Yoga LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"No one loves me!" You cried after break up with your ex. He is a totally jerk who cheat on you. Now all you have is your best friend, Kwon JiYong. You and JiYong know each other since you both were still small. He is elder than you and very naturally you treat/view him as your big brother. You never knew this big brother actually feel different about you. He find out he secretly loves you since you were 12 years old. He was 14 that year and you both accidentally kissed each other. It was his first kiss so do you. Of course he was glad that he lost it to you but you didn't feel that way. You totally forget about that thing and here you are complaining "he is my first love! He got my first date, first time holding hands, my first...." JiYong gets nervous when he heard you continue elaborate. He thought you and your ex actually ahem~ having the first time or something "first what?" He asked and you shyly answered while tears still rolling on your cheeks "my first kiss!" JiYong feel relief and glad once he know that "oh ~ you mean that!" You turns and look at him as he seem acting weird to you. You never know how he feel for you. Even from time to time, you heard your ex and your friends saying that JiYong might be love you but you ignore it. As soon as JiYong noticed you look at him blankly, he immediately rubbing his neck and awkwardly smiled "I mean...erm... I know that's bad. Just forget about him and move on!" What a ridiculous cover but you buy into it and continue your 'own breakup story'. At the same time, JiYong don't know whether is he going to be happy or sad. Looking you crying for that jerk,really makes JiYong want to give a punch on your ex's face. On the other side, you break up means he might be having chance. However, the ious sentence actually break his heart as you give your first kiss to him not to that jerk. JiYong hope he have the courage to tell you but he don't until he heard you cried out badly "no ones loves me!no ones wants me!" 

JiYong saw your body shaking badly and you crying non stop which hurt him so much. He immediately hugged you from behind and shouted "I LOVE YOU!I WANT YOU!"  You immediately stop crying and frozen. You were so shocked to heard your childhood friend said something like this to you. Bet he get back his sense after a while as his hug loose a bit. You manage to turn back at look at him "what did you just said?" You asked carefully. He closed his eyes for a while, nodded his head and open the eyes back. Before saying, he pressed his lips together "yes! I love you! I love you since we were about this high" he pointed "I watched you grow, I watched your transformation.Right through school to your current occupation. It took this long for me to man up and have this conversation." He take a deep breath before he continue and you bet he must he very nervous " _____ I want you to want me. I need to let you know I can be your one and only. I need you to need me. See you were my worst mistake and that's why It's hard to keep my cool when I see you with him." Now you finally know why he get so mood swing when you talk about your ex in front of him. "You always said I'm your big brother, your superman. But do you know how much I wish I am not just your big brother? If I'm superman, then my only kryptonite is you, that's why anything you say I'll do." Your eyes open so wide now as if the eyes balls going to fall out. Your jaw dropped, mouth open but no a word can be throw out. He noticed that and so he awkwardly said "I mean... I mean we been knowing each other for a long time.You seen me go through, I seen you go through.We here now and, I just thought I'd tell you that. So, you got my number, as you got my e-mail. You know everything. So I guess the next message I get from you, will let me know what you think about this right here, aight?" He tried to keep his cool in front of you as he squeeze out his limited smile. He pat on your head softly and said "Aight, let's get home safe" 
After JiYong confessed, he walked in front of you towards where he park his car. You knew he is going to send you home. You followed him behind like a lost puppy and flashback about you both's sweet memories. You realized that you actually having feeling towards him. You dated your ex because he actually look alike JiYong. When you with your ex, you always think of JiYong. When you with JiYong, that is the time you are most happy and relax. Finally, before get in the car, you shouted "Kwon JiYong!" He turn back and look at you. You closed your eyes and run toward him, hugged him tight. You want to kiss him to check if the feeling is right. However, the feeling is too strong even hugged him makes your heart beat race. You can't manages to "_____?!" JiYong called you as he was shocked by your action. You immediately and turn away as you are blushing hard now. You feel your cheeks are so hot. "Are... Are you alright?" JiYong asked as he come in front of you and asked you. You turn away again as you are so shy now. He gets more nervous and immediately run to your front again. This time he lifts your head up and touched your forehead "oh my god, ______! You're fever!" He said. You cursed him in your own thoughts for being so stupid. It's blushing not fever, idiot! You thought. His touch just make it worse as your heart pumping so hard that you thought you are going to having heart attack. "Let's go to the hospital! I guess you being too sad so starts getting sick!" He said as he holding your wrist. "JiYong oppa~" you calling out softly and make him focus at you "can we start over again?" 

Guess the sentence wasn't clear enough. He don't get what you mean "huh?" His confuse expression tells "I think I fall for you unconsciously! I .... I think I .... love you too." You shyly said. 

Today is the first official couple date for you and your lovely shy boyfriend, Kwon JiYong. He was very anxiety for today's date as he asked many friend's advice and he purposely dress up nicely to fetch you. He come to your house early that expected. You, on the other hand, are not so nervous. You planned to having your workout/yoga routine before going for the date. Is not that you're not care about you and JiYong first date, but everything come to JiYong makes you feel so comfort. He is the one who understand you well and in front of him, you do not have to be anyone but yourself. You are so get used to him. 

JiYong and your brother, Taeyang, are best friend too. He always come to your house but today when he arrive, actually gives Taeyang a shock. Taeyang never saw his buddy dress like this and being so nervous "she must be dressing up now! Hiding in the bedroom, haven't come out yet!" Your brother said as he serving JiYong a cup of water. "Never mind! It's still early!" JiYong said "relax bro! You look so panic that you might faint anytime!" Taeyang joked. "Man, I can't even sleep well last night! I can't believe she finally mine!" "Ei~ she is my little sister! Never claim as yours before me!" Taeyang suddenly turns serious and make JiYong start panic. Taeyang laughed as he saw his buddy face expression "I'm just joking! Anyways, I gotta go! I'm having date with Dara too!" Before Taeyang is leaving, he winked at JiYong "I will late home or maybe not coming home! Play safe!" He throw the dirty smirk at JiYong, which JiYong clearly gets his messages. JiYong throws the cushion towards Taeyang but taeyang manged to avoid it by closing the door. 

After a while, JiYong still didn't see you come out from your bedroom. He walked to your room and saw the door wasn't fully closed. He pushed the door a little wider and he saw you are doing your workout at the bed. All the moves were so seductive to him in the sense. He knew he wasn't right in sneaking, stalking at you but your moves and the view was too good to make him moves. He saw you left out some soft moan as you are stretching. You were on your earphone and so you do not know about his existence. You starts splitting your legs and doing all kind of yoga pose. You are so focus until you actually meet JiYong at 6. On the other side, JiYong who look at you start getting hard. He starts to fantasize about all this and position that he can do with you with that flexible body. But it was just for a while, he shakes his head vigorously as he feel bad to think about that behind you. He practically curse and scold himself for being so sinful in his mind. How could he do this with a pure and innocent girl like you? He thought. Still deep down to the bone, he was just a man. A normal man, who will have lust thought. Is understandable for him to fantasize about with his love one, especially this love is more that 10 years. He can't deny that he want you so badly. But one thing for sure, he will never force you.just when he wants to turn away, he heard your calling "JiYong oppa?!" He turn back and look at you . He smiled awkwardly as he thought you caught him watching you. You look at the clock on your phone and you realized you were late "oh no! I ... Forgot ~ oppa, wait for me for a while! I will get bath now!" You said but you notice he having so weird look. You followed his eye sights and you realized you wasn't wearing any pants. You normally only wear a short pants or in your room for workout. That why you always locked your door but guess today you didn't locked it well. "Why look like that? Is not like you never know it!" You said casually. It is truth that JiYong know you having that habit. He never thought he would saw this right in front of him. He also never thought that he would saw it as the label of being your boyfriend. This makes a great difference as he could finally do some imitating act with you as a lover. You don't know how bad he must hold on as you swing your hips left to right to the bathroom. 

When you're having shower, JiYong went to your kitchen and having several cups of ice water. He hopes this could cool him down a little. He suddenly have a thought and so he mumbling by himself 'why is she being so causal? Why I'm the only one who nervous? Did she even cares about the date? Does she ever loves me?" Your action makes him misunderstood that you don't really love him as he do to you. Sitting down in the living room, JiYong starts to think until he gets your call. He gets curious why you calling him while you both under the same roof. 
"Hello?"
"Oppa~ can you get me the towel? YoungBae oppa take old one to laundry but didn't replace a new one and I forgot to get it! I shouted you several times but you didn't reply."
"Oh?! I was at downstairs now! I come and get for you then. Where you put it?" 
"At YoungBae's oppa bedroom! The first drawer!" 
"Ok!"

Just for a while, JiYong got the towel and knock on the door "____ah, I got you the towel already! Open the door and take it! I will close my eyes, don't worry!" You giggled as he heard how gentlemen and consider man he is. As you open the door, you strongly pulled JiYong into the bathroom with you. He was shocked and open his eyes but very soon he closed it back. "What are you doing?" He asked as you noticed his face starts get red. "Open your eyes!" You lean closer to him and said firmly. He obeyed but his eyes roaming around but not your body or on you. "Why? Am I that ugly?" You pinned him against the wall and said "I booked the table at 7. You better be quick!"you know he tried to escape but you don't allowed "don't you doubt how much I love you? Don't you questioning why I seem not care about the date? Why not we  cancel that date and let me answer your question first?" You smirked as you said. "What-why? Argh..." He groaned once his eyes lay on you and your body for a second. "Why you dress like this?" He asked as you know he saw your bikini wear. Yes, you're wearing bikini now as it was one of your plan when you heard his mumbling just now. You wasn't purposely listen it but is when you want to ask him what time he book for the table, you just heard it. "What? You like it?" You lean a little close and he take backwards even he has nowhere to run anymore now. "_______ ah" JiYong shut his eyes tight as he feel your touching his body. "Yea?!" You by placing your face closer to his "why are you doing this to me?" He asked with his lips pressed right together. "Didn't I tell you? I want answer your question." You playfully answer. You grabbed his hands and put it on the ribbon that tie on your neck "unwrap the answer, oppa!" You said with seductive tone and He finally open his eyes and look at you. "_____, you..." He was being speechless as you hold his hand and put off the ribbon. "Oppa, why do you think I don't care about the date or love you? You are my best friend and that why I'm being so comfort and used to! I'm not panic as you do, doesn't means I love you less! I love you do much. The love just grow day by day. I'm ready to give you my everything. By the way, do you know why I dressed like this instead of being ..." You go closer , nibble his earlobe, which makes him soft moan. You whisper to him in his ear "as I knew I would be soon." You smirked at him once you're done. 

He shakes his head and you turn around. Your back facing him now and you turn your head a little and said "because two reasons. One, I'm scare that you will shy when I'm . " this time JiYong is the one who smirked and look at you. He become more daring now. You turn away and shyly said "ok fine, I'm the one who gets shy." JiYong back hugged you and rest his head on your shoulder "you never need to get shy in front of me! You're perfect!" You feel his touch on your waist and skin. You feel so good now as he start to kissing on your shoulder "you smell good and your skin is so smooth!" You knew your boyfriend  starts to play along with you. "Really?" You smiled and he humming and busy sniff on your skin. "What is the second reason then?" He asked just when you enjoying his kiss on your skin. "Because I'm yours! I'm all yours and I want to to unwrapped your gift!" You said and he realized what you said as he saw the ribbon tie on to hold your bikini. He his lower lips and smirked before he put off your bikini. "Baby, maybe we should do SWEET YOGA after this shower!" JiYong said. "You been watching me just now?" You asked innocently as the top of the bikini drop and you cover your with your hands. You never gonna take the next moves until he answered you. He smiled and nodded.he whisper into your ears " you don't know how HARD I'm holding on and how much troubles you get yourself into!" With his husky voice, you think you just turn on. With the smirk of his face, you know tonight gonna be a long beautiful night ~