Blindness

Put to an End

Sehun's POV:

I need to talk to Shin Yeong some time. I just can't find the right time. I don't want to talk to her when people are around.

I hate attention. Especially when people think of you in a negative way. People thing I'm weird. People think I'm strange. People think I'm shy. People think I'm stupid. Well if you're listening people, "I don't care what you think of me."

People judge me based on what they think and see of me. Well, what they see, is me on the outside. They don't know who I am inside. They don't know what I've gone through in life. I doubt anyone in this school has gone through so much in their life. I doubt anyone knows how I feel. What I've experienced. People don't know anything. They don't know me.

I walked along the halls of the school. School ended a few minutes ago. This was usually when the Performing Arts Club usually had their club meetings. Should I go to the club to look for Shin Yeong?

I decided against it. I was walking by a classroom and looked inside. I saw her there. She was packing up her belongings. She wasn't the only one in the room. There was a guy in there too. I think his name was Nick. I stayed by the door. I tried to listen to their conversation. Nick was standing pretty close to her? Were they dating? Who am I to care? But wait, this means that Shin Yeong does have experience in love. This assignment isn't a total loss.

"Shin Shin looks so pretty today," Nick said.

He was eyeing her up and down. There was something in his eyes. I swear, I've seen it in another guy's eyes before. He moved a little closer.

"Nick, don't you have somewhere to go to. Aren't you on some sports team at this school?" Shin Yeong said.

She looked annoyed. Ah, I see. This guy was one of her stalkers. One of the guys that are madly in love with her. These guys really need to get a life. They are like robots. The only girl in their mind is her and she's the only one they ever think about. Pathetic. I always feel tempted to laugh at their faces.

"Why are you so blind?" Nick asked.

That came from nowhere. He moved closer to her. Shin Yeong stepped back and leaned on a desk. She was cornered. Nick put both of his arms on the desk behind Shin Yeong. Shin Yeong looked surprised.

"Why can't you see that I like you?! I like you Shin Yeong! I like you too much! Why can't you love me?! Why can't you see that you and I would be perfect for each other?!" Nick said.

Uh is anyone seeing this? Where did the teacher go? Why were they the only ones left in this classroom?

Whatever was happening right now, I was the only one seeing it. I looked in the hall to verify that I was the only one there. I was correct. I'm the only one here. The only one witnessing what's happening.

"It's because I don't like you Nick! Why can't you see that I'm not interested?! I was never and will never be interested in you! Now can you please move so I can leave? I have to be somewhere right now. I'm sorry ok," she said.

She started to move away from him, but I wouldn't let her leave. She tried to move his arms, but he wouldn't budge. This is not good. Not good at all.

"Move Nick!" Shin Yeong yelled. She couldn't take it anymore and reached up to push him away. At that moment, Nick grabbed her arms. He was holding on a little too tight. Then he pulled her close to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then he started moving down her jaw.

Shin Yeong started to scream and push and claw her way out from his grasp. I couldn't take it anymore. This was too much to watch. I ran up to them and threw a punch at Nick. He was shocked at the sudden blow and released Shin Yeong.

I half expected her to run out of the room. But she didn't. She stayed and watched.

"Who are you to hit me?! Oh look what we have here. It's Mystery Dude. Did you finically come out of your shell? I'm guessing you like Shin Shin over here huh?!" Nick said.

He was gonna say more, but I threw the next punch. I didn't care about what he just said. All I wanted to do was hit him. I hated his type. Arrogant. Mr. Know-it-all. This could be my only chance to hit him. I might as well use this chance.

Shin Yeong was also why I wanted to hit him. I hated these guys. These guys make me sick. I all of a sudden remembered the time I encountered a guy like this. I saved a girl from a guy like this once. And apparently, I'm playing the part as superhero again, aren't I?

Nick had it with me already and started to throw punches at me. He looks like he's skilled in fighting. I wasn't. My punches were just lucky. This guy was the real deal.

I was lucky enough to dodge some if them, but some I received pretty badly. I fell on the ground. But it wasn't over yet. I heard someone running and screaming along the halls. I should end it before the teachers come.

I dodged every one of his punches. I threw some of my own, but two times harder than his. He fell on the ground. I picked him up by his shirt collar and readied myself for the final punch.

"Oh Sehun!!!" someone yelled. I turned towards the door. It was a teacher. Uh oh...

~ Hi guys! So I'm finished with school already and I'll try to update like two to three times a week! ^^