Turn back time

Cause I cant..

"Is it worth it?" Jessica's head snapped at her right when she heard a familiar voice. A shot glass was then placed in front of her that she immediately took and drunk.

"What is?"She asked innocently although she knew so well what the question is about.

"Ohh dont give me that bull Jessica Jung. I know so well what happened after I kissed you. I can tell with the way you and Taeyeon exchanges looks every night you guys are here." Jessica gulped and her initial reaction was to feel guilty then wished she'd just disappear from her seat. Its been weeks now since she kissed Taeyeon, since the girl went to her house and the second kiss happened, and now theyre in a complicated relationship, or if you can even call her being the third wheel a relationship.

"You do know youre going to hurt not just yourself but Tiffany as well." Jessica stayed silent and she felt a comforting arms around her shoulders. "Look, Im not judging you here. I think we know each other long enough to say Im your friend and that I dont want you to get hurt although thats too late for that. Just be careful okay? You know secrets cant be kept that long. " And Jessica nodded. Yuri gave her another shot before leaving her with her own thoughts.

What is she supposed to do? Should she stop and let go Taeyeon while Tiffany still knows nothing? Should she stop her craziness over her bestfriend that she knew already belonged to someone else? Or should she just go and take whatever she knows was rightfully hers? Taeyeon is her since then and until now, specially now that things already happened between her and Taeyeon. But can she really take away Tiffany's happiness? Can she really hurt Tiffany?

For weeks, the guilt has been eating her alive. Its been hard to work with Taeyeon's real girlfriend without being scared that she'll eventually find out about their secret affair. She knew it wont be long till Tiffany finds out and its scaring the hell out of her. Tiffany's her friend for two years. The girl had treated her like a sister and had never done  anything to make her feel less of a person in and outside their work place. She never treated her as a subordinate and in fact she's Tiffany's confidant. She tells her everything even about Taeyeon but that time Taeyeon has no name, she just refers her as 'the person I love' and Jessica knew then that Tiffany really loves Taeyeon so much.

But what is she supposed to do now when all she wants is to have Taeyeon for herself? When the only thing she can achieve that is for Tiffany to get hurt? Can she really take someone else's happiness for hers?

If only she can turn back time.. She'd change the way hers and taeyeon's life had turn. She'd probably choose not to accept Taecyeon's proposal and Taeyeon wouldnt need to break up with her and leave for Korea. There'll be no Tiffany between them now.. If only she can do that, things wouldve been easier for her and Taeyeon. But she knows she cant.. She cant..