Misunderstandings

The New Composer

Milan furrowed her eyebrows when Chanyeol suddenly snapped like that. “What’s wrong with you?” She asked. Chanyeol just glared at Luhan for a second before shaking his head at his beloved. “Nothing,” he said before standing up. “I’m going to get some fresh air and fresh sushi,” he told them before heading towards the door. “I’ll go,” Milan said, in attempt to get off of bed. “Rest,” Chanyeol said sternly before going off.

All of them except for Luhan and Baekhyun had their eyebrows furrowed, confused of what has gotten into one of the twin towers. “Let him be. The stress might be getting to him,” Luhan excused the younger. “I’m getting worried though,” Milan whispered to herself. “He can handle it himself whatever it is,” Xiumin patted her back. “I hope so,” she mumbled.

“Oya, oya, smile, can you?” Baekhyun pouted. “Ya, I’m smiling, bwa bwa?” Milan said as she grinned, making the others laugh. “Ugly!” Tao pointed at her. Milan puffed her cheeks. “How can this beauty be ugly?” she suddenly became confident. “Thick faced composer,” Suho .

Meanwhile…

“Chen-yah, can you come with me?” Chanyeol asked the vocals of the group. Chen was texting in his room and to Chanyeol’s relief, the dude was alone. “Hm? Where to?” Chen asked, lifting his head from the screen. “Anywhere but here,” Chanyeol answered. Chen was then sure Chanyeol was having some problems in his love life. Lucky for Chanyeol, Chen was a love expert (according to himself).

Chen nodded and went out of bed. He headed to Chanyeol and followed the tall man outside of the hotel. “So what happened between you and Milan?” Chen asked, checking his phone every now and then. “Why do you think this involves Milan?” Chanyeol asked. “You don’t look that mad if it doesn’t involve her so fess up,” Chen said as he put his hands on his waist.

Chanyeol sighed. “So what happened?” Chen asked. “Did she flirt with hyung again? Unintentionally?” he asked. Chanyeol looked like he was going to sulk. “Ne,” he mumbled. “Ynna-ssi did say she gets like that. Too dense even though she already had two relationships in the past,” when Chen mentioned that, Chanyeol frowned more. Chen laughed at his face. “Yah, stop that. You’re our happy virus,” Chen said as he smiled at Chanyeol.

“How can I stop this when the girl of my dreams is flirting with the hyung who fans say are prettier than them which I don’t agree because our fans are the most beautiful women on earth well aside from Milan and umma and noona?” Chen held his breath and Chanyeol said that one sentence which was too long and Chanyeol said it too fast. “Jealousy is really a green eyed monster,” Chen shook his head. “You’re smart to approach me. I’m a smart person when it comes to love. Look, I swoon the most hearts,” he said as he winked. “Bluff,” Chanyeol scoffed. “Yah! It’s true! Even ask Ynna-ssi!” Chen whined.

“All you mention is Ynna-ssi,” Chanyeol noticed. “Well, all you mention is Milan,” Chen snapped. “At least you know I love her. Do you love Ynna-ssi?” Chanyeol asked. Chen suddenly blushed. “Aw hell naw,” he said in an accented tone. “Of course not. Sheesh, because sometimes Milan is hard to read, I have to ask Ynna about her,” Chen excused himself.

“Yeah sure,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Anyways, if your feelings for Milan are really pure then you shouldn’t feel jealous. Trust her. Didn’t she promise us she’ll never fall in love with any of us?” Chen advised him. “That’s it. One cannot control one’s heart. My love for her is forbidden and I’m scared she loves someone else though it shouldn’t be like me and I’m sure the person she loves is hyung,” Chanyeol crossed his arms. “You’re not a hundred percent sure about that. She might love you. Look, you two have chemistry like I have with Baekhyun,” Chen said. “Why did you bring Baekkie in the conversation?” Chanyeol asked.

“Because we get shipped. On the other hand, Milan might really love Luhan-hyung and you have no game against the guy. He’s our visuals!”

“Is this your way of making me feel better?”

“This is my way of making everyone feel better.”

Chen laughed and soon, Chanyeol did too. “You are doing a great job at it,” Chanyeol praised him. “Thanks and I know,” Chen said with a proud grin and then his phone rang. When he saw the caller ID, he immediately answered it. “Bwoya? I’m with Yeollie. Don’t tell me you’re jealous. Milan spent a night at your place so I have the right to play around with my members, Ms. Trainee. Apparently, the two had a couple fight. You’ll talk to her? Great! Thanks. Yeah, I love me too,” he then hung up.

“I’m sure that’s Ynna-ssi,” Chanyeol said. “And how did you know?” Chen raised an eyebrow. “Well, if it’s about Milan, then the choices are Rae-ssi, Mae-ssi and Ynna-ssi. Then you mentioned that Milan spent a night at that person’s place so it’s bound to be Ynna-ssi plus you said Ms. Trainee,” Chanyeol explained. “Observant boy, good,” Chen made a thumbs up. “So she’s going to talk to Milan so relax. That girl can surely talk sense into your jagiya,” he said to calm Chanyeol down.

“Aish… I wish.”

Back to the hotel room…

SHINee’s back SHINee’s back back back back back

Milan’s phone rang and all the boys’ heads turned to her. All of their suspicions of her being a big Shawol were confirmed when they heard her old fashioned ringtone. “Moshi moshi? I can talk Japanese if I want to, Ynna. Hm? Yeah, molla. Really, I have no clue why he went out like that. What? Stop being dense? Hell, what do you mean?” When Baekhyun heard that, he suddenly grabbed the phone and whispered something to Ynna.

“Arasseo, paboya?” Baekhyun said in confirmation. “Got it, oppa,” Ynna cheerfully said from the other line. Baekhyun then handed her phone back. “What were you and Baekhyun-oppa..? Aish, nevermind. What? I’ll have to ask Chanyeol-oppa? But he won’t tell me surely. How sure are you about that? Bwo? You’re leaving me hanging again? I know your trainer is strict… Aish, alright. Say hi to the SM Rookies for me,” Milan said before lowering her phone.

“Hey, guys, does Chanyeol-oppa like me by any chance?” She suddenly asked after staring at the blanket for five minutes.