EXO's Little Sister

The New Composer

The boys practically forced Milan into the passenger seat and knotted the seatbelt around her. “We can adjust in the back. Just sit comfortably there~” Sehun teased Milan before slamming the door shut. “Those boys,” Milan muttered with distaste as she struggled to break free of the seatbelt’s clutches.

“No chance of breaking free, Mil. You’re in our clutches now,” Tao said as he smirked a bit. “Not you too, I thought you were my ally,” Milan almost cried. “Sorry, Mil,” he said as he made a peace sign and smiled weakly. He looked like he felt sorry for Milan but nothing could change her situation right now, except if the boys changed their minds. After a few minutes, they reached the large station. “What variety show is this anyway?” Milan asked as she hesitated on going out.

“You’ll see,” Chanyeol winked before pulling Milan towards the building. Milan was very nervous right now. Especially because EXO looked like her bodyguards and she wasn’t even a star. Once they went into the dressing room, Baekhyun quickly borrowed the make-up kit from the staff. “Hold still if you want to look your best for your favourite variety show,” Baekhyun said as he applied some foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss and blush-on on Milan’s face.

“Pretty,” Xiumin commented when Baekhyun was finished. He was the only member aside from Baekhyun who was around Milan when she was prepared. “I’m so great at this. Taeyeon-sunbaenim knows how to teach me,” Baekhyun said proudly. “Let me look,” Milan said, pointing at the hand mirror near them. Baekhyun gladly handed it to him.

“Woah, I look human,” she said as she hesitated on touching her face. “So do you know on which variety show we’ll guest?” Kai suddenly appeared behind Milan who was shocked by the sudden appearance on the mirror. Milan shook her head. “Clue, Deffcon-sunbaenim and Don-sunbaenim,” Kai smiled from ear to ear as he saw Milan’s face.

Her face had a huge grin on it and her eyes twinkled with excitement. Hell, she loves Weekly Idol to death and she always watched her favourite idols guest there before anywhere else! She always loved Weekly Idol since her first years a KPOP lover. She remembered her first episodes of SJ and SHINee.

She was practically fangirling on her seat as she realized where they were. “I won’t say I love you, EXO but thank you, thank you. Kyaaa,” she nearly jumped off her seat in excitement. “Don’t mess up your hair, you little maggot,” Baekhyun jokingly said as he pushed Milan’s shoulders down so she could stay in her place. “Okay, okay,” she took a breath in and out. She did this repeatedly until she thought she was calm.

“The recording will start after fifteen minutes so get ready, EXO,” they all heard the director shout. “It’s nice to see EXO again. You really love returning to us, don’t you,” Milan heard a familiar voice and she nearly fainted when she recognized who it was.

A few years already passed and his voice never changed. He may be ugly but he always managed to make Milan laugh back then, with the help of this Weekly Idol and Flower Boy Generation. “It’s fun going back here, Don-sunbaenim,” Suho said as he bowed a bit. “We feel very comfortable,” Lay nodded. “That’s good. That’s good. If you want food, there’re some chips and fruits there,” Don said before going to his own make-up room to take his wife’s call.

“I think I’m going to faint,” Milan whispered to herself. Was she the only person to get this excited over meeting Weekly Idol’s MCs? She thinks so. Girls usually want to see the idols but all Milan saw was how much funny this comedic duo was. Her feelings will never change for this show and she’ll always be loyal to it, even if there are other variety shows rising.

“Let’s go, Mil. It’s time for the recording,” Chanyeol said as he jumped in the room. “Alright, oppa,” she said as she got up, almost losing her balance since she was too excited right now. “Make her calm down, Yeol,” Baekhyun said as he patted Chanyeol’s back. “She might go crazy once she sees Don-sunbaenim,” he added as he went out with Kai and Xiumin.

Milan had this cute expression on her face with her fists by her chest. She was really excited. Chanyeol smiled as he watched her. “You know, oppa, I really love Weekly Idol since I was a KPOP baby. And since then, I’ve loved the show. It always makes me laugh during the dark days and it never seized to amuse me,” she blabbered on and on. Chanyeol only nodded and watched her closely.

This was completely opposite from the Milan they met on the first day and this was exactly how Milan acted over the internet. She was perfect to be anyone’s little sister. She was cute. But men here in Korea preferred noonas, which Milan is not in EXO. She was just EXO’s little sister and maybe they won’t view her like Chanyeol views her right now.

“Welcome to Weekly Idol!” The recording started. Milan was getting fidgety and the amount of her excitement earlier became the amount of anxiety she has right now. What if she won’t react accordingly? What if she looks ugly in the video? These thoughts bother her so much. What if the fans notice how much time she spends with EXO? She might have a one way trip to sasaeng death.

The members went on the white set in a line. They were organized and looked like a club. They were all wearing black. Suho noticed I wasn’t going with them and just let me be. “Who’s this fine lady with the staff?” Don asked after EXO gave their introduction. “She’s our…” Suho needed to lie since no one knew of Milan as the composer. “She’s EXO’s little sister,” Sehun blurted out.

“Little sister? Come here to oppa,” Don patted his thighs as if he was signalling Milan to sit on his lap. “Anio (No),” Milan shook her head. “Go and get her, Umma,” Don looked at Suho who had a sorry expression for Milan. He wanted to protest and he didn’t want Milan to kill him later on. “Let’s have Santa’s elf to bring her here and also Santa’s reindeer,” Suho said in desperation.