Hope for more

Cause I cant..

"Youre supposed to leave for Korea last night and you didnt even told me? What the Taeyeon? Am I not really that important to you anymore?" Jessica frustratedly exclaimed. Taeyeon's brows twitched before it squeezed on the bridge of her nose, making a flat line, obvioulsy irritated. First, Jessica was cursing at her and second, she doesnt know how the girl knew about it. Her eyes landed on her phone that the girl was holding on her lap. 

"You looked through my phone?" Taeyeon accusingly asked as she walked over the bed and snatched her phone back. 

"Its not my fault that we both have the same ringtone and I thought it was mine so I answered the call. It was Tiffany, asking if your flights been fixed. She didnt even let me talk and she hang up." Jessica found herself lying. Its true that she and Taeyeon has the same ringtone and that she thought it was her call so she answered but as soon as she heard her boss' voice on the other line she ended the call but not after the girl have already said something about Taeyeon's posponed flight.

The blonde girl shook her head, still annoyed that Jessica had found out. She doesnt really have any plan to tell the girl about her it at all. She doesnt want to say goodbye for the second time since she has done it before and she's afraid that if she do it again, she just might not go. She might just change her mind. Pecially now that she knew her feelingnever wavered at all. Its still the same even after years apart, she still loves Jessica as much as before or maybe more than that and saying her goodbye was just as hard as the first time saying goodbye to her parents, leaving them behind with only a pomise that she'll be okay and she'll call everyday, the second time wasnt any different. She knew that if she'd ever say goodbye to Jessica again excluding the promises she had left her parents, she'll only break her heart for the thousandth time already and she wants to spare her heart for once. But now that Jessica knew about it, she know where could this only end up, as if it hasnt been like that for years.

She's still annoyed but she let it slipped since it wasnt really the girl's fault and had internally blamed herself for even setting their favorite song as her ringtone, though she felt happy that it was still Jessica's ringtone since the girl had her first phone. It had meant a lot to her that the girl still treasure the song they have once said to be their friendship song.

Taeyeon's mood became more gloomier as the word crossed her mind. Friendship. The only relationship they could have. The only thing Jessica could offer her. The only bond they have that can never change. She didnt know that such friendship can be so painful, difficult and burdensome.

Its because you love her more than you should and she dont. She hates it whenever her rational thinking is working and it always points out things that she already know. She was about to reason out, to defend herself on something her heart has a different opinion on but chose not to since its always been an endless battle she had within herself and she has no time having internal issues at the moment.

Jessica stood up and her head throbbed due to the after-effect of her countless bottles of beer she have consumed the night before. This is why she hated hangovers, it makes her feel weaker than she already is. But it was what makes her stronger or so she thought, if one can even call crying over a douche bag cheater boyfriend strong.

Jessica's hand landed on Taeyeon's arms when the latter caught her when she's about to fall which made the blonde girl slightly tensed. She cant really help it everytime they make skin contact that her body reacts differently since that night happened. She knew it was a bad thing. She tried to control herself, not to do something she'll gonna regret again. Though her mind keeps telling her to just pin the girl on the bed and make her scream her name. No.. She definitely cannot do that. Not when Jessica isnt drunk, so no, she wont do that again even if her friend is influenced by alcohol. Once was a mistake and if she'll do it again, she'll be the jerkest person on earth ever.

"Why didnt you tell me youre leaving?"

"I didnt left. I stayed didnt I? Im here with you right now."

"But youre still leaving." Jessica rested her head over her bestfriend's shoulders and surprisingly, she felt better as Taeyeon's newly bathed scent filled her nose. It was only then that she realized that Taeyeon was only wearing a towel, hair still dripping with water droplets and skin as cold as the beer bottle she was drinking last night. Cold yet very comforting. Wet yet very relaxing.

"I still have work in Korea." Taeyeon's voice pulled her back to reality as hands separated them, motioning her to sit on the bed and then offered her two medicine and a glass of water. "You better go take a shower, it'll make you feel better." Jessica only nodded

She watched as her friend pulled her luggage from the cupboard. "So, when are you going to set your next flight?"

"When will you stop drinking? You know I wont stay here just to pick you up when youre drunk and cant walk anymore."

"You did last night."

Silence.

Taeyeon desont know what to reply, so she continued pulling out some clothes she and Jessica could use.

"Can I.. Can I send you off or will Tiffany do that for you?" Jessica was the one who broke the silence and Taeyeon shook her head, it was sort of an answer and at the same time she was trying to get off the idea of Jessica being jealous of Tiffany though her friend's shaky voice gave it out already, she still doesnt want to assume or anything. It was always easier for her to think that Jessica can never love her more than just a friend and she doesnt want to complicate things more by thinking impossible things that she know will never happen.

"Then you'll tell me when you already set your flight?"

"Yeah, sure. I mean I dont think Tiff has time to send me off anyways. She's busy lately. So yeah.. You could.." Taeyeon answered as she zipped close her lugage and carried it back inside the cupboard.

"Make a promise." Jessica whined like a kid, extending her hand to her front with her pinky exposed. Taeyeon who just stood up with clothes in one hand, sat in front of Jessica and just like before, she hooked her pinky on her bestfriend's  and said. "I promise to tell you my flight and let you send me off. Now, satissfied?" With a nod, Jessica took the clothes handed to her and went to the bathroom only to come out with another towel in hand.

"Go take a shower now so we can go grab some breakfast before I take you home." Instead of answering Jessica pulled Taeyeon back to the bed. The action took Taeyeon by surprise. It made her heart swell with happiness and joy but she knew it was all out of friendship, nothing more nothing less, so as Jessica dried her hair with the towel she tried not stare at her bestfriend's face but failed as she found herself taking in all Jessica's features. Though the younger girl looks haggard, tired and not to mention the girl isnt really a morning person, Taeyeon still found her every attractive and appealing. Ohh how she wanted to just kiss Jessica on that spot, but she restraint herself. She cant do that. She wont definitely do that.

"C-can you just not go Tae?" The blonde girl felt run dry as she stared at her friend's brown orbs. 

"Sica..." She trailed of when she saw the girl infront of her her lips, it made her head stopped functioning and her heart beat in a rapid speed. Their proximity, the hand that was on her head and their knees that was touching that even though it wasnt anything sensual is giving her all the crazy sensations. She gulped down her saliva, trying to wet her arrid throat. She cant take her eyes off on those pink luscious lips that kept teasing her to no end. She knew that if she'll just lean closer.. a little bit closer, she'll have a taste of it again.. If she'll only close their gap...

"Tae, your phone."

"Huh?"

"Its ringing.. Did you just zoned out on me?"

"Ohh Im sorry I was just thinking of something.... Why dont you go take a bath now? Im sure Auntie and Uncle Jung's already worried about you." Taeyeon said as she stood up and walked over to the side table where she had placed her phone before she was pulled by her bestfriend earlier.

"Think about it Tae.. If you wont go, you'll be with me... and Tiffany." Jessica left for the bathroom and what she said left Taeyeon in labyrinths.. As much as she wants to think that Jessica is indeed jealous of Tiffany with how her voice sounded like when she had said Tiffany's name, Taeyeon still doesnt want to keep her hopes up.. It just couldnt possibly be.. And besides jealousy isnt even in Jessica's vocabulary. So there's no way in hell that her bestfriend could be jealous.