Complete

How I Met Yul

Our first album is coming out soon and we have been trying to prepare for it. As for Yul and I, we have been dating for about 9 months now. I still can't believe that we were able to keep it from the other members (except for Sooyoung unnie). So far, there haven't been much fights. There were little, but most of them were just about small things. I can say that our relationship has been going well. But today, everything changed.

 

 

"Yoong! Are you free later after our rehearsal?"

 

"Oh, Sooyoung unnie. Why? Don't we have a schedule to go to?"

 

"Our schedule with MBC is cancelled for today. So, are you free then?"

 

"Yeah sure. But what are we going to do?"

 

"Let's just have coffee with Sica. We have some things to discuss with you."

 

Discuss what? Did I do something wrong? Did... Yul do something?

 

"Okay unnie. How about 10am? Is that okay? Um, do I bring Yul with me?"

 

"Nope, no need to bring her along. And yeah, 10am is good. I'll just message you on your phone, okay?"

 

"Okay unnie."

 

I wonder what this is all about. But anyway. Sica unnie is there too so I don't think anything bad is going to happen. 

 

"Yoong!"

 

"Yul, are you going somewhere later?"

 

"Yeah, about that, I was just going to ask permission from you. I need to.. do some errands later so I might not be able to be with you. You can stay with Hyo and Seohyun for a while since they're just hanging out later."

 

"Oh, sure no problem. I was going to ask you too if I could go with Sooyoung and Sica unnie. They wanted to go out and get some coffee. I guess it's okay with you?"

 

"Sure, go ahead. I have no problem with that. I'll just see you later at the dorm."

 

That's sad. I thought I was going to be with Yul today. I guess she's really busy with things. 

 

For some reason, I felt nervous today. I did not really know why. I just did. Today was our only free time since the whole week is jam-packed with schedules, which is a weird time to be nervous. 

 

Oh, its almost 10am. Time to check for unnie's message.

 

*beep*

 

Yoong!

Come and meet us at Gyeonggi at the Photography Café.

We're almost there. See you in a while!

- Sooyoung

 

 

Finally, a message. Time to head to the café then.

 

Took a cab to the cafe.

 

When I finally got to the café, I looked for Sooyoung and Sica unnie. Where could they be?

 

"Yoona! We're here!"

 

I was glad to hear Sica unnie's voice.

 

"Oh, unnie! I was looking everywhere for you. Why are you alone? Where's Sooyoung unnie?"

 

"She couldn't come. She told me that she was helping out a friend with something."

 

"Really? Too bad. She was the one who asked me if I was free. Anyway, what's up? Is there a problem? Sooyoung unnie told me that there's something that you both wanted to discuss with me."

 

"Oh, right. That. Hmm, it's not a bad thing don't worry. But I think it's best if we discuss this inside the room I reserved. In this case, we'll have privacy. Is that okay, Yoong?"

 

"S--sure, unnie. Where's the room?"

 

"Right here. Follow me."

 

Everything seems to be weird. Why do we need to be in a room? And why is Sica unnie acting so strange? Well, whatever it is, I'm about to find out inside the room."

 

Pitch black. I couldn't see anything inside the room because it was so dark. But I could feel that there are a couple of people inside. Then suddenly, music starts playing. I was surprised to hear that the music that played was a song from our first album. The song is "Complete". 

 

"Sica unnie, what's going on?"

 

"Shhh. Just listen and watch."

 

The spotlight shone down on a person standing in the middle of the room. It was the person that I least expected it to be. It was Yul. And I didn't know how to feel. I was moved and I was so happy. 

 

"Nunbushin gyejeol gadeukhi~" ♫ ♫ ♫

 

Omo~ Yul, stop making me love you even more. 

 

As the song reached the end of the chorus, Yul slowly walked towards me. I couldn't feel my legs and I just stood tere staring at her. When Yul was right in front of me, tears fell down from my eyes.

 

"Yoong. We've been dating for 9 months now, and those 9 months were very special. It showed me a lot of things about you. I hope you give me this chance to be with you officially. Yoong, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

I was seriously frozen. Automatically, my head just moved and unconciously nodded. She prepared this event for me and I was really touched. How am I not supposed to say yes? It was the most adorable thing ever. 

 

"Thank you, Yul. I love you."

 

After I said those words, she pulled my body close to hers and hugged me so tight. She placed her right palm on my right cheek. I was so nervous. Is she going to kiss me, or just hold my face?

 

She looked into my eyes, leaned forward...... and next thing I knew.... our lips touched. 

 

 

My first kiss. And I'm glad to have done it with you, Kwon Yuri.