Drama On

The New Composer

“Do you know where you’re going?” Sehun asked. “Umm… Machi,” Milan said. Luhan laughed. “Come here then,” Sehun said as he gestured to a turn. Milan followed him and suddenly, she was between these men who are taller than her by so much. “I’ve entered a trap,” Milan whispered to herself. “This is the first time for me to actually realize your height, Mil. You’re kind of tall,” Sehun said as he put his arm on Milan’s shoulders. “Stop that. Your fans might see us,” she whispered. “They won’t know you’re female. And usually, we do this to each other. Right, hyung?” Sehun winked at Luhan who was just silently walked beside them.

“Uh yeah, that’s where the ships started,” Luhan said as he looked at them. “Then it’s okay if I do this,” Milan held Luhan’s hand. “Oppa looked so lonely so I’m doing this,” Milan raised her hand in Luhan’s. “Is it okay, oppa? Or is this interpreted as flirting by your fans?” Milan joked. “It’s alright, Mil. Your hand is actually really soft,” Luhan said as he smiled. “Your eyes sparkle when you smile, oppa. And your cheeks take the spotlight,” Milan accidentally said out loud.

“Thanks, Mil. You look good when you smile too.” Luhan said, flattered of what she said. “What about me, Mil?” Sehun said, trying to keep in the conversation. “Contrary to what I believed back then, you are such a trickster. I thought you were so innocent the first time I watched you on Weekly Idol,” Milan answered as she frowned. “You let down my expectations, Oh Sehun-oppa,” she shook her head.

“That hurts. You love saying bad things about your oppas, don’t you?” Sehun acted as if he was shot. “Of course. You oppas are just plain weird. And I’m just being honest. But Sehun-oppa, nobody can beat your aegyo and I guarantee that,” Milan said as she smiled a bit. “You little brat,” Sehun said, pretending out of annoyance. “You know how to deal with boys, don’t you?” He added. Milan thought for a bit. “Actually, no,” she answered. “You people just don’t act like the boys I grew up with,” Milan added.

“Oh really then? Are those boys more likely to be wolves than us?” Sehun asked. “Apparently, yes. Disgusting boys,” Milan let out her tongue. “So that’s why you don’t like boys,” Luhan looked like he made a discovery as he said those words. “Anyways, why treat me for some bubble tea?” Milan asked the two of them.

And Sehun let Luhan answer that question. “Because we love sharing to other people what we like,” Luhan answered with a smile on his face. “In my whole life, I have bought bubble tea for about five times only since it’s just too expensive,” Milan frowned. “I always wished to buy more often but my parents say it’s just a waste of money. But they were seriously yummy,” she added, like she was whining like a little child.

“Then that’s a plus point for treating you some bubble tea. And hyung’s going to pay for us,” Sehun said as he smirked. Luhan looked like he wanted to say no but with Milan’s eyes filled with excitement, how could he? He wanted to curse Sehun but he wasn’t the type to have such a short temper. And so he was the mature one and only nodded. “It’s my turn to pay. Next time, Sehun’s going to pay for us,” Luhan said as he smiled at Sehun.

“That’s right,” Sehun looked like he won the battle. He’s not going to spend even a piece of his money. Once they entered the said place, Milan immediately said,” Chocolate. Buy me the chocolate one, oppa.” She took a grip on Luhan’s arm as she pleaded him. “Sure, sure. Anything for our little sister,” Luhan said as he stepped back a bit. “Thanks, oppa!” Her eyes shimmered and Luhan was charmed by it. No girl has ever been this childish to him before… except for his ex-girlfriend but that was a different case altogether.

“Order for us, hyung~ We’ll find some seats,” Sehun chimed as he pulled Milan’s arm. “Come on, Mil! Hyung can handle himself,” he assured Milan. “Alright then,” Milan said as she followed Sehun. They sat by the window and Milan sat across Sehun. She was sure Luhan might want to sit next to the younger member so she left that place for him. And she liked having no one by her side. It was something she got used to too. It has always been like this since back then. Ever since she was a child, the only person she can really trust was herself but at times, she even lets herself down.

She shook away the negative thinking and looked at Sehun. He was messaging someone so she decided not to talk at all and just looked at her own phone. As usual, no one texted, except for Globe Telecom. Her parents were too busy and wouldn’t have time to text to her and her sister was getting ready for her 11th year in high school. It was really busy back in her home country. She missed it all. She wasn’t even sure now how much time really did pass but she was happy enough to be successful for her family here.

Is this what OFWs feel? I’m really lonely without my family by my side.

She thought to herself. But she laughed a bit, asking why she chose this time to start all the drama in her mind. And that caught Sehun’s attention. “What’s so funny?” He asked her as he hid his phone in his jacket’s pocket. “Nothing, oppa,” she shook her head. Sehun might think it’s silly to think about these kinds of stuff. With how she acted since the start, they might already think she’s a cold person. And she wants to keep that image. She doesn’t want to appear soft to the members.

“Come on, tell me,” he nudged the arm that was on the table. “Tell me, Mil-ssi, you can trust me,” Sehun said as he smiled at her softly. It was hard to say no but it was also hard to share these feelings with someone she just met yesterday. If this was Suho, she could’ve told him easily since the first person she met was Suho. Or if it was either Chanyeol and Lay since they were the people who wanted her to open up. But no, this was Sehun. This man is the maknae of EXO and she firmly believes he’s one of the troublemakers of the group.

And he might tell the others too.

It was another point in her mind. She doesn’t want to have the worry someone will tell the others how she felt. “I’d rather not, Sehun-oppa,” Milan sighed. “It would only dampen the mood so let’s not have that happen, okay?” She didn’t smile or anything. It was a neutral expression on her face since she couldn’t show a forced smile or a pained expression. She pretended to be strong in front of her friends for so long, she would pretend in front of this man too.