Dont deserve your LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

“JiYong oppa~ look what I brought-” you shouted happily when you enter the studio as you brought his favorite food. However, you never expected to see this with your own eyes. At that moment, you wish you were blind. Your hands get weak and dropped everything. You saw your boyfriend hop on another girl. He is cheating on you. You don’t mean to cry but the tears just don’t listen to your mind. “_____ ?!” JiYong get shocked when he saw you standing on the entrance. He immediately get up from the girl and trying to get close to you. You didn’t say a word but wiped your tears vigorously. “______ ah, look... it wasn’t....” he want to explain AGAIN. Lies AGAIN. You don’t want to listen cause it wasn’t the first time you caught him doing it. He promise he won’t do it each time after you both argue. You held up your little and slightly pushing against his chest, hinting him don’t come any closer. The girl sense the awkward situation and quickly leave the room. “_____ ah~” he called softly as the girl leave the room. You up your tears and take a deep breath “clean up the room! I...” you give a bitter laugh and pretend nothing happen “See how clumsy I am? I dropped everything! I go buy another new one for you!” you turn back quickly as you wish he don’t see your tears. You wish you can hate him. You wish you never love this man blindly like this. No matter what he does, you still come back to him. You knew you can’t live without him. “______ ah~” again JiYong calling your name but you ignore. You ran quickly to the stairs as there is the only place do not having much people at this hour. As soon as you reach there, you left out the loudest cry you could have.

After few weeks...

“hello?” you wondering who could it be that calling you in this early morning. “Noona, are you alright? is hyung being with you now?” a familiar voice. “Oh~ Seungri ah? Yea I am. Nope, why? What’s wrong? why you sound so nervous?” You asked. “Now you better stay at home! Hyung will come to pick you up!” He said. “Hyung?! You mean JiYong?” you asked innocently. “No! our manager! You just stay at home and don’t let the paparazzi got you, alright?” Seungri said. “what happen?” you asked again. “is... hyung....” he stuttered and someone grabbed his phone from him “Hello, ____ ah! I’m YoungBae. If you want to know what happening, just open the internet! Meanwhile, just stay at home and shut off all the window and doors.” Before you could ask further, he cut off the line. What happen?! You immediately online and all you can see is scandal news about JiYong. Great, they been caught officially this time. You thought. The worse is JiYong been suspended to take drug in the club too. You didn’t get mad anymore as you knew it was useless. You come back to this man every time he made mistake. Now, you just worried about him. You called him many times but he didn’t pick up. He must be hiding himself. Soon, BigBang’s manager come to pick you up and successfully brought you back to YG from the paparazzi crowd. “Where is JiYong?” you asked. None of the boys could tell you. “Where is YG papa? can I meet him now?” you asked again and this cause everyone looking at you as if you’re alien. “Why you wanna meet him?” The big bang big boy~ Choi SeungHyun asked you but you ignored him. Is not that you want to be rude, you knew he is like a big brother to you. He will stop you if he knew the reason you looking for YG papa. He is that protective to you. “Sanjangnim is having meeting with the crew and see how we can solve the problem. The worse part is we cant find JiYong until now! where is this kid hiding? aissshhh....” The manager said. “YoungBae oppa, can you help me? can you bring me to meet YG papa?” you walked close to YoungBae and holding his arms. You begging him with the puppy eyes and hoping him will buy into it. “No! are you trying to do something for JiYong?” SeungHyun run to you and grabbing your another arms. “Is none of your business?” You said coldly but in your heart, you were apologizing. “He did this, he must bear the problem by himself. He hurt you so, why you still-” Before SeungHyun could completed the sentence, YoungBae sweap your hand away from his arms “Is that true? are you trying to-” then come Daesung “did you know about this early? _____ ah, how could be so silly?” Seungri joining the party by screaming “are you crazy?”

“ENOUGH!” you shouted loudly and everyone shocked. All the people in the room keep quiet. “I am sorry!” you start lower your tone as you noticed it. “I just want to meet YG papa!” you firmly said. “______ ah~~” SeungHyun calling again and you turn to look at him “Oppa, I know you care about me! But I love him! He is everything I got! Since the day we get together, we promise we won’t leave each other no matter what. Even he didn’t cash the promise well now, I won’t break it.” your first tears rolling down from left eye, sadness. It tears your heart apart every time you flashback all the memories you had with JiYong. You are not angry because of he being with other girls. You are sad because you don’t understand why he leave you. Didn’t he remember you both swore will be together no matter what happen? Why didn’t he believe you would stay with him through the thick and thin?

“Sanjangnim~” you was brought to YG papa’s room. “______ ah, I heard the boys said you want to meet me. What happen?” he asked calm and gently, guess he concerned about your feeling too. “Anything I could do for him?” you asked by holding on your tears. You don’t want any of them get angry about JiYong. You don’t want them think that JiYong is the bad character here. “_____ ah, you ... YoungBae, how could you bring her here? Bring her back to the room!” YG papa said as he looking at YoungBae. “No! I know I can do something for him, just say it, YG papa!” this time you calling his nickname. Since you and JiYong dating, you are quite close to everyone in YG including YG papa. “_____ ah, you need to rest! you don’t have to do this! We will find JiYong and let him settle it by himself.” YG papa said. “YG papa, please~” you begged. “you sure?” he asked and you nodded. “what? what they are saying now?” Seungri asked. “____ ah, do you know if you do this, you have to face the public. You have to bear the pressure JiYong should bear by himself?” SeungHyun come to you and said. “I know but I would. As long as I come out and have a press conference to support him, it would be better. and I believe if he knew we didn’t abandon him, he wouldn’t be so scare. He would come back. ” You said and left SeungHyun speechless.

As expected, in the press conference, you had been ‘boom’ thousand questions by the paparazzi and reporters. Everything about the scandal, you could answer it as it plans. You show your support and deny that those girls having relation with JiYong even you know it wasn’t true. Suddenly, one report throw the question to you and make you almost speechless “according to the police’s report, G dragon been found having drug in his car. What you can say about that?” The camaera flashing and make you feel so uncomfortable. There is only way you could help him. You thought. “It wasn’t JiYong’s. Its mine!” the answer shocked everyone even the boys. “You mean you admit you owning those drugs?” the report continue asking. Then come the MC and other YG crews helping me going out from the press “ Sorry, everyone! our press conference will stop here!”

At the backstage...

“What are you think you’re doing?” SeungHyun asked angrily. “You even bear that for him?” SeungHyun start kicking on the sofa. This time even Daesung cant hold his emotion “______ ah, I know you love JiYong but that is not the way. Is been a week, we still cant find him. At first we thought you doing this press for supporting him but now you--” then come Youngbae talking to his manager “Hyung, we gotta tell the reporters that _____ didn’t mean what she said. She is... she is just sick or something! just tell them it is not true for what she just said. ” but you protest “No!” “No?! do you know you will get into the jail if this been publish??” YoungBae come infront of you and shouted. “I already report myself in the police station this morning! thats why I am late just now!”  You explained. “WHAT???? ” all the boys shouted expect YG papa who just came in. YoungBae noticed and asked YG papa “Sanjangnim, you noticed this?” YG papa nodded. “How could you let her do this?” YoungBae asked “This is the best solution to save Big Bang’s career!” YG papa said. “She is out of her mind and you take advantage on her?? those career!! who cares?? how could you let an innocent girl to bear this?” SeungHyun shouted rudely. “SeungHyun oppa~” you called out and hoping he will stop. but then come the maknae “Sanjangnim, I know we should respect you! but this time I really cant! how could you???” “Seungri, SeungHyun.... everyone stop!!” you shouted. “is me who requested to do this. don’t blame Sanjangnim. YG papa didn’t do anything to focus me. In fact, he love big bang more than anyone could be. You all do not have the rights to scold or shout at him.” Then you heard a big smack noise. Is SeungHyun. He is hitting on the wall and kicking the chairs. “ that bloody bastard JiYong.” Daesung is the one who stopping him to hurt himself. Then both of them leave the room. Slowly everyone is the room leaves.


 

After a tiring day, you walk back alone to your house. Same house, same bed, but you feel is a bit little too big now. Without him, everything just feeling un real. After washing your hairs, you walk out to your bedroom. As you blowing dry your hairs, you flashback the scenario where JiYong always nagging you to blow dry your hairs before sleep. You smiled automatically when you think of him combing your hairs. He always loves to play with your hairs. You don’t know whether is it too missing him. You start to feel someone combing your hairs to aside from the behind. The scent is so familiar. Are you in a dream now? Why you feel is it him? “JiYong?!” you called out but then you feel a soft peck on your neck. You want to turn back and check whether is him. But he seem not to allow you to as he turn you head back when you try to turn back and  have a look. “Where have you been?” you knew it was him as he softly nibble at your ear. The way he playing your earlobe is exactly JiYong style. You start to cry out and dying to hear his voice. He didn’t voice up but he humming behind you. He softly blowing the hot air in your ear and whisper “why you being so silly?” husky rough voice. What happen to his voice? you immediately turn back and you saw a tired, messy look JiYong. “JiYong?! what happen?” you nervously cupped his face. The sallow eyes of both of you telling you and JiYong, how much tears been sharing along the way “I am sorry!” he said but you shake your head. “Don’t!” You wiped his tears as yours rolling down. He touching your cheek and you closed your eyes to enjoy his touch. You miss it so much. “Why?” he asked and you don’t understand. You look at his panda eyes and wondering how suffer he is in this week. You didn’t think of anything but him “You never give up when I am falling apart. Your arms always open wide and you’re quick to forgive when I make a mistake. You love me in the blink of an eye. When I walk away, you take off running and come right after me. Why? I don’t deserve your love!” he cried. “No! You’re wrong,babe!You’re what I cant live without. You’re the reason that I’m alive. WE promise that we will love each other till the end, isn’t it? Even this love brought us against world, we will still doing it!” You explained. “But I didn’t make it! I am... I am such a” you knew he is going to say he was a loser and so you crashing your lips on his. You both have a slow and passionate kiss for a while “You are still my king! My forever king! Even angels have the wicked schemes, why so serious, right?” you imitate and make some joke, hoping to bright up his smile. However, it doesn’t work. He only pulled you close to his chest and hugged you tight. “I love you!”