?" He asked. "Erm... Actually I .... I went...I went to salon yesterday." Now you hate to go to salon even JiYong tried to drag you to for a few times. You didn't mean to hate it but just related to the bad memories hair cut you have before. You are so scare to go to salon after that. He jumped up and sit beside you as he heard you mentioned you went to salon. "What?! Seriously?" He practically shouting and you nodded. "Oh I can't believe it! Baby, you finally went to hair salon? But... Without me?" He asked while raising his left eyebrow up. "I... I just go for hair treatment and some.... Some hair cut!" You stuttered. "That must be an awesome hair salon! You gotta bring me there! They would make you willing to 'hand over' your precious hairs for them to take care of!" He said with full of surprise. "I just wanna get the milky silky hair style..." You lower your head ,mumbling to yourself and he heard it. "I thought you never care?!you know how hard I tried to get you to the Salon?!" He asked "if not, you who say you like those models's hairs, I wouldn't...." You immediately paused as you knew you break your own secret of doing this. "Oh?! You doing this because of me? Because of oppa praise their hairs? Because you want to compete with them?" He asked "why I have to compete with them? I know I'm better!" Your ego can't easily make you admit. Then he hugged you "aigo, are you jealous?" He smirked. "I... I'm not!!!no way lo~ I won't .... I won't jealous over this small matter!" You actually do but you don't really want to admit it. He knew it very well as he saw your reaction.
"Hmmm.... I think I should play more then!" He said playfully as he gently touch on your hairs.
"Why?" You asked. 
"Because it's for me!" He said cockily.
"No! I already said its not like that!" You denial again but he ignored. You could only sigh and let him do what he wants.
"Baby, your hairs is smooth than oppa. Oppa's hairs condition getting worse these days!" He complaining after a while. Again, he interrupted your Running Man watching session. Your eyes just stick on the screen while answering "if you cut down the frequency of changing your hair color, you can make a change!" 
"You know my job, baby!" He said. Which is true that an entertainment should use their appearance to attract the audience. He can't help it. 
From the way he touching and playing your hairs, you knew how much he envy about your hairs.
You switch off the tv as the "Oppa~ didn't you mention you like to play your girlfriend's ears in the interview?" You asked."you know? Those GRi/ nyongri stuff..." You asked again as you playfully poke on his chest. "Aigooooo my baby really a big jealousy girl!" He asked as he pinch on your nose tip. 
"When I love my baby, everything I do with her is my favorite!" He said. 
"So, you finish watching your Running Man?" He continue asking "I can't concentrate when SOMEONE keeps playing my hairs! Especially is a lion~~~" you said and he smiled as he knew you mention about he. You raise both hands and said "I surrender!" 
He smiled wide, stand up and carry you in bride style "that's the whole point!" He said with smirk.
"You do that purposely?! Bad oppa~" now you finally why he doing that the whole night. He want your attention and so you both go back to the bedroom, cuddling.