Let go

Cause I cant..

"I want you back in my life Taeyeon. Cause even if you already left me and still willing to leave me again for the second time. I still want you in my life. So please come back to me."

The words Jessica had said kept repeating inside the blonde girl's head since they last talked. It kept swirling through her mind whenever she's not doing anything just like right now. Those words were meant from a bestfriend's point of view and Taeyeon should not be making any big of a deal about it but a part of her wanted to believe that maybe, somehow, somwhere along those lines, Jessica probably had meant it like as someone who loves a person more than just as friends. But ofcourse, Taeyeon knew better than that, Jessica couldnt be meaning it like that in the slightest, no, Jessica is too straight and she's been bestfriend-zoned for like eternity so Jessica couldnt possibly meant it like that. It was purely out of them being a long time friends that the younger girl still felt the need to have Taeyeon back in her life.

"Passengers of Flight KR122 bound to Korea may now all board the plane please use Gate 2. Thank you."

The voice-over had pulled Taeyeon out of her thoughts. She stood up and flung her duffel bag onto her right shoulder and held onto her luggage with her left hand. She fished her phone out from her pocket when she rememeber that she had promised to call Tiffany once she's about to board the plane.

"Hey, did I wake you up? Sorry, I just called to say im going in." Taeyeon chuckled hearing that familiar yawn at the other end of the line.

"I actually sort of fell asleep waiting for your call after that thick work files Ive been reading. Anyways, have a safe trip okay? Call me once youre there, and please stop around. Im warning you Kim Taeyeon, one wrong move and Im going to snap your neck."

"Ohh, arent you the sweetest girlfriend ever!?" Taeyeon laughed and heard Tiffany snickered. "And FYI, Ive been very good while youre away so you can keep those hands somewhere else where its needed." Taeyeon hummed.

 "I love you." 

"I love you too, now go back to sleep my sleepy head. I'll talk to you tomorrow night" Taeyeon had pressed the end call. She did one last check with her things, her luggage and bag was all there, her passport and her heart? It had been left behind once again with Jessica. Just like the first time she had left. A part of her had once again stayed behind with her bestfriend and she thinks it was more that she had left four years ago. She was about to walk when her phone inside her pocket had ring once again, thinking it was Tiffany she said, "Baby, go sleep, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Tae... I need you.." 

Only four words yet it had set a blizzard in the pits of Taeyeon's stomach, knowing who the voice was from. The girl let loose the luggage and had used her hand to rake her blonde hair, entangling the locks there.

"Are you drinking again Sica?" She asked, confirming what she had thought the second she heard the girl talked.

A hum was her answer.

"Where are you?"

"Same place."

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon mentally smacked herself for even asking. Obviously Jessica is not okay, she's drinking again and it had been the brunette's habit since that night Jessica had found out that her boyfriend had been cheating on her for almost a year now and to think that she's even praising him in front of her parents, she has no one to talk to and thats exactly why when she cant take it anymore and work didnt drained her for the day she'd always go for a drink that ends up her being drunk. And whenever Jessica is, she'd always call Taeyeon which the latter always ignore and her answering the call tonight was just a mistake.

"Can you go home by yourself?"

"I dont know. I dont know anymore Tae."  Jessica started crying, Taeyeon can hear the girl's sobs louder as if she was just bside her and its literally crushing her heart to pieces.

Taeyeon looked at the gate she's supposed to go in. People are starting to walk towards it, pulling their luggages behing them. She's supposed to be walking towards it yet she found herself taking the other direction.

"Okay, wait for me there. I'll come and get you."

The blonde girl heaved a sigh before ending the call and stared at her phone. She stopped on her tracks and thought for a moment.

She knew she'd be doing a huge mistake for stepping out of the airport yet she did. 

She knew she'd only digging her own grave for not boarding the plane, but she still did.

She knew it all but she didnt care.. She can always set another flight. She can always set it for another day.

 

Hey, got some problems on the plane. Flight's been cancelled.

Call you tomorrow, I'll just go check in a hotel or something.

Dont worry about me, Im a big girl now.

Sleep tight. Love you.

 

Message sent to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon had asked the cab to wait till she got out of the pub with Jessica in her arms. They strugggled to walk pass all those pile of bodies across the pub's hallway. Jessica's hands were on her chest while hers were secured on the girl's waist, their proximity etched something inside Taeyeon's body. It was what scared her since the first time Jessica had gave her a taste and it took a great deal of motivation for Taeyeon not to push her bestfrend onto a wall and have her way with her. God knows how hard it was for the blonde girl to keep her hormones down when all Jessica did was snuggled closer to her and breathe on her neck which all gives tingly sensations through her core. And thankfully she had reached the nearest hotel without doing something to Jessica.

Once the drunk girl was settled inside the soft and comfortable mattress of the hotel room's bed, Taeyeon looked at her phone, seeing that Tiffany had replied to her message, she read it.

 

Okay. Just be careful and call me when everything's okay.

Love you too. 

 

Taeyeon smiled but soon fade away as her attention went to the weeping girl on the bed. Jessica was crying on her sleep and its breaking the blonde girl's heart.

"Tae..cyoen.."  She heard Jessica muttered. Taeyeon clenched her fist and gritted her teeth, obviously not liking what Jessica had said in her sleep. It was her whom the girl was with yet her lips muttered someone else's name.

"Damn it." The blonde girl threw her hands up in the air in frustration.

She once again had became stupid.

She had threw everything for Jessica but the girl whom she's been in love with her whole life had yet again unintentionally broke her heart. But despite all that, she still find herself holding on, no matter how many times she kept on telling herself that she needs to let go, she just cant..