Let you know

Cause I cant..

"Am I really not worth it Tae?" It came out muffled but the blonde girl sitting next to her heard it nonetheless. The music was loud yet the only sound Taeyeon could hear right now was her beloved girl's voice, her heart is breaking with all the weakness and velnerability wrapped around that very familiar voice she had missed hearing for years.

"You left me, he left me, why is everyone I love leaving me? Am I not worth staying with?" 

"Jessica.." Taeyeon hesitated if she should pull her bestfriend in her arms or just put her hands over Jessica's shoulder but she chose the latter.

The drunk weeping girl raised her head that was on top of the bar's counter and stared at Taeyeon, her eyes searching for that familiar loving eyes that she'd been looking at for the past 20 years.

"Tell me Taeyeon, am I not worth it?" Jessica pulled Taeyeon's collar towards her as she asked. The blonde girl could almost smell the alcohol Jessica had been drinking hours before she ad arive at the bar.

"How many have you drink?"

Jessica released Taeyeon and stared at her glass. "I dont know. Too many to count?"

"Come on, lets get you home." Jessica pulled her hand off her bestfriend's hold. "No, I want to get myself drunk."

"You want to get drunk? Fine." Taeyeon had called the bartender and had asked for the bar's strongest alcohol and set it infront of Jessica. "Now, go kill yourself." 

Jessica threw her bestfriend a glare before picking up the bottle, opened it up and chugged it down to its last drop. 

Its been almost three weeks since she came home and all her days were spent inside Tiffany's house but had only visited her parents in between those days and made it to a point that she wont stay the night since she knew Jessica will be home by that time. Her family tried to catch up on everything that happened for four years even though they were always talking in the phone everyday still the parents think that there's still a lot Taeyeon never told them. Time was just too short since their daughter always leave before the clock could hit 6 o'clock and whenever they asked for Taeyeon to stay, the girl always have excuses like work and Tiffany.. Tiffany this, Tiffany that. They even asked if who is tiffany in Taeyeon's life but their daughter never answered and when they asked if that Tiffany is her new bestfriend, Taeyeon only shooks her head. So the Kims presumed that Jessica still holds that title even though the two had offically break their relationship. As much as they trust Taeyeon's decisions, they wanted to know what really happened between the two kids who they watched bloom together but end up taking separate ways. It was actually them and Jessica's parents who thinks that the two's friendhip had gone to waste that after 20 years of being friends they cut the line just like that. They wanted for the two to fix whatever problems they had with one another but seeing how Taeyeon avoids being seen in their house by their neighbor, Mr and Mrs. Kim gave up hoping.

 

Two hours ago, Taeyeon had recieved a call right after her shieft at the bar she was offered to do one DJ-ing night by a friend she knew back in college days and since she was in the city and pretty much bored inside Tiffany's house, she made a go for it.

The call was from Jessica, they have exchanged phone numbers the night when Taeyeon had drove Jessica home from Tiffany's party and they kept their communiccation open from then on. Not more than 5 consecutive messages a day and a call sometimes if Taeyeon wont answer Jessica's last messages. Taeyeon limits all their talk, as much as she want to go back to Jessica's life, she still cant,not as long as she's still in love with her.

As soon as Taeyeon realized the drunk tone of her friend's voice, she had fled the bar within seconds and travelled as fast as she can to aid her friend. She was welcomed by a drunk and misserable Jessica almost lying on top of the bar with empty bottles surrounding her. Taeyeon cant believe what her bestfriend had told her cause if she remembers it correctly he loves her so much. So how come? How come the guy who pledge to love Jessica with all his life cheated on her?

"I cant ing believe he got someone else pregnant. And to think I was even close to that ." Jessica is definitely drunk, she's already cursing too much. Taeyeon never really liked it whenever Jessica curses but tonight was different, maybe because she was cursing him. "How can I not notice it, they were ing behind my back. I was so stupid to think we'll even last. well him.. him.. him." Taeyeon's heart fell when Jessica cried out. "Tae, am I not enough for him? Am I not enough?"

"Come on Sica, lets get you home."

"I dont want to go home,I cant let my parents see me this way."

"Okay.. Lets just get out of here while I can still carry you." Jessica nodded and struggled on her feet while Taeyeon supported her to walk.

 

"Where are we?" Jessica asked as she felt her back met a soft mattress, she can barely open her eyes but she knew the place were familiar based on its scent.

"In my bedroom. My parents arent here and wont be back till the next day so you could stay here for the night till tomorrow." Taeyeon said as she took off Jessica's shoes and placed a blanket over her body.

"Where are you going?"

Taeyeon stared at her wrist which Jessica is holding now. "I need to go home to Tiffany. She'll be waiting for me."

"Stay.. Stay with me tonight Tae.. Please.. Be with me." Taeyeon gulped, she knew she's making a big mistake here but she didnt leave instead she scooted inside the blanket and wrapped her arms around Jessica who snuggled closer to her.

"Please Tae,dont leave me again." The blonde girl's breath hitched as she felt her friend's wet lips on the base of her neck and she couldnt help but let out a soft moan when that pair of lips moved slightly on her skin.

"Tae.." Jessica purred and it had stirred something in the pits of Taeyeon's stomach. 

The blonde girl tried not to get aroused but damn it was so hard, its hard when Jessica's lips are moving across her neck while her hand was carressing her back. It wasnt anything provocative nor persuasive but the action had rendered her breathless and wanting for more.

"Jess.." Taeyeon had mumbled out and her hands starting to move to, running it along the girl's back who let out a heavy sigh. She was losing her control, her brain was trying to reason out to her that what she's about to do is wrong, that taking advantage of her drunk bestfriend is wrong. That she shouldnt be kissing Jessica. What? Kissing?

Taeyeon had pulled away as soon as she realized what she was already doing - kissing a drunk Jessica who mightve had no idea of what she was doing right now.

"Hmmm.. Tae.." Jessica mumured, her eyes still closed. "Tae I need you."

"You dont know what youre saying, youre drunk Jess. Go to sleep." Taeyeon was about to get off the bed but Jessica pulled her closer and as if it wasnt enough, Jessica pushed Taeyeon so the blonde girl's back is pressed in between the soft matress and Jessica on top of her.

"Jess?" She asked looking down on the girl who buried her face on her chest. "Just go to sleep." Taeyeon sighed. She knew everything was influenced by alcohol. She knew that Jessica will never do this if she's sobber. Jessica wont definitely take any initiative to even kiss her. It was all because of alco- wait, Jessica kissing Taeyeon?

It was too late when the blonde girl had realized it, she was getting too intoxicated of the alcohol in Jessica's lips and moreso when the girl had whispered across her own damp lips, "I want you."

That three words had shut Taeyeon's brain in a snap. She had forgotten about her resolve to not take advantage of her drunk bestfriend. All her sane thoughts had went down the drain. Her hands moves and her lips molded as Jessica captured it again, tongues started to twirl and fought for dominance. For so many years, Taeyeon had dreamt about this night, how she had dreamt about kissing Jessica, what she'd do at times like this and how will she make it memorable. But everything became senseless when Jessica started moving on top of her, bucking her hips, sending both of them to oblivion with every friction it had made on their cores.. It was getting hot, they were getting impatient.. Taeyeon's hands rested on Jessica's hips and motioned her to move faster, their lips still locked in a nerve wrecking kiss. The room started to spin and Taeyeon became dizzy, she could feel herself getting nearer to her and she knew the girl too so they sped up their phase, grinding onto each other as faster as they could till both of them felt a sudden rush of warm liquid gush out inside of them..

With one last buck of Jessica's hips, the girl had let out a low growl before letting her head fall onto Taeyeon's chest who at the moment was lost for words on how perfect her is. It was actually the first time out of somany she already had that she was totally blown away and couldnt comprehend what just happened. As if it was the most beautiful thing she had ever experienced. And yes it was.. It was because Itwas with Jessica and not just some random girl she ed.

"What the heck did I just did?" She exclaimed as she hit her forehead with her palm.. She had just took advantage of Jessica while she was drunk, even if the other girl inititated everything, still Taeyeon was to blame, she isnt drunk, she totally have everything in control yet she let everything happened but what's worst was the next thing Taeyeon had heard that came from a sleeping Jessica.

"Taecyeon.."

So all along it wasnt Taeyeon whom Jessica was making out with, it wasnt her whom Jessica had moaned to and most importantly, those kisses and carresses werent for her but for Jessica's boyfriend.

".." Taeyeon cursed before slightly pushing Jessica off her and stood up, raking her fingers over her blonde hair as she stared at her sleeping bestfriend. 

She cant let Jessica know what happened, no, she definitely wont say anything. Everything that happened tonight will all remain in the depths of her brain knowing that her friend wont even remember a thing tomorrow. She definitely cannot say anything about what they had just shared..

It was some damn moment..

A moment that wasnt even for Taeyeon to keep.