Tell her

Cause I cant..

"TaeTae, what's wrong?" Tiffany had asked and Taeyeon could say a lot of things for an answer, of those could be just like how she's so uncomfortable being underneath the girl's weight, how she's feeling guilty for initiating something she cant finish or just simply tell her she hates the large minion stuff toy across the door that whenever she comes homes she felt like it was staring at her, judging her.

She could say a lot of things but she didnt. How could she when she knows that when she start saying she wont be able to end, knowing Tiffany's nature of being curious, she could almost see her throwing a lot of why's at her and she doesnt want that right now nor never.

But ofcourse Taeyeon should know better, this is Tiffany.. It is Tiffany and neither she say nor kept her silence, Tiffany would always know. And to be honest, it amazes her, how Tiffany was so good at everything and she.. She's good for nothing.

Taeyeon sighed and had pulled Tiffany's face again and kissed her, drowning herself of her girlfriend's addicting taste although it wasnt the taste her tongue was expecting and wanting to have. She shut her eyes off, squeezing it lightly. If only she could have made her surrounding darker, she wouldve done it but it was no use since with her eyes closed she could still see that someone who she should not be at any means, seeing.

Tiffany tried to push herself up but Taeyeon pulled her even closer, if that was even possible given how tight she was already trapping Tiffany in her arms. She continued kissing her, more harsher with every seconds passed, convincing herself that it was the lips she should be kissing but proves to be futile.

Cause as Tiffany returned the urgency, need, want and lust of her kisses, Taeyeon found herself thinking, seeing and feeling someone else,more specifically someone by the name of Jessica Jung.

It has been days since the last time theyve seen each other, it wasnt planned and purely coincidental. It was one of those days where Taeyeon has her off from work when Jessica had decided to visit Yuri at the pub to unload some of her umbrage over the DJ and her girlfriend. It was a new hobby Jessica had gotten used to, seeing Yuri just to tell her how she's so hurt being the third wheel. A month after Yuri dropped her off to her house, Yuri had managed to cornered her and have her spill the beans about her loving Taeyeon. At first Yuri was a bit disappointed to know that Jessica will never ever be hers considering how Jessica clearly pointed out that she wont be in any relationship except if it was with with her bestfriend. The last line was supposed to be a joke but Jessica knew it wasnt. It was her heart's wish but she can never tell Taeyeon that, not when she's happy with Tiffany and just as much as she loves Taeyeon, she loves Tiffany too. Theyve been friends at work and off work for two long years and she cannot imagine hurting her precious friend/boss just because she's in love with her girlfriend.

"Do you really want to know if Taeyeon is or has been in love with you?"Yuri had asked and a nod was Jessica's answer. Before she could process why Yuri was smirking at, she found herself being pulled by the waist and lips had sealed her own as her eyes grew wide when it donned to her. Yuri was kissing her, her first girl kiss was stolen from her. She hates it yet she loves it. She hates it cause she wants it to be Taeyeon but loves it cause Yuri was such a good kisser and Jessica couldve been persuaded to return the kiss if only someone didnt pulled her away from Yuri and had dragged her out of the pub through the emergency exit.

She almost ask herself if she's already drunk, almost but she didnt not when she didnt even had any drinks. Taeyeon is the one pulling her. She yanked her hand back, "What are you doing here? Youre not supposed to be here."

"And neither should you." Jessica could swear Taeyeon's voice was filled with jealousy but she needs to be sure before she jumps into conclusion. "Why? Hanging out with Yuri is a crime now?"

"Obviously, you have a different understanding of the word hanging out. Youre making out Jessica." She wanted to say they werent, that Yuri kissed her but she didnt kissed back. She was but Taeyeon spoke again, "Ive warned you so many times, Yuri isnt someone who'd be willing to stop sleeping around just for you. Why do you want to be in a complicated situation after the one you had with Taecyeon huh? Is this your way of getting revenge to him, to make him lose his pride as a man cause his ex-girflriend chose to replace him with a girl. Then Im telling you, this isnt the best plan. Yuri isnt the best option either."

She's definitely jealous.

"It isnt about him Tae. Its never been about him. Im done with him very long time ago, he's history now." Jessica's voice was so low but Taeyeon was still able to hear her.

"Then what is it about? Dont tell me you fell in love with.." Taeyeon was unable to say more, not when Jessica was kissing her intimately, passionately, different from the kiss they had first share when she's nursing her when she was drunk.

"You. Im in love with you Taeyeon."

Those words swirled around inside her head and it caused Taeyeon to stop kissing Tiffany again. "TaeTae, come on tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing Tiff. I guess Im just tired. Havent had any good sleep for days." Because Ive been dreaming about Jessica a lot recently. "Im sorry." If its about the kiss or her thinking about Jessica while she's holding her grlfriend, Taeyeon wasnt sure of, all she knows was she needs to tell her she's sorry cause the sin she had committed, she can never tell.