Prevent it..

Cause I cant..

"Where were you last few nights?" 

Dejavu. 

Only the difference was the question was directed at Tiffany who was sitting across Taeyeon on the dinning table. Taeyeon was supposed to let it go but as she saw how Tiffany was acting since she came home,not to mention she hasnt said anything and went straight to the bathroom as soon as she arrived, she knew there was something wrong going on,not to mention Tiffany hasnt kissed her yet even before they sat for their breakfast which is unusual because Tiffany never failed to give her goodmorning kisses. "I barely see you at home."

"I was doing some paper works due today with some supervisors." Tiffany coldly answered.

Okay, theres definitely something wrong here.. "You never mentioned, you couldve told.." Taeyeon got cut off and was appalled with the tone Tiffany was using, "What now, youre accusing me of cheating?"

"But I never said.." Taeyeon was now completely confused.

"Werent you the one cheating on me behind my back?" Tiffany stood up and went back to the bed to get her stuff.

"What the hell are you talking about Tiffany Hwang?"

"Ohh please now Taeyeon, dont go pretending-you dont-know-the-whole-ordeal-here on me, do you really think of me that low?"

Taeyeon froze. Ofcourse she knew what Tiffany was talking about. She knew exactly what.. But the question how she found out was more appropriate to be asked.

"Tiffany." Taeyeon doesnt know what to say next but her firm grip on her girlfriend's arm was a hopeful message that she doesnt want Tiffany to go so they could talk but the younger girl doesnt seem to get the message as she fling her arms off Taeyeon's hand.

"You said youre going to try to change Tae.. And I believed you.. How.. How can you Jessica behind my back Tae? How could you?" 

And Taeyeon was left alone in the house and the first thing she did was make a phone call.

 

 

 

 

 

"She knows." Two words and Jessica knew what lies ahead for her today as she went inside their office building. For the first time, the idea of seeing Tiffany in the office was scaring the hell out of her. More so when the moment she had put her bag on her table, Tiffany went inside her office and said, "There's something we need to talk about."

Then all the cold treatment she'd been recieving from her boss and all those glares Tiffany had been throwing at her every night theyre at Yuri's bar now perfectly made sense to her..

Tiffany knew it all along and only now that she had decided to finally break her silence..

And both Jessica and Taeyeon knew they cant possibly prevent the upcoming talk from happening..