Breathe

Cause I cant..

"Girlfriend...." Jessica twitched at that, extremely hating on the word right now. She's been hearing it for excruciating hours already that she just wants to tell them to stop calling each other that but what can she do? What can she say? Its not like she has any right to even tell them what they should and shouldnt do, its their relationship after all. But then again, she's getting annoyed and seriously hates how the two person she had been trying to separate since the day started was so sweet with each other, and it infuriates her to no end.

The brown haired girl huffed as she stared at Taeyeon's retreating back, mumbling to herself hearing that the latter said the same thing. "Yes, Girlfriend? What do you need me for?" She snickered at how viscidly her bestfriend's words had become.

"Jealous huh?" Jessica raised her eyebrows at her sister who was helping her put some foods that Tiffany had brought to a plate.

"And why would I be?" 

"I dont know, you tell me. Youve been looking like youre ready to kill someone since this morning when Taeyeon's girlfriend came."  Krystal answered. "Do you have anything against her? Isnt she your boss?"

"I have nothing against her, its just.. I dont know.. I guess Im not just used to seeing this side of Taeyeon." Jessica admitted as she put the last pastry in the plate.

"Werent she always sweet though? I mean. She's sweet with you."

"She is?"

"Well yeah, duh!! Dont tell me you havent noticed how sweet Taeyeon was to you?" Krystal asked while having this ridiculous look on her face as if what she asked was the most absurd question of all.

Jessica knows ofcourse. She knows how sweet her bestfriend can be. She knows that it was Taeyeon's innate nature to be sweet without having the need to be. She just is.

"Even I and Amber can see that. And we really did thought that if Taeyeon is gay which she just admitted she is, well we thought she'd you know.." 

"Know what?"

"She'd be so into you. I mean given the fact that she wasnt dating anyone the whole time and she only sees you and.. But then again I guess she's not."

Jessica was about to say something when Mr. Kim came to help take the drinks out on the living room while Krystal carried the tray to the living room.

"Tiffany is such a nice kid, isnt she?"  Jessica just gave him a faint nod. "Are you alright Jess?" As if the question itself was questionable, Jessica stared at Taeyeon's dad, confused. "You seem like you dont want Tiffany's presence. Werent she your boss?" 

"Being her subordinate and Taeyeon's bestfriend is different Uncle." Mr. Kim only nodded and patted her head before heading out of the kitchen.

When Tiffany arrived earlier, it didnt left unnoticed to her that the latter was a little bit surprised seeing her in Taeyeon's house and moreso introduced her as Taeyeon's childhood friend till Taeyeon's parents clariffied, that she's Taeyeon's bestfriend. Jessica saw how the couple exchanged knowing glances at each other that does not only made her curious but also suspicious. Did Tiffany found out something she doesnt have to know? Did Taeyeon said something about her that the latter dont want her to know she told Tiffany? 

 

"Ohh my god Taetae.. You look so cute here baby. Eeeh wow... You didnt change a bit.. Ohh so cute."  Tiffany exclaimed as she flipped through Taeyeon's photo album. Her crescent eyes shows how she was enjoying every childhood pictures she's looking at while Jessica feels so annoyed with how Taeyeon smiles back to the girl. She just hates how the two were so sweet without being sweet. Taeyeon was only sitting on the chair's arm rest, she wasnt even doing anything but smile, yet Jessica feels so annoyed. She hates how Taeyeon mirrors Tiffany's eye smiles. She also hates how Mr and Mrs. Kim shows how fond they were to their daughter's girlfriend. She just hates everything and she dont understand why. Maybe because she was used getting all the attention. Maybe she was used being everyone's princess. Maybe she was just used in being the only girl Taeyeon has in her life that having Tiffany around makes it clear to her that someone else is now Taeyeon's world. Maybe because she just hates the idea of Taeyeon being not hers anymore.. She dont know.

 

When Krystal bid the Kim family goodbye for her night out with Amber, Jessica had joined her, leaving Tiffany alone with the Kims. She cant afford to see the two of them having eye when she's just a few feet away. Inside her room, she let out all those pent up emotions she kept since she saw Tiffany sitting in Taeyeon's couch earlier this morning. Mumbling to herself some nasty words she doesnt know where it came from. She just hate seeing Taeyeon with someone else. She feels so left out. Like she wasnt needed around anymore. Like she's neglected, unwanted. She hates that the girl with Taeyeon isnt hers. And as if fate hate her so much, as she looked out across her window, she saw two figures standing so close to each other. "." She muttered.

 

"So, its her." Taeyeon need no elaboration to know who Tiffany was referring to so she gave her a nod as she laced their fingers together.

"Why didnt you tell me back at the party? You know you couldve told me."

"I thought it wont matter anymore. That she wont matter anymore."

"You know youre wrong, right?" Taeyeon only nodded. Tiffany sighed and cupped the blonde girl's cheeks. "Its okay. Im not mad that you lied." Tiffany smile before she closed in, Taeyeon planting her hands on the girls waist.

 

Jessica didnt know why she was crying, but her tears doesnt seem to stop falling. She saw everything. The moment the couple came in her sight, she wanted to close the curtain but her feet got planted on the ground. She couldnt move so she end up watching Taeyeon and Tiffany from her room. As if she was watching a movie.. A sad and dramatic movie.. She felt the world had came crushing down on her. Her lungs were screaming for air and her heart was aching. But why? She let herself fall on the ground, clenching her chest as it gets tighter and tighter, suffocating her. It was too painful.. She cant breathe.. She cant breathe.. It hurts..

 

 

 

 



Dont you just have those moments where you asks yourself certain question that you dont know the answer to? Cause right now, Im having one of those moments..

I dont know exactly where this fic is going.. Im lost..

T.T