Choose

Cause I cant..

"Where were you these past few days?" Taeyeon almost choke on her cereal one Sunday morning when she and Tiffany was having their breakfast. "At work, where else?" She asked back, pretending that she wasnt fazed out by the question. She knows what her girlfriend was referring to and hell, she wont give anything that will make Tiffany to be suspicious.

"I meant the days Tae, not nights." 

"I told you Im meeting some friends, do I even have to tell you what Im doing every second of the day? You could call Sunny or Hyoyeon if you wanted to know our whereabouts." Tiffany sighed, her face fell in defeat, her eyes showed sadness and she's definitely hurt. Its always been like this everytime she's asking, Taeyeon always gets mad and yells, even though it wasnt really loud.

"I was just asking cause we barely see each other now." Taeyeon's face softened as she reached out for her girlfriend's hand. "Okay, look, Im sorry. I shouldnt have yelled like that. Its just you keep asking me the same thing and Ive been telling you the same answers as well. You dont expect me to hang around the apartment everyday, do you?"

"No, its just.. Never mind. I wont ask again." 

Tiffany finishes her food and placed her bowl in the sink and started washing it. Taeyeon closed her eyes for a moment and massaged her nose bridge. She knows Tiffany is sad and even though it doesnt take long till that sadness go away, Taeyeon took the initiative to make it go away and the only thing to do that was, be extra sweet. She stood up and took her bowl to the sink, she wrapped her arms around Tiffanys waist and made her stop scrubbing the bowl. "How about we spend time together, just the two of us. Hows that sounds?"

"I thought youre meeting your parents today?" Taeyeon frozes, she wasnt really meeting her parents but the girl that lives next to them. "They can wait till the next day, Im sure they wont mind me spending time with my girl." That made Tiffany smile, she turned around and cupped Taeyeon's face with her hands still full of soap and bubbles.

"I dont want to go out, can we cuddle for the rest of the day?"

"Whatever you want..." Then Taeyeon closes their gap and kissed Tiffany. It didnt took long till the sweet kiss turned into a needy one when tongues joined in. Taeyeon pushed herself more towards Tiffany whose back was now a bit aching as she was being pressed against the edge of the sink. She pulled away and turned to rinse her hand and before she could turn the faucet off, Taeyeon had pulled her back in her arms and with her small figure, carried Tiffany to their room.

Their moans were covered by the sound of the running water from the living room as they took each other to heights of their s. The rest of the day was spent cuddling as what Tiffany says she wanted. Taeyeon's phone was off and didnt bother to check it till Tiffany fell asleep on her lap while they were watching some horror movies in the living room. After placing Tffany's head on a soft cushion, Taeyeon went inside their bed and took her phone out on her side table's drawer and silently turned it on. She felt like she's a thief, trying to carefully  break in and steal something.

Ohh good lord. Im the worst. She thought as she waited for the messages to appear on her screen. 120 text messages from her network saying someone's trying to reach her phone and 145 messages that all came from Jessica, asking if where she is, if she's still coming and if Tiffany knows already. Taeyeon sighed and was about to reply when another message came in. She stared on it for a good 5 minutes, re-reading it loudly inside her head and as if her brain still cant wrap itself on the message Jessica sent to her, she deleted all her inbox folder and turned her phone off again.

How can she answer that question? How is she to say she prefers to be with Jessica but she needs to be with Tiffany? How can she say she wants to be with Jessica but she have to be with Tiffany?

How is she to choose between the two girls without having the need to hurt one?

She groaned as she lay herself to bed thinking if there's some other ways she could have what she wanted without losing what she needed.