Be contented

Cause I cant..

She knew it was all she can have, all she can get..

For now.

So its not going to stop her from hoping that one day, one day Taeyeon will be able to leave Tiffany and she'll be with her..

Only with her.

She also knew what she's doing is wrong but if its the only way she could be with Taeyeon, she'll take it even if it meant for her to wait for some borrowed time that she wished can last a lifetime or for the time to stop while she has Taeyeon in her arms, but she knew wishes dont always come true and just like Cinderella, Jessica needs to go back to her reality as the magic wears off every 5 in the morning, meaning, Taeyeon would need to leave her bed and be with her girlfriend Tiffany.

It hurts her.. A lot..

But what can she do?

What else can she do if Taeyeon herself cant even figure out what to do?

She already asked her to choose but Taeyeon refused to answer. No, she doesnt want to give her an answer and that what hurts her more. But the idea of losing Taeyeon again was more painful than knowing that she wasnt the only girl in Taeyeon's life. She already accepted that she's nothing but the third wheel. She had to swallow her pride just to be with Taeyeon and forget about her conscience that she's lying and sneaking behind her friend Tiffany.

Yeah, it hurts her but she can take it all as long as Taeyeon's with her even if its only for some borrowed time.

"Stay.." Jessica's voice was heavy and it took a lot for Taeyeon to turn around once she's done zipping her pants on. "Please."

"I cant." Taeyeon shook her head and it was enough for Jessica's heart to break into million pieces again. "Im sorry."

"Youre not." Jessica sat up, the blanket fell off her shoulder, revealing her ness where Taeyeon's lips and hands had been just a while ago. "Youre not sorry."

Taeyeon swallowed the words she was supposed to say and stared at Jessica, an agonizing sigh left her chest. "Sica.." She started as she walked back to the bed and sat next to Jessica who hugged her knees to her chest. "I'll come by again tomorrow, I promise." Taeyeon caressed the younger girl's hair who refused to raise her head.

"Are you contented with this? With what we are?"

Taeyeon took a deep breath before answering "No, but this is all we can be.. for now.. Do you still love me?"

"Yes, but we cant be like this forever Tae, you'll need to choose between me or Tiffany eventually."

"I know. I know Sica.."

"It wont be long till she finds out. No secret lasts that long Tae, you know that."

Silence. And Taeyeon wished that everything could be just as easy as not saying anything but she knew wishes dont always comes true. Just look at where they are now. Yeah, she already has Jessica but it isnt as perfect as she wished it would be.

Taeyeon pulled Jessica into a hug and whispered, "I know Im being selfish Sica, but can you please.. not let go of me?"

Jessica burried her face in the crook of Taeyeon's neck. "Im just as selfish as you are Tae. So please dont let go of me either."

 "Okay." And truth be told, Jessica isnt okay with it, at all.