Force it..

Cause I cant..

Jessica swallowed the lump on , for the first time in two years she had never wanted to be in a room alone with Tiffany. For the first time in two years, she had never seen Tiffany glare at anyone and if glares can kill she mightve been dead the moment she came inside the office.

 

"I know you know why youre here." Jessica gritted her teeth with how cold her friend's tone is. She could feel it underneath her skin.

 

"Im not going to ask how long , cause it doesnt matter to me anymore." Jessica lowered her head even more, wishing that the ground beneath her would just open up and eat her alive. She was suddenly embarrassed with herself. She had thoughts of this day, how she's going to respond, what she's going to say but all those seemed got stuck on . "What I want to know is why? Why did you do it? Arent we friends Jessica? How did you manage to look me in the eyes while youre ing my girlfriend behind my back? Im actually surprised that guilt hasnt crawled onto your skin yet."

"It did." Was Jessica's answer.

"Then why?" Jessica got startled, she's aware how loud Tiffany can get but not like this, not angry and mad like this and most specially not to her.

"I love Taeyeon." She answered bravely. Atleast now she wanted to be honest with everything.

"So youve realized it late, but you know Im her girlfriend. You know very well how much I love her. I told you everything about us.. How I feel, what I want for us. Where did you get the guts to just throw away our friendship like that Jessica Jung?"

"I didnt mean to.."

"Bull." A loud sound of hands hitting the table startled Jessica. "You didnt mean to what? Fall in love and Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon loves me. She loved me first."

"Do you think Im not aware of that?"

"She never stopped loving me."

"I know and that actually hurts, cause whatever I do I cant replace you in her heart even when she's drunk, or sleeping, she never stopped loving you. Do you know how painful it is to hear your own girlfriend say someone else's name unconciously?"

Then there was silence and Jessica wished that it was only a dream, a very bad dream, but she knew, she knew how real it was.

"Im s-sorry Tiff.. Im really sorry." Jessica started crying as she slumped onto the floor, hands covering her face in shame. "I never planned for this to happen, god knows I never did. It just happened and I didnt stop it cause I wanted it. I wanted Taeyeon for myself."

 

"Youre so sellfish Jessica.." Tiffany wiped her tears away, trying so hard not to cry in front of Jessica who she now thinks of as an enemy. No, the girl in front of her doesnt deserve her friendship, her tears, nor her time.

"But Im not going to give Taeyeon up just like that. Im not going to let you have her."

"Im sorry.. Im sorry." Jessica muttered repeatedly. She doesnt care if Tiffany isnt listening to her anymore, all she knows is she needs to say sorry for everything. Tiffany had been a great friend to her not only a good boss, and hurting her wasnt Jessica's intention.

"Youve been cheated too.. so you must know what Im feeling right now. , the only difference is youre my friend. And thats what hurts the most."

Jessica's sobs echoed inside the office, getting louder every second and Tiffany just wished for her to stop cause it was also breaking her heart to see someone who she treated as her friend cry and most of all she feels like between them, she's the bad guy.

"Tiff.. Im.."

"Leave.. Get out..Youre fired. I dont ever want to see your face again." Tiffany yelled histerically. "Get the ing out of mine and Taeyeon's life."

With that Jessica gathered her weak feet and ran out of the office, out of their building and into the busy streets with no destination. She kept on crying, her mascara was now all over her face but she didnt care. She just ran and ran and ran till her feet got sore. And she didnt know how she got there, but she was there.. in Yuri's arms as the tanned girl caressed her back as she cried endlessly in the confines of the dead pub.

"Im here.. Im here.. Im not going to let anyone hurt you anymore. Let me potect you." Jessica only nodded, she has no strength to talk, to move, so she let Yuri carried her to her apartment a stair up from the pub.


"If loving you makes me stupid, then so be it." 


Cause even though Yuri knows she cant force Jessica to love her, she's still willing to do everything for her.