Hurt you more

Cause I cant..

Jessica fidgeted on her seat as she waited nervously, sat on the couch next to Taeyeon who unlike her seemed to be so calm and composed. 

They waited and waited till the door opened and revealed an exhausted Tiffany, hair's a mess and her things were all in one hand as she struggled to open the door. Tiffany's brows creased, seeing the person who she thought she got rid of for good after one week, but she thought wrong, cause Jessica was sitting on her couch inside her house with her girlfriend.

"I'll let you two talk.." Jessica said, unable to look at Tiffany, she stood up but was pulled down by Taeyeon. "I'll just be outside, dont worry, I wont run away again." Jessica smiled and reassured her.... still-bestfriend and not-yet-girlfriend Taeyeon. Yes, Taeyeon is hers.

Tiffany was utterly speechless, still trying to process everything that she doesnt know what exactly to say first. The closing of the door had informed her that Jessica had just left her alone with Taeyeon who rose up and walked towards her.

"Tiff.." Taeyeon started but was soon dismissed by her still-girlfriend by waving a hand and aimed for the couch, knees weakening as she knew what was about to come.

"You promised Tae.."

"I never did promised anything Tiff, you know that. I said I'll try, and I did. God knows I did."

"You never tried harder."

Then no one said anything after that. Tiffany started crying and Taeyeon walked over to her and sat on the center table, reaching out to wipe her girlfriend's tears. "Im sorry for wasting your time Tiff.. I really am.. You know I love you right?"

"Just not the way you love her." Tiffany was able to say between her sobs.

"God knows how I wanted to open my heart to you and love you and only you but my heart doesnt want to follow what my brain tells it to. Im sorry.. I know Im such a heartless monster for doing this to you and if hating me would do you good, then hate me.. I can totally take that.."

"I cant hate you.. Ive tried hating you when I found out that you were cheating on me, but I cant.. I can never hate you Tae.."

"Tiff, I.. I dont want to hurt you more than youre hurting now.. so please.. let me go?"

"I patiently waited Tae.. for you to really love me.. I did everything just so you could see me, hoping that with every little good thing I do to you, you'd finally open up your heart to me.. But it never happened. Stupid of me to think that it'll ever happen." Tiffany sniffed and took the tissue Taeyeon handed to her. "Not when Jessica's around."

"Tiffany, you know what I feel for her, even when she's still nameless in our conversations before, you know.. and you have accepted that fact that Im in love with someone whom I never forgotten even once in those four years that we've been together."

"And it actually hurts, that I was competing with someone who never loved you, well now she does.." Tiffany chuckled bitterly. "I dont stand any chance now."

"You never did have to compete with her, you know. Youre different, you made me felt loved, needed."

"But it wasnt enough."

"Tiff..." Taeyeon stood and sat next to Tiffany and enveloped her in her arms. "There's nothing I could say that could change the fact that I hurt you, and that Im going to hurt you again because Im breaking up with you.. But this needs to happen Tiff.. I cant hurt you anymore.. I dont want you to spend the rest of your life hurting just because Im still in love with Jessica.. I cant let you suffer for holding on to me, thats why Im asking you this Tiff.. Cause if youre not going to let me go, I'll just hurt you even more and I dont want that to happen. I dont want to hurt you anymore Tiff.. so please.."

Tiffany cried harder, louder and Taeyeon hugged her tighter. It breaks her heart to see the woman who spend four years of her life loving her and she felt bad, guilty and even mad at herself that she's never been a good girlfriend to her. If only things were different.. If only she can choose who to love, then probably, Tiffany wont be crying right now.

"Youre so unfair Taeyeon."

"I know.. And Im so sorry Tiff.."

No one said anything anymore, and when Taeyeon thought that she had already said what she needed to say, she pushed herself up but Tiffany doesnt want to let her go just yet.. "Tiff.. please.. One day you'll understand why we didnt worked out." Taeyeon said as she slowly peeled off Tiffany's hands of her. Without looking back, Taeyeon walked towards the door but before she opened it, she added, "I really am sorry Tiff, for everything that Ive done that hurt you and also for those things I shouldve done but I never did. I love you.. Please take care of yourself. Talk to me whenever youre ready. Youre smart and beautiful, you'll get over this, over me.. And when you do, you know where to find me."

Cause Taeyeon knew that no matter what Tiffany would go through, she'll come around and that Tiffany wont throw the friendship theyve shared throughout those years and so Taeyeon was also sure that in time, Tiffany and Jessica's friendship will go back to normal, maybe not now.. but it will, eventually.

 

"That was a quick talk.. I was actually waiting for something to fly out of the window.." Jessica joke and gave a light hearted laugh but to be honest she got scared when Taeyeon didnt come out after 5 minutes.

"Tiffany's not a psycho you know that."

"How did the talk went?"

"Well, I guess." Jessica showed a worried look, the last thing she wants was an ex-girlfriend who's hysterically blaming her for loosing her girlfriend, when in fact its sort of the truth, but still... "Tiffany's hurt, but thats inevitable. I felt bad and thats the truth. Tiffany's soul is pure and Im such a monster for hurting her."

"Do you regret it now?"

"I will never ever regret choosing you for anything."

"So youre mine now?" Jessica asked in hopeful tone, eyes sparkling with joy and content as Taeyeon linked their fingers together. "Ive always been yours, you know. Always."

 

Cause as much as Taeyeon doesnt want to hurt Tiffany, she doesnt want to hurt Jessica more..

 

 

 

 

 

 




Forgive this author for writing such bad update..

I'll try to do well next time...

T.T