Leave her now

Cause I cant..

"Tae?" Tiffany was half awake when she felt the bed sunk.

"Go back to sleep Tiff, its too early." Taeyeon said as she slid next to her girlfriend.

"You just came in?" Tiffany groggily asked, scooting over to Taeyeon who enveloped her in a tight hug.

"Yeah, work ended early." Taeyeon could almost feel herself choke on her lies.

Tiffany didnt say anything and steady breathings had been Taeyeon's answer. Her girlfriend fell asleep again and she was left staring at nothing in the dark. It was silent but she could here mockings echoing just behind her ear, as if the room itself was making fun of her, of how she cheated on the only girl who'd given her so much yet she's given nothing in return. How she deceived her for years for loving her and not being in love with her. How perfectly her tongue could lie and say things she know wasnt true. For being so stupid of wanting something when she's already has everything within her firm grasp.

Taeyeon could hear it all, and the guilt was gnawing inside her, almost eating her alive. She wanted to wake Tiffany up and tell her she was sorry but she'd be lying again if she do that, cause she isnt. She isnt sorry for being with Jessica the whole day yesterday. She isnt sorry for not going to work just to stay in Jessica's arms. She isnt sorry for kissing Jessica and let Jessica's hands and lips familiarize themselves in her bare body. No, she isnt sorry at all. Thats what she's been dreaming of for years and now that it happened, she knew it wouldnt be the last time, she knew that she'll want more and more till her body doesnt know Tiffany's anymore.

And she dont know if she should let that happen, if she want that to happen. Cause as she hugged her girlfriend closer, her warmth and her intoxicating scent that was quite different from the body she's been with yesterday, she knew what she did was wrong. And to think she even told Tiffany she wanted a new start, a fresh start, she meant it yet she had let something happened between her and Jessica.

So how can she be sorry? How is she to say sorry?

It wasnt the first time she let someone else hold her, kiss her and do things to her. It wasnt the first time she had lied and kept shut about sleeping in someone else's bed. It wasnt the first time she cheated on Tiffany.  But now its different, its different cause its with Jessica. The only person she had love for years and had wanted to be with for half her life. It wasnt like those late night escapades she had done with random girls. It wasnt even near that, no, definitely not like that.

"Im sorry Tiff." She muttered and kissed her girlfriend's forehead who stirred and mumbled some words Taeyeon knew so well and just like how her lies tasted on her lips, the words 'I Love You' had become bitter for her, or maybe more.

Cause I dont know if I can leave Jessica now that things had changed between us.

 

 

 

 

 



Short, wasnt it?

Ohh well.. Im more than Taengsic deprive now.. so yeah.. I need my feels back.. XD