School Life

Put to an End

Sehun's POV: 
I guess you know enough about my background. Let's go to the present now. But a specific time in the present. School.

Try to picture a shadow. Always around and obviously there. Except, it's just a shadow. Nothing amazing, nothing special. No one really pays attention to them unless they've lost their minds or something. Pictured it? Alright, there you have it. You've just pictured me. Me at school.

I have no friends and I don't really care if I have any or not. Friendships would always lead to drama or fighting anyway. Why be friends with someone when your friendship gets ruined anyway?

Grades. I at school. Not a single math problem, vocabulary word, science project, historical person, or whatever is present in my brain. I've come to the idea that almost everything we learn in school isn't necessary in the future. If you want to be a singer, you don't have to know how to find the area of a circle. So, useless.

Groups, clubs, cliques, and more. They all seem to have a goal in mind. That's one of the reasons why I hate them. I don't belong to any club or group or anything. But, there is a club that's constantly on me. Begging me to join them. The Performing Arts Club.

Singing, dancing, rapping, acting, theater, and playing an instrument. All those things make up the Performing Arts Club. Do you know what I hate most about this club? Well, let's say you can act, but can't sing. Then that means you can't join. You're not talented enough. Stupid. Just stupid. Why are they always on me about joining their club, you ask? Well, this may seem ironic, but despite my hatred for their criteria, I actually fit it. I can do all those things. Talents.

I admit that I have talent. I do actually. I can play the piano and the guitar. I can sing, dance, and rap. Get this, I don't even take singing, dancing, or rapping lessons. I've never in my life took lessons for those talents. Piano and guitar? I actually taught myself. My mother plays the piano, while my father plays the guitar. Ever since my mother left, I grew fond of the piano and decided to learn how to play. Same with the guitar, which I always had access to since my father is almost never at home. Acting. Acting to me is separated into two categories. Lies and Truths. 

How do people know that I can act? I always act at school, mostly lies though. Acting is basically lying for me. My nice, caring teachers are idiots for believing every sob story I laid on them. I make it seem so believable. Members of the Performing Arts Club crave that constantly.

For singing, dancing, rapping, piano, and guitar, members of the club gradually discovered those talents of mine. Usually one member finds out and shares it with the rest of them. I think they have a running list of every student and their talents. A member heard me playing the guitar and the piano at my house because they live next door. Other members I have no idea how they found out. I guess they're all stalkers of people who have talent. 

Park Shin Yeong's POV:
Enough of my sob story right? You could hear about my oh so perfect life at school. You may think it's perfect but to me it's not.

If only there was something I could use to describe my life at school. People view me in different ways actually. Popular, that's one I guess. Yes, everyone knows me. That's what I get for being smart. Oh that's another one. Nice, uh huh. Pretty, I don't like being judged by my looks or grouped with people by looks. Overall, perfect. Just perfect.

To make things seem cliche, perfect girls come with perfect enemies. Most girls tend to hate me, because well, they absolutely envy me. As popular as I am, I only have two best friends that I truly believe are my friends. There are even some girls that pretend to be nice to me , but deep inside they want to crush me to pieces. 

Another thing I hate about my school life. Boys. I'm not your full average popular girl. I'm not like the ones that adore all the attention given to them by boys. I'm the total opposite. Do I have a boyfriend? No. Every boy at this school, to me, are basically the same. All hung up on me. Thinking that I'll say yes if they ask me out because of my oh so caring and oh so nice heart. So yeah, I don't have a boyfriend, nor will I get one in high school. 

Clubs. I join exactly three clubs. Leadership, Yearbook, and the Performing Arts Club. You're only permitted two clubs at this school, but I was made an exception because of my grades. Leadership and Yearbook I take because it will look good on a college application. The Performing Arts Club is what I chose for fun. 

Another thing to add to my perfection, I'm multi-talented. I fit the criteria of knowing how to sing, dance, rap, act, and play an instrument. I can play the piano and the violin since I took lessons since I was little. The rest I'm just naturally talented at. 

For grades, you could probably picture my report card. I won't go on about it, because bragging is not a quality I possess nor like.

Do you know why my school life isn't as perfect as you think it is? It's because everyday at school is basically an episode of a drama. Everyday I come to school ready to put on a show. Smart and innocent for the teachers. Cool and popular for the students. The only people I'm not really putting a show for are my friends. 

Even though I am smart, talented, and cool in real life, school is where I replay it over and over again. Doing something over and over again, acting a certain way over and over again, isn't a perfect life for me.