Meeting

Put to an End

Sehun's POV:

We stopped at a picnic table. Shin Yeong took out her phone. She looked a little uncomfortable. I knew what she was trying to do.

"Can I...um...get your number?" she asked hesitantly. I knew she felt weird asking this from me. I would've felt the same.

"You know, so we can contact each other about the assignment." she explained.

"Sure, no problem." I said. We switched phones so we can put our numbers in each other's contacts. I normally wasn't so evasive in other people's private things, but Shin Yeong had a lot of contacts.

Not a surprise, considering the fact that she's one of the most popular girls in school. I bet even teachers have her number. Does she even call all of these people? She handed my phone back to me. I did the same.

"So, meeting places," Shin Yeong continued. "Is there any places you had in mind?"

I thought about it for a moment. My house could work. I'm alone most of the time. My father won't be at home most of the time. 

I was about to say that we could meet up at my house, but I felt a little hesitant. I've never invited someone to my house before. Especially a girl. And we're gonna be alone in my house. We would feel really awkward if we were alone. Wait, what am I doing?

That's why I feel so uncomfortable and hesitant. My mind is thinking about Shin Yeong. But not Shin Yeong as my partner, but as a girl. And one of the most popular girls in school is another thing I'm thinking about.

I think that in order to feel comfortable around her, I have to let that idea go. I have to think of her as my partner. And partner only. Not a girl. Not popular. Just my partner.

"My house is alright," I said. I looked at her reaction. She was a little surprised at first. Then she nodded, saying it was fine with her too.

"My house is alright too," she said. "Except only on certain days. I'll tell you when it's ok to come over. I gave you my address too."

I checked my phone. I didn't notice. Wow, Shin Yeong's address. Most guys at school would kill to be me right now. We just officially talked and I have her number and her address already. Who am I kidding? Most of those guys must already have her address. Being the stalkers and die hard fanboys they are.

"Ok, I'll give you mine when we decide to meet up at my house one day." I said.

"Cool." she replied.

Kim Shin Yeong's POV:

Wow, Sehun's house. I never thought that that would be the first place he thought of. I could tell that he was hesitant at first. He was about to saying something, then closed his mouth before he could even say it.

To be honest, my first thought was here. This park. Lately the weather has been perfect. Perfect for being outside and working on the assignment. I didn't stop to consider my house.

Sehun at my house. Me at Sehun's house. It kinda feels weird when I try to imagine it. But again, this could be my chance. To explore Sehun's thoughts. To know practically everything about him. His house is key when it comes to that.

I heard before, that places can unlock many things. And I'm not talking about rooms and doors. I'm talking about people's thoughts and minds. A place can remind people of certain things. Certain events. Certain ideas. When people look at places, it triggers their mind to look back. Remember. Anything that they would never forget. Anything significant about the past.

I thought about how it would be when Sehun was at my house. I didn't want him there unless my step mother wasn't home. I didn't want her there when he was over. She would do everything she can to try to make him dislike me. That's why I don't like having people over at my house much. Because of her.

I didn't guarantee that Sehun would even consider anything that came out of , but I didn't wanna take any chances. I read something regarding Greek Mythology one time. A power called Charmspeak. It's a power that will grant you anything you want. You just have to say it. Charm your way into getting what you want, when you want it, how you want it.

If that power did exist, it would've been what my step mother used to get what she wanted. Part of Charmspeak was beauty. Something my step mother does possess after all. She can get anything she wants just by using her charms. Even rich idiotic men. Like my father.

"Can I ask you something Sehun?" I asked. He looked a little uncertain at first. I knew he was still a little uncomfortable when he talked about himself or anything regarding him, but I just wanted to try this one topic. Just once. This subject is a little touchy to be talking about though. Doesn't hurt to try right?

"Where's your mother?"  

~ Hi, are any of you Percy Jackson fans or have heard of it? Yeah, I kinda used a little knowledge I had of Greek Mythology for this chapter. I'm obsessed with the book series. Lol ^^