Live without you

Cause I cant..

2 years Later

 

 

"Baby, what time did they say theyre going to be here?" The sounds of plate clanking surrounded the small dining room and the aromatic smell of grilled meat filled the whole house as Taeyeon went inside with a plate in one hand and a food tong on the the other. Her apron was a bit messy with the meat sauce and some coal stained it.

"Mom said they'll be a little late. What did Krystal said?" Taeyeon asked, placing the plate on the center of the table.

"She's just waiting for Amber. Mom's not letting Dad drive now since his last heart attack." Jessica smiled a bit, looking down at her masterpiece. The table setting was perfect and she felt a sense of satisfaction that finally she's able to do it herself, alone

"Well, Uncle should really need to take care of himself. He still needs to walk you to the altar, you know." Taeyeon could see her girlfriend blushed and it makes her happy to know that without doing anything she can make Jessica feel a lot of things, just like right now, Jessica is blushing and she really finds it cute.

Right after they officially got together, Taeyeon and Jessica went straight to their parents to tell about their relationship. Both parties showed acceptance and was even happy that finally their daughters who theyve watched grow old together was, well now, together. They gave them their blessing when Taeyeon told them their plans to get married a year after that. 

It had been great..

Jessica got her job back months after. Tiffany had finally forgave her and personally asked her back in the company and their relationship had become more closer and intact after that. Although Jessica was a bit hesitant at first, Tiffany assured her that she's almost over Taeyeon. Its not really that assuring but when Tiffany told her she's in some sort of relationship, Jessica finally gave in. And surprisingly, there were no awkward moments when the three of them were in the same room together.

Taeyeon was still Dj-ing at Yuri's pub whenever she's not busy, but because she's Yuri's business partner now and Yuri always MIA-ing on her, she was mostly behind the office table or behind the counter, which is actually good cause now she's learning more about alcohol and bartending.

"Why dont we just move the date?"

"Eager to be Mrs. Kim?"

Jessica cocked a brow. This will be the first time after the marriage proposal that she's going to raise the topic. "And who said I want to be called Mrs. Kim?"

"You dont?"

"I'll stick with my surname, thank you very much. Whereas you..." Jessica walked towards her girlfriend who has arms crossed onto her chest. "Youre going to be Mrs. Jung."

"And who said I want to be called Mrs. Jung?" Taeyeon pulled Jessica by her waist and held her chin in place.

"Me, and thats final Mrs. Jung." Jessica leaned in and kissed her future wife.

"Thats fine with me, Mrs.Jung." They got lost in their own world that they didnt realized the 6 pair of eyes looking at them, all were in between of shock, a bit of detest and embarrassment.

"Eherm.. not because youre going to get married next year, you can do this publicly.Please spare your parents eyes, thank you very much." Jessica and Taeyeon immediately pulled away at the sound of Mr.Jung's uncertain but still authoritative voice.

"Sorry Mr. Jung." Taeyeon apologized as she helped her future father-in law to sit on the dining table.

"Next time honey, keep the door lock if your trying to uhmmm.."

"Mom..." Jessica glared at her mom who only laughed at how funny she was with her face flushed red in embarrassment.

It had been like this after they came out with their relationship. Both their parents tease them whenever they can and to be honest, Taeyeon loves how their parents was comfortable with them to even tease them around.

"Your mom is just saying honey." Mrs. Kim joined in, patting her daughter's head as she walked pass them.

"B-but Auntie.. we're not.. W-were just.."

"No need to explain sis. We get it." And ofcourse, Krystal wont be left behind with the teasing, even her girlfriend too. "Right Taeyeon?"

"Right..." Taeyeon cooed as she pushed her girlfriend to seat next to her mom and she took the empty seat next to Jessica.

And soon they started eating. Taeyeon looked around and saw everyone's smiling faces as they were all immersed to different conversations. Amber, Mr Kim and Mr. Jung was talking about cars. Krystal, Mrs. Kim and Mrs.Jung was talking about clothes. And her eyes fell to the gorgeous and beautiful lady next to her that she knows, even in another lifetime, she cant live without staring straight back at her with loving gaze and warm smile on her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you two."

They mouthed to each other before Mr. Jung called their attention to raise their wine glasses together. "To our family."

"To our family." They said in chorus before emptying their cups.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, On the second floor of Yuri's Pub...

"You know you should really stop this." Yuri said as she sat up, her blanket fell onto he lap and revealed her upper body.

"Do you really want me to?" Yuri's brows twitched a little bit, her face giving out the answer.

"You cant just do this to me, you know? You cant just do things as you wish."

"Well, you shouldve knocked some sense in me that night instead of kissing me back."

"We were both drunk that time." Yuri rested her back, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Whats the difference now?" Yuri sighed and held her temple as if she was going to have a headache.

"You cant just let yourself in here then disappear the next morning, Tiff. What am I to you, a slave that after you came, you'll go and just come back when youre  again?"

Tiffany stopped buttoning her blouse and faced Yuri on the bed. "Believe me Tiff, there's nothing more I want to do than having you on my bed screaming my name but I cant settle with only this. I dont even know what kind of relationship do we have. We're more than buddies because we obviously have feelings for each other but less than lovers cause we're not together. Seriously Tiff, what are we?"

Tiffany sighed and slowly walked towards the bed and climbed on it. Without breaking their eye contact, she crawled towards Yuri and straddled her lap. 

"Im tired with games Tiff.. I really am.."

"So what are you suggesting now Kwon Yuri?"

Yuri held Tiffany's hand and guided it to her lips, giving it a kiss. "Stay.." Yuri pulled Tiffany and kissed her. "Stay with me forever."

"Dont you think youre asking for too much Yul?"

"Why? Are you going to settle for less?"

Smile crept on Tiffany's lips."Right..."

"You never answered though. So are you going to stay?"

"Let me think about it first." And with that Tiffany sealed whatever Yuri wanted to say in a searing kiss. Her half button blouse was soon came flying across the room as Yuri pulled the blanket over them.

 

 

 

 

 

 



And thats a wrap people..

So I hope this is fluffy enough for you guys...

Thanks for reading my lame fic.. I hope you had fun just as much fun I had writing this..although my fics had been really one of my stressors lately..hehe so just want to say sorry for the lame chapters.. But as long as you get the point of the fic, were good, right? haha

 

​Till next time..

 

 

​GrandpaBacon..

ing Out..

 

 

^_^v