Be jealous

Cause I cant..

It was supposed to be a good night, with bottomless drinks to kill themselves with and good music to grind their bodies along and her wonderful girlfriend sitting beside her making sure she's having fun but it it turned out quite the opposite, as the owner of the pub that she's helping to manage and works for had her arms around the brunette girl's shoulder sitting in front of her. Taeyeon was immensely irritated and annoyed, seeing how the owner and a friend she had come to know and get close with for the last three months was so obviously flirting with her one and only still bestfriend, Jessica, who seem to be so oblivious of the seduction the other girl had been pulling on her. There were the occasional touching, whispering and laughing. Taeyeon knew all of that since she too had her fair share on those things. And if Jessica is flirting back, she's not really sure.

"Girlfriend?" Tiffany called to her. She turned and leaned closer so she can hear Tiffany better. "hmmm?"

"I know youre not okay with this, but uhh do you want to go to the dance floor,so you know.." Taeyeon didnt let her girlfriend finish her words as she captured her lips for a kiss. "Thanks but Im okay here. I told you didnt I?" Tiffany only nodded her head and laced their fingers together. 

A week after Taeyeon arrived, she had moved in with Tiffany, wanting to make up with those two years that theyve been apart cause of work and also to do what she had said before, to start afresh. She wanted the two of them to be really a couple, something theyve never been. Before they werent exclusive cause with Taeyeon's line of work specially Tiffany not being with her, its either she ends up in someone else's bed or someone else is sleeping on her bed. So now, she wants to change it all, and little by little, they were making an improvement.

Within those three months, Taeyeon had been a very good girlfriend, she takes care of Tiffany as soon as she went home from a tiring day at work. She prepares their dinner and cuddles before she leaves for her work while Tiffany takes care of her in the morning till she goes to sleep before Tiffany leaves for her work. It had been good and the two had gotten used of the routine. Tiffany was so happy with Taeyeon's efforts and wanted her girlfriend to also be free of her first unrequited love, so she had asked Taeyeon to come back as Jessica's bestfriend again, believing that the only way for Taeyeon to finally move on was for her to disclose her true feelings, cause keeping it and waiting for it to end obviously wasnt successful. Taeyeon didnt like the idea ofcourse, she had never once thought of telling Jessica her feelings so she said she'll try. And she's been trying since then but to her luck, she never found the courage, still.

"Believe me, Ive seen more of this." Taeyeon offered a reassuring smile to her girlfriend, referring to those days when Jessica was so publicly sweet towards her boyfriend.

"But this is different, she's not a guy and also not her boyfriend." 

"You know, sometimes I just want you to stop evaluating things so much." Taeyeon joked. "But I guess thats what I love about you the most, you understand things quite well. But really Tiff, you need to stop. Youre hurting yourself in the process."

"Well, being your friend wasnt exactly easy in the first place and loving you can be a real pain in the most of the time, but I survived, didnt I?" Taeyeon laughed at that. "Ohh how did I get so lucky?" She leaned in again for a kiss, trying to forget the two person who's flirting in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica isnt really having any fun, seeing how Taeyeon so sweet with Tiffany, good thing the owner of the pub was keeping her busy. She was regretting that she even went to join the couple but she's happy, she's happy that Taeyoen is finally opening up to her again. She was so happy when Taeyeon asked her to be her bestfriend again, and ofcourse she said yes. The only thing she hates was seeing the couple so sweet with each other everytime she's been asked for a night out, although she doesnt want to go at first, thinking that she'll spend time with Taeyeon she always made a go for it. Pathetic she was indeed, but as long as she's with Taeyeon, she's okay with it even if there's Tiffany in between.

"Taeyeon is such one lucky girl."

"Why so?" Jessica asked.

"She got two beautiful women who loves her." Jessica flinched when a hand held her chin. "I'd give anything to have a spare of that love. To have someone like you."

"Are you trying to seduce me again?"

"Is it working now?"

"A little bit."

"I wouldnt be called Yulmanizer for nothing." And then they both laughed.

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For always keeping me company."

"A beautiful girl like you shouldnt be a third wheel and besides, Ive told you many times I like you."

"Such straight forwardness you got there."

"I was born with it and I also believe that waiting and hoping for something wont take me nowhere. Its either I reached for it, or abandon it." The owner of the pub said casually, picking up their drinks and hand it to her. 

"How are you going to reach for it if someone's already holding it and how will you be able to abandon it if its really what your heart desires?" Jessica asked more to herself than the girl sitting beside her as she stared at her own glass. She didnt even hear what the girl answered.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri. Stop giving her drinks, you dont know how she's like when she's drunk." Surprisingly, amidst the blasting music, Jessica can still hear Taeyeon's voice.

"Its okay Tae, its on the house, and besides, I dont think she would mind getting drunk tonight, right babe?" Jessica raised her brow at the endearment since it was what Taecyeon calls her before. Yuri pulled her hand back that was formerly in Jessica's shoulders, "Ohh Im sorry, did I cross some lines again?"

"Ahh no.. No." Jessica shook her head. "I mean, its okay for me to drink, I only need a cab to drive me home."

"I can drive for you. The club isnt busy tonight anyways." Jessica looked at Taeyeon, waiting for her to offer but the latter remained silent so she nodded her head. "Yeah, sure you can drive me home Yuri."

Jessica met the pub owner two months ago the first time Taeyeon had officially ask her to hang out with her again. The night Taeyeon introduced her, Yuri was already around her and glaring at every man who wants to go near her as if telling everyone that Jessica was her territory. The tanned pub owner had also been telling her how she like her everytime she goes to the club whenever Taeyeon invites her. And soon Jessica had gotten comfortable around Yuri and they became friends. She finds her straightforwardness really adorable, Jessica would always say and Yuri will always to be her girlfriend then they'll end up laughing and hitting each other in a playful way. And somehow it had become bearable everytime she's with Tiffany and Taeyeon because Yuri was always there to lighten her mood.

"And besides, it'll be good if Taeyeon would have some competition, dont you think so?" Jessica had never told her any of her feelings, but Yuri was able to see through her. She never denied it, nor admitted it and just let Yuri thinks whatever she wants to think as long as she wont tell Taeyeon anything.

"Youre not just straightforward, youre also air-headed."

"Well, what can I say, I was born with many traits." And they both end up laughing again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



*facepalm*

I dont  know what to do with this fic anymore..

Tell me guys what you think if I should or should not continue this and what do you want to happen on the next chapters.. I might consider it.. lol

Sorry guys, I just really need some help here..