Do it..

Cause I cant..

"She didnt come, did she?" One shot glass had been placed in front of Jessica which she immediately drunk and had asked thebartender for another one.

"You know, I dont get you, you could have everything you want, Im here and Im sure Im not the only one who wants to be with you, why do you keep wanting to be the third wheel if you could be my world?"

"Yuri, not tonight. Please."

"Then when? When Jessica?" Yuri had a firm grip on Jessica's arm, making it known that she wont let the girl slip this time.

"Yuri, look. I love Taeyeon. I love her and not you."

"I am not asking you to love me." Yuri's hold loosened but she's still not letting go. "All I want is for you to let me lov you."

Since Jessica had been Taeyeon's mistress, Yuri kept on bugging Jessica to let it go, stop her foolishness and end her relationship with Taeyeon. And sometimes Yuri would even test Jessica's conscience, reminding her of Tiffany, how she's going to get hurt and what will happen with their friendship. Yuri would tell her that Taeyeon wont choose her over Tiffany and it hurts Jessica so much, much more when Taeyeon didnt reply her when she send a message that says, "If I ask you to choose, will you choose me?". Taeyeon didnt answer and thats what hurts Jessica the most. 

"I already have Taeyeon, Yul."

"And Tiffany has her too. Tiffany owns her."

"No. She didnt. If she does Taeyeon wont be with me."

"But she's with Tiffany right now, right? She's with her and not with you. She's not here and Im the one here sitting next to you. Im always here. So why cant you just choose me?"

"Its not that easy Yuri."

"Right, just like how its not easy for her to choose you over Tiffany."

"Yuri.." Jessica closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Theyve been over the topic for days now, Yuri wanting her to change her mind about things between her and Taeyeon and her not listening to her although she knows what Yuri's been telling her was just as clear as the shots  she's having right now.

"Look Jess, I dont want you to get hurt more. Youre already hurting and I dont think waiting for Taeyeon to end her relationship with Tiffany could lessen that. Im not saying I could do better but I could try..Just give me a chance Jess.. I know my past isnt as neat and clean as yours but I told you many times now, I want to change for you. I'll change for you. So please just give me a chance."

As they spend more time together, Yuri found herself falling deeply in love with Jessica. At first she thought it was out of pity since the love triangle was obviously hurting the girl, she already like her and it wasnt really hard loving Jessica. It was something Yuri only experiencing now, loving someone and worst was, the girl she had fallen deeply in love with was already in love with someone. But it didnt change anything and instead motivated her to exert more effort more so after knowing everything about the love triangle story of the trio. So it maybe out of pity at first but it blossomed into something more, something deeper and stronger. The need to protect and comfort Jessica was greater than her insatiable playgirl image that she's been taking well care of.

"I cant do that Yul..Im sorry." For how many times Jessica had said that, she had lost count and just like the days before, Yuri pulled her into a hug when she tried to leave and words that as fragile as her heart would leave the club owner's lips. "I could wait Jess.. I'll wait."

But Jessica knew that chance will never come, cause as much as she wants to just forget about Taeyeon, she just cant..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Im so lost with this fic..

Help........................