Let you go

Cause I cant..

Taeyeon was frantic, worried and angry all at the same time. Its been a week and she still cant get a hold of Jessica's whereabouts. She's been searching for the girl all over town. She even called all their friends but no one knows where the younger girl is, even her family themselves, theyre worried as hell as her.

"Where the hell did you go Sica? Where are you?" She asked her phone as if it'll answer back to her. At the screen was Jessica's picture next to it was the girl's contact information. She had been calling that number for a thousand times already but its off, and now she'd been contemplating if she should give it another try or no. She stood up and phased back and forth around the living room. Tiffany had just left and the first thing she did was, just like what she did the last seven days was call the Jungs and just like what she got for the last seven days, Jessica hasnt come home nor call any of them.

When she cant hold it anymore, she pushed the green button and placed her phone near her ear, she didnt notice the breath she's been holding till she heard the ringing sound coming out from her mobile. Jessica's phone was ringing but the girl isnt picking up till a voice prompt came and Taeyeon ended the call. She tried for a couple more times till she decided to stop. She heaved a sigh as she sat on the couch. She felt a bit relieved that Jessica's phone was on, atleast she knows she's still alive but she cant settle for that, she needs to see and talk to her. SO with such haste, she ran to the bedroom and got herself ready.

She's going to look for Jessica again.

 

 

 

 

Yuri heaved a sigh as she tidied the pub's counter, her eyes not leaving the brown haired girl who was busy wiping the tables. Usually, Yuri cannot be bothered cleaning her own pub in the morning and just waits for her employees to do it but because Jessica was bored and wanted to do something other than sleep and watch t.v, the cleaning idea came to her head, and so there they were, making the pub spotless.

"Dont you want to go home Sica?"

"Why? Dont you want me here anymore?"

"Cause if you want to stay here, I need to know if youre going to hang around forever"

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Will you leave if I am?"

"Will you let me leave?"

"No, but running away wont solve your problems, you need to face them eventually."

"I know." 

Then there was silence, and Yuri wanted to kill herself for raising the topic but she needs to. As much as she wants to have Jessica around like this, her heart cant take how Jessica's genuine smiles had disappeared and was replaced with forced ones. She cant look at Jessica's sad eyes. She cant look at Jessica without having her own heart breaking. Cause no matter what she do, she cant replace the spot that Jessica had reserved only for Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany entered her office and lazily sat on her chair, eyes roaming around the office. She felt weird, and its been buging her for a week now. Its like everything has changed. Her office, her workplace , her life. It felt so weird, so different and she's not used to it. She dont think she'll be able to get use to it.. It just felt so weird for her to enter her office without her friend saying 'Hi' and 'Good Morning' to her. Its weird to see Jessica's table empty. Its weird not to see Jessica.

And it saddens her. But what can she do? As much as she wants her friend back in her life, she needs to get rid of the traitor who not only stabbed her back but also hurt her just as much as her girlfriend did.

So, even if its reaking her heart, she need to get use to not having Jessica around.

 

 

 

Jessica's thoughts isnt still organized and her heart was still all over the place, lying around in broken pieces but she tried not to show it and just kept on smiling everytime Yuri was with her, it was the last thing she could do for letting her stay at her house for the whole week. Yuri had been very good to her to the point that she even asks herself why cant she just fall for her instead, there'll be no one to compete with, no third party and she'll have Yuri only for herself.. But her heart doesnt want anyone else other than Taeyeon. Its still Taeyeon this and Taeyeon that, even when she's sleeping, she can only see Taeyeon. And thats why for today, she doesnt want to sleep and wants to keep herself busy that maybe, she'll stop thinking about the older girl.

"Yuri.. Im going to cook pasta, is that..." Jessica trailed off as her eyes grew wide, seeing the person she had been wanting to get rid off her mind for today staring back at her, the packet of pasta sliding off her hands. "Taeyeon." She muttered under her breath.

"Sica, what did you say? I cant here you h.. Taeyeon, what are you doing here?" Yuri asked immediately as she rushed towards the stupefied girl pulling her as she saw her made a move towards Jessica.

"Youre here, why are you here? Why is she here?" Taeyeon was confused to see Jessica there, she kept looking back and forth to Yuri and back to Jessica. "You know Im looking for her, why didnt you tell me she's here?" Taeyeon shoved Yuri by her shoulder. "Why didnt you?"

Not ready to have a talk, Jessica ran back upstairs. Taeyeon followed her but Yuri stopped her by her wrist. "I cant let you hurt her again Taeyeon."

"Im not going to hurt her anymore. Please Yuri, I need to talk to her." Taeyeon was pleading and Yuri doesnt understand herself why she let go of Taeyeon's hand but she did. She blankly stared at the older girl's back before brushing her hair with her fingertips, smiling sadly at herself.

She knew she lost. She had lost the battle just like that.

But surprisingly, she doesnt feel that bad about it, cause she knew she tried. She had tried.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taeyeon almost flew up the stairs, she needs to double her steps so she'd be able to run for Jessica and stop the younger girl from closing the door.

"Just leave Tae."

"Do you really want me to?" Taeyeon took Jessica's silence as a no and so, she had locked the door behind her before walking up to Jessica and enveloping her in a back hug.

"Are you done being selfish?" Taeyeon paused and when Jessica didnt answer she continued, "Cause Im not. I dont want to let you go, Sica."

"And what about Tiffany?"

"I'll talk to her, she'll understand. She knows where my hearts lies from the start."

"What if she dont?"

"She'll have to."

"We're hurting her."

"She'll get hurt even more is she wont let me go."

Silence. A very comforting silence.

"Am I bad Tae? For wanting you all for myself? For not caring that Tiffany is hurting and that we're going to hurt her again?"

Taeyeon motioned Jessica to turn around. "Then Im bad too cause I want the same." Taeyeon cupped Jessica's cheeks. "Atleast we can be bad together." 

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." Jessica laughed a little before crushing their lips together.

Cause even though Jessica and Taeyeon wants to be a good friend and a good girlfriend to Tiffany, they just cant let each other go.. They cant let their happiness go.

 

 

 

 



I dont know what Im writing anymore..

T.T