Best friend

How I Met Yul

Everyone looked so tired and happy at the same time when we got home. I can tell that everyone was proud and satisfied with the debut stage awhile ago. So was I. To be honest, the whole time I was performing, I just kept looking at Yul to lessen my nervousness. Yes, every single thing I did was always about Yuri. I can't help it. It has been 3 years.. ever since I liked her. And now, I think I'm in love with her.

 

"You were nervous awhile ago huh?"

 

"Yeah I was so nervous. How'd you know, Yul? Was I shaking that much?"

 

"No. You kept looking at me. haha. I feel like you were really nervous that you had to focus on one thing. Or that's just me?"

 

Wow. Was I that obvious? But to be honest, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

 

"Hahaha. I was really looking at you. Sorry, did it bother you?"

 

"Nope. It's fine. You know how much I love my bestfriend!"

 

Bestfriend. 

 

"Thanks Yul. You know what, I was really nervous awhile ago. I know it wasn't officially our debut stage but.. it gave me goosebumps seeing all those people cheering for us."

 

"Same here. I can't wait for our official debut stage. Do you think we can reach no. 1 in M! countdown?"

 

"Of course we can. We'll beat DBSK even if we like our oppas so much hahaha!"

 

"Hahaha! That would be really cool if we did beat them!"

 

"Yah. Why are you two so loud?"

 

Sooyoung unnie had to ruin this beautiful moment.

 

"Sorry unnie, we were just laughing at the thought of beating DBSK."

 

"You guys want to beat DBSK? That's really hard hahaha. But you know, it would be cool if we did."

 

"That's what Yul said to me awhile ago. hahaha. Are we having dinner now unnie?"

 

"In a while. Manager oppa is treating us out because we did a great debut stage today."

 

"Really? He doesn't mind? But you know, it's not our official debut stage yet."

 

"Yeah, and he'll have to treat us out again on our official one!"

 

It's so cute how Yul and I are getting along all the time.

 

In the past years, I don't think there was any time that Yul and I fought. She was always there for me. She took care of me despite the busy schedules I had due to dramas and interviews. I was happy. Even if she doesn't know how I feel. 

 

 

We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Myeondong. I was surprised to see a lot of people crowding over us as we walk inside the restaurant. They seem to recognize our faces since our photo teasers were released just this week. We had a private room set for us so that we'd all have an intimate dinner. I was really astonished with the place because the ambiance was really great. I always had a thing for Chinese restaurants. 

 

"Yoong, wanna sit next to me?"

 

As usual, Yul offers the seat next to her.

 

"Yep. Wow the place is really nice. It's quite relaxing."

 

"I know. I heard that the food is amazing here too."

 

"What are you going to get? I'm kinda craving for dimsum."

 

"Same here! Should we tell manager oppa? haha"

 

"I really can't believe he's treating us out for dinner!"

 A photo of us at dinner. Shouldn't have left my seat >.<

 

Times like this makes me feel a little guilty since I pay more attention to Yul than to the other members. I mean, I'm close with most of them like Seohyun since we're in the same age group, but there's a connection between me and Yul that no one can ever break. It's like we're in our own little world when we talk to each other even about the most random things ever. 

 

Nothing special happened during dinner. Just the fact that I was sitting next to Yul. But what I didn't expect to happen was....