Dream

Put to an End

Shin Yeong's POV:

 
I sat in Sehun's room, awaiting his signal. This plan seemed like it could work. I trusted Sehun in the plan for my escape. The letter he received from his mom.. I never expected that he'll share such a thing with me. When he read the letter to me, I couldn't help thinking that Sehun was beginning to trust me more. 
 
If I were the one to receive a letter from my mother, I probably would've felt the same way he felt. Speechless, confused as to how I should feel. I decided not to push him with questions. He'll be able to tell me in his own time, in how own way. Right now, all I should do is be by his side and support him in any way that I can.
 
Ten minutes have passed since Sehun left. Was the plan going as he hoped it would? I walked to the door and was about to put my hand on the doorknob when I heard three knocks on the door. Sehun's signal.
 
I opened the door and came out of his room. The door across from his room was barely open. I heard voices inside. Male voices. Sehun's plan worked. When I came out of the room, Sehun took my hand and half dragged half led me down the stairs. I was confused as to why we were running, but then remembered that we don't know when exactly his father and his friends will come out. 
 
We reached the front door and stopped for a moment to catch our breaths. I looked at his hand, which was still holding mine. Sehun saw me looking and immediately let go of my hand. He opened the front door for me and we both exited his house. When we were out of his house, we stood looking at each other for a while. 
 
Lately I always caught myself staring at Sehun. From his smooth jawline to his smooth pale skin. I always feel drawn to it for some reason. Sehun seemed to be staring at me for a while too. After a while, he shook his head as if he was trying to deny something. He cleared his throat.
 
"You should really get going," he said. "It's getting late." 
 
"Yeah," I said. "I should."
 
"Thanks for getting my backpack for me," he said. "I owe you."
 
"No problem." My eyes all of a sudden fell to my feet. Wait, do I feel a blush coming on? Slowly, my cheeks started to heat up. And I think my face began to turn red too. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I blushing?
 
"Are you okay?" Sehun asked. I looked up to his face and saw him with a confused expression. 
 
"You look a little red," he said. What he did next, really surprised me. He lifted his hands up to my face and felt my forehead.
 
"Are you sick?" he asked. I'm not entirely sure, but I think worry began to show on his face. Was Sehun worried about me? I quickly shook my head no.
 
"I'm fine..it's fine..I mean..I'm fine," I stuttered. He nodded and lifted his hand off my forehead. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He walked to his front door and put his hand on the door knob. He was about to enter his house, when he turned around.
 
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow," he said. "Bye Shin Yeong." He waved awkwardly at me and smiled.
 
"See you tomorrow," I said. "Bye Sehun." I waved and smiled back at him. He entered his house. I set off towards my house.
 
Sehun's POV:
 
"Hahaha!" Shin Yeong laughed at me. I just came out of the fitting room, wearing a black suit. I must've looked really awkward in it. Or really bad in it.
 
"Yeah yeah," I said. "If I were you, I probably would've laughed too." I crossed my arms and looked to the side, not daring to meet her eyes. 
 
"Aha, you don't know why I'm laughing though," she said. This time, I met her eyes. 
 
"Then why are you laughing?" I asked, suddenly very curious and confused at the same time.
 
"I'm laughing because I never thought I'd ever see you in a suit," Shin Yeong said. She walked up to me and fixed my tie.
 
"And I never thought you'd look this great in a suit," she said. She looked up from my tie and smiled at me. I chuckled and bent forward so that our faces were less than an inch apart. I wanted to get rid of that space completely.
 
I kissed her softly on the lips..
 
I shot up of from my bed, bringing my dream to an end. Why was I dreaming about kissing Shin Yeong? And why were we acting like...like a couple? I remember being dressed up in a suit and Shin Yeong wearing a dress. Was my dream what I thought it was?
 
I got out of bed and ran to my bathroom. I immediately the faucet and started spashing water on my face over and over again. After I while, I stopped and wiped my face with a towel. 
 
"Relax Sehun," I thought. "It was just a dream. Only a dream. A dream that will never happen in real life. A highly impossible dream." I stopped thinking about the dream and got ready for school.
 
Shin Yeong's POV:
 
I woke up, Sehun lying next to me. My hand reached up to touch his hair. I moved strands of his hair away from his face. His eyes fluttered open. He immediately saw me and smiled.
 
"Good morning," he said. I smiled at him and laid a finger on his bottom lip.
 
"Good morning," I said. I scooted myself closer to him. 
 
"Why are you smiling like that?" Sehun asked. 
 
I woke up to see my stepmom standing beside my bed. 
 
"You didn't answer my question," she said. I rubbed the sleep out of eyes then slapped my face back and forth. Why was I dreaming about Sehun? Why was I dreaming about him lying next me? I then remembered my stepmom in the room.
 
"Nothing," I said. "Just a dream I guess."
 
"Well that dream just made you late," she said. She threw my clock at me. I barely caught it in my hands. I looked at the time. She's right. I'm late.
 
~ Hai hai! :) So I'm on Christmas break already, yay! I will try to update as much as I can in the two weeks that I'm off from school. Happy holidays to all of you! XD On a side note, Sehun was dreaming about senior prom, hehe. ^^