Betray LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"Will you marry this man, Choi SeungHyun, as your husband? No matter thick or thin, still go through with him and never leave him..." The priest reading accordingly while you are totally out of zone. You never want to marry this man. He is the boss of the biggest and strongest mafia. He is totally a bad but you have no choice. He force you to marry him and the one you loved never really try to get you once. "Miss _____???" The calling of the priest kind of bringing you back to reality. "Huh?" You look at the priest blankly and as you notice someone was staring at you, you turn to facing at him. It is your fiancé, Choi SeungHyun. He must be mad at you for not answering the priest as soon as possible. He must be thinking that you're embarrassing him. However, he would never thought of you would embarrass him more by running away from the chruch. Everyone was very shock especially SeungHyun. He was totally blank and frozen. If not he wouldn't let you go so easily. Just when you get into the car, you heard he shouted angrily "GO GET HER!!!!" 

Now, you could only care less. You only want to meet your loved one, Kwon JiYong. You drive to where he stay and run out from the car quickly. You even take off your heels and so you can get to him quickly. You bang the door loudly as you are so nervous. You don't know how he could react and when SeungHyun's followers would come. As the door open, you saw him and you immediately throw yourself to him. "JiYong~" you almost cried out as you hugged him tight. "______?! Why you're here? Un you suppose to be marry with SeungHyun hyung now?" He asked as you slowly pushed you away from him. "I ... I ..." You crash back to him again and hugged tighter "I don't love him! I love you, JiYong! I only wanna marry you not him!" You cried out loudly but then you don't any response. "You should go back to Hyung!" He finally whisper. Slowly, you loose your hug. You take a back step as you realized the odd reaction of JiYong. With his cold expression, you knew what he means. He don't want you. "JiYong oppa... What.... What did you just said?" You asked him with the unbelievable expression. You knew he must be having some feeling towards you that why you running towards him without fear. But why it ends this way?! Why he said this to you? You can't get an answer for yourself now. "You're my hyungsoo. We shouldn't..." He turn back without bothering to look at you anymore. At this moment, his phone rang and you heard him answering "yes!" He turn and look at you a while and turn back "she is with me now!" Your sixth sense tells you he is talking with SeungHyun "You better go back to hyung." That's the only thing he said after he answered the phone. You want to run away but you guess he notice it. He said "there is no use! They are already outside the house." Is not hard for SeungHyun to know you're with JiYong. "Just now was him! You tell him I'm here!" You said with filled tears. Even it's really obvious but you hate how easily he giving out your location.How he betray you. At this moment, the followers of SeungHyun and SeungHyun burst in. You heard SeungHyun shouted angrily "GET HER BACK TO THE HOUSE!" You was been roughly pulled out / away from JiYong's house.  Meanwhile, you still hoping JiYong would have say something to help you but no he don't. He don't even look at you. Your heart totally tearing apart by his action. 

As soon as the followers bring you back to SeungHyun's home, they locked you in the room. When SeungHyun came in, the first thing he did is slap on you hardly. You can actually feel the warm blood leaking out from your mouth and your face was swollen. "! Do you know much embarrass you get for me today?" You didn't reply as you seem to lost your soul after meeting JiYong. You let him do whatever he want but as he scolded "you thought that loser JiYong would run away with you?you thought behave this guts to betray me? You thought he would have love you? A ing like you should be happy when I want to marry you. Do you even have anything at here?" He used his finger and knock at your forehead "got brain will surely know JiYong would like a ing like you!" You do nothing but stare at him fiercely. "What?! Did I say something wrong? You just don't deserve to get something so good from me!" He said angrily. " I hate you! I ING HATE YOU, CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!! You bastard!" You spilled on him after scolding which makes him more angry and slapped you again. He pulled your hairs and make you look at him ", listen! Now you're mine!!! No matter how much you hate me, we married and l'm your husband!" He scolded right in front of your face. "I'm not!!!! I will not marry you!" You protested as it was the fact too. You both haven't officially sign the marriage agreement and you both didn't even complete the ceremony too. "Oh ya?! Nothing in this world I want can't be mine!" As he said you keep taking a back step. Even you try to firm up but still you're a bit afraid of him especially the fierce expression he has with him "Will see if you still claim that you're not mine after this!" At this point, you got nowhere to run, your body against the wall. He locked you with his big arms. His grips were so strong on your wrist that makes you can't even move an in hi. He gets stronger as he used one hand to hold your hands and placed it above your head. Meanwhile, he used another hand to tear off your wedding dress. You get shocked with his act and start crying. You knew what's going to happen, he is going to you. No matter how much you're cursing And screaming for help, no ones gonna come in and help you. You been hit by him several times until you gets weak. You been brought to the bed and tied your hands with the bed rack. You could feel he sliding your underwear to aside and start . Without letting you getting ready or anything, he just in. The red liquid just came out and that when you totally break down. You knew you lost your ity and the worst part is you lost it to someone you hate it so much. He stay for away until you get used to his size before he in and out. When he starts moving, you're still hurt as it was your first time and he is being too rough. He crashed his lips on yours as you cried out for the pain and pleasure. You don't know why you have the idea of this men in front you is a one side devil and one side angel. He acting rough to you as he was so angry at you but then some small little action shows he cares About you. You don't know if that is an illusion. He was rapping you, how gentle or how nice he would be to you, right? He starts making out and tongue battle with you when he is ing you badly. You want to cry and scream badly but you can't as your mouth was fully covered by his. After few last hard , you both together. He let you go once he was done but you no longer have the strength to fight back. All you do is crying. You grabbed the blanket to cover yourself and turn to another side. You feel so dirty now and he is the one who went to the bathroom and take some shower.
As you saw the gun on the table, you start to think of killing yourself. You want to end this life so much. Just when you almost pulled the trigger, you feel someone grabbed the gun from you from the behind. You turn back. You saw SeungHyun "what the you think you're doing?" He shouted "let me die!" You try to grab back the gun. "No! You're mine! Did I make myself clear just now?" He said "yes. You do! You even me to prove your point! Now what??? You get what you want can't you let me die?! You hate me so much, you just let me as you always threaten me! You give me..." You try again but you can't even reach the gun as he held it high. "Who said I hate you? I... I love you, PABO! Can't you see that?" He shouted suddenly and you're frozen. "Yes, I know I shouldn't do that to you just now. But I am too angry when you only look at JiYong. He is a loser. He don't even dare to stand up and protect you. I don't get why you loving him so much. Why can't you love me? As the moment I bang into you and noticed you're still , I already feel bad. I feel bad to hurt you in this way but I can't help it. What it's done already been done. I really wanna have you,_____ ah!" He take the advantage of your shock and get closer to you. He cupped at your face "I don't allow anyone to take away you from me, not even death god. You are mine! Always~ I want you to be me, Choi SeungHyun, one and only wife!" You can't speak away but only widen your eyes. This is why you feel that just now? He, the baddest mafia, love you?