Unexpected

Put to an End

Sehun's POV:

 
I was making my way towards home. I don't know why, but the only thing that was present in my mind was Shin Yeong. She was all that I thought about since yesterday night. It was hard for me to focus in school. If I was to be given a pop quiz on everything I was taught today, I'd probably get everything wrong.
 
I then realized that I've been walking around the same block for a while now. I've been thinking about Shin Yeong so much that I even lost my sense of direction. I shook my head and went the right direction towards my home.
 
When I got home, my dad wasn't there, just as I predicted. I was about to walk up the flight of stairs to get to my room, when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I checked to see who it was that was calling me.
 
~Shin Yeong~
 
Shin Yeong was calling me? I was utterly confused as to why she would be calling me. Perhaps it was to work on the project? I don't know..
 
I was also confused because today she seemed like she didn't want to talk to me at all. She seemed like she was trying to avoid me the whole day. The reason for that, I have no idea. 
 
In a way, I was glad that she called. I wanted to ask her if there was anything I did wrong. I wanted to ask why she was acting that way towards me. Before I could think about it a little more, I answered my phone.
 
"Hello?" I said through my phone.
 
"Oh...hi," she answered back. "Can we meet up to talk somewhere?" 
 
"Sure," I said.
 
Shin Yeong's POV:
 
I got off the phone with Sehun. What was I thinking? What did I plan on talking to him about? I don't know, but after that talk with my friend, I felt this surge of confidence. When I finally admitted to myself that I liked Sehun, I felt sort of invincible I guess.
 
I don't know what he'd say or think if he found out that I liked him. I was really curious as to what he'd say though. Would he accept my feelings for him and admit that he liked me too? Would he completely reject my feelings for him? 
 
I had to admit, although I was really curious, I was also really nervous. If he didn't like me back, then I guess I'd have to get over him. But I don't know, a part of me truly believes that he at least has a few feelings for me. I think it's best that I don't keep my hopes up though.
 
I waited for Sehun at a park bench. I waited where he would be sure to see me. A few minutes later, I spotted Sehun making his way towards me. Even from afar he looked handsome. Well, in my eyes he looked handsome. Other girls haven't fully opened their eyes enough to see that Sehun isn't just some weird quiet kid. I guess I'm glad that I'm the only girl that has. Otherwise I'd have competition..
 
As Sehun walked, his eyes looked down on the ground. To be honest, he was acting just as weird as I was today. Well, maybe not entirely as weird as me, but maybe by a close second. What's going on in his mind at the moment?
 
Sehun's POV:
 
I saw Shin Yeong immediately and made my way towards her. My eyes trailed to the ground instead of Shin Yeong. She must've noticed that I was acting pretty weird today. But I can say the same things about her. She was acting pretty weird today too. In fact, probably even weirder than me. 
 
I reached the bench she was sitting at. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. For a moment, the both of us stayed like that. It was as if time stopped all around us. I felt like I didn't want to leave this spot. I felt like I wanted to get lost in her eyes. And never find a way out...
 
She stood up so that we were almost eye level. For her age, she was pretty tall. I was still taller by a few centimeters though. Neither of us broke the silence yet. Thankfully, Shin Yeong decided to break the silence.
 
"Thanks for coming," she said. "There was something that's been on my mind lately that I've been meaning to tell you." Her eyes were on the ground instead of on me. What was it that she's been meaning to tell me? Why did it take her this long to tell me?
 
"Sehun," she said. At that moment, when she said my name, her eyes went up to mine. "I-
 
"Nice seeing you two here," someone said behind me. I looked at Shin Yeong. Her eyes became wide at the sight of the person behind me. I turned around to see who interrupted us...
 
Nick...