Is He Going to Confess?

The New Composer

Milan almost flipped Baekhyun as she blushed while Chanyeol went behind the two. “Being very friendly with each other, I see,” Chanyeol said, trying not to make his jealousy more obvious. “Maybe,” Baekhyun smirked at him while Milan was just trying to keep a straight face. “Um, your mother just called, oppa,” Milan almost whispered, sliding the phone to Chanyeol’s front when Baekhyun went back to his seat.

Milan can’t look into any dude’s eyes right now. What Baekhyun did crossed the line even though it was a joke. Chanyeol had the same thought. “Yah, why did you do that?” Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. “What? You two do endearing things to each other and I wanted to show some affection,” Baekhyun excused himself. “But you did go too far,” Luhan noted, still staring at his phone.

“Hyung is right. Aish, she’ll get the wrong idea,” Chanyeol told Baekhyun. The older one laughed. “She’s smart. She won’t easily get the wrong idea,” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol glanced at Milan. She was full of nervousness as she fiddled on her phone. Her face was still kind of red. Why can’t he get that kind of reaction from her?

Chanyeol then growled at Baekhyun. “if you want to have her all to yourself, then confess,” Luhan suggested. Chanyeol shook his head. “Andwae, hyung. Bad idea,” he said. “Yeah, just confess already. If she rejects you then find ways to make her fall in love with you,” Baekhyun nodded. “She won’t fall for me,” Chanyeol hopelessly said. “Pabo, she will. Even if you’re like that and you look like that. You suit each other,” Baekhyun told him. Luhan uncomfortably shifted in his seat. He needs to reject the feeling he has right now. He shouldn’t like Milan after all. He should support Chanyeol in his feelings. First come, first serve, he believes.

Luhan gazed at Milan. She was still kind of pink and she was looking at another direction, obviously avoiding Baekhyun’s eyes. Sometimes, this square mouth can get a little too far from the teasing. “Just confess already!” Baekhyun pestered. Luhan wondered how Milan can’t hear the two noisy oppas she has but then he noticed she wore her earphones. She tends to have the volume set too high and ends up not hearing anything in her surroundings.

Milan’s red face slowly turned into its pale shade and she was humming “Replay”. She was completely enjoying it even though her bias was more on dancing back then when they debuted. “Why don’t you sing EXO songs?” Luhan ended up at Milan’s side while BaekYeol were bickering. It seemed like Milan didn’t notice him. “Yah, Mil-ah,” Luhan called out and ended up pinching Milan’s arm.

“Aish, bwo?” Milan removed one of her earphones and glared at Luhan. “I was imagining Taemin-oppa,” she told him with a frown on her face. “ert,” Luhan scoffed. “Yah, don’t call me that. I should call you rude, oppa,” Milan narrowed her eyes. “Call me whatever you want, Ms Composer,” Luhan chuckled as he teased the younger one. “Aish, annoying,” Milan rolled her eyes.

“Hey, what if one of the members fell for your non-existent charm?” Luhan asked. “Well, believing that is impossible since I have darker skin than Kai-oppa plus I’m kind of boyish, I’ll tell you. I’m going to be far from EXO as possible by Mr Lee’s orders. Also avoiding the media and the sasaeng fans. EXO has a lot of scary fans after all,” Milan answered. Luhan only nodded as he completely understood what she meant. He saw how scary the fans were when they had IG accounts and he didn’t want Milan into this mess. He wanted to protect Milan from the fans even though Chanyeol was there.

He was such a bad hyung.

“Aren’t you going back to your seat beside Baekhyun-oppa?” Milan asked. Luhan shook his head. “Ani, it’s more fun to talk to you,” Luhan said. Milan just puffed her cheeks to stop her blush from showing and looked away. “Whatever, oppa.”

“Bwa bwa,” Baekhyun pointed at where Luhan was. Chanyeol turned his head and frowned even more. “Aish, flirty girl,” Chanyeol whispered with a worried tone. “It’s either you confess and let her know how you feel or you all the jealousy in while she’s being clueless about your feelings. Choose, happy virus,” Baekhyun taunted him. And then their food arrived, giving Chanyeol time to think about what he’ll do.

What if hyung likes her though? Mil-ah likes hyung after all. What if they end up together? What if I’ll be left all alone? Yah, Park Chanyeol, claim your territory already and show hyung who’s boss for once. He can’t have all the girls after all, especially not this one. She’s mine. Mine, I tell you. But how do I tell her? How does one confess anyway? YAH. MOLLA.

After eating, the three went by Tokyo Tower and Luhan was clutching tightly on Milan’s shoulder. Milan, too, was afraid and was clutching on Chanyeol’s arm. Baekhyun was just laughing at the whole scene. “Are you sure about this?” Luhan asked, trying to hide the fear in his voice. “P-Positive,” Milan nodded. “I always wanted to visit Tokyo Tower,” she added, making Chanyeol chuckle. “Don’t worry. You won’t fall,” Chanyeol reassured them.

“I’ll just push you. You know how high the tower is?” Baekhyun teased. “Yah, Byun Baek,” Milan glared. “People are so gullible,” Baekhyun laughed. “Just… Let’s do this faster,” Luhan said. Milan nodded in agreement. Chanyeol just noticed Milan and Luhan had a lot of things alike too. These two are obviously scared of heights plus they like anime more than anyone in the group. The two are nice and Luhan is a chick (sometimes dude) magnet and Milan attracted every guy she comes in terms with. Well, that’s kind of biased since Chanyeol likes the girl.

Once they reached the top, Milan smiled widely though keeping her distance. “Uwa, sugoi~” She chimed like a kid. “Nice view but still, too high,” Luhan noted. “Yah, hyung, want to leave the two for a sec?” Baekhyun asked. Luhan kind of understood what he meant. Was Chanyeol really going to confess. “Sure,” Luhan nodded, following Baekhyun to the other side.

Chanyeol bit his lower lip. Was he really going to do it?

“Mil-ah, I have something to tell you.”