Surprise?

How I Met Yul

Hello readers + subscribers! I'm really sorry for not being able to update in such a long time. I've been busy with quite a lot of things lately and kinda left YoonYul hanging for a moment. Anyway, enjoy this next chapter! :)

- author

===================================================================================================

 

I still could not get over the fact that a lot of our fans here in Thailand actually.... ships us! I kept smiling and waving to all the people we came across just to show my gratitude to them. The moment we got into the car, an idea popped into my head all of a sudden. I hope the other members are willing to help me with this. 

 

"Wow. This place is really amazing."

 

Taeyeon unnie could not help but be amazed by the view that we could see clearly through the window. 

 

"Babe, what do you want to do today? Oppa said that we have the day off today and start our shoot tomorrow."

 

"Hmm not sure. But what I know is that I wanna spend the day with you, Yul."

 

Yuri blushed like a red tomato. I can't wait for the surprise event tomorrow. I should seek help from Sooyoung unnie since I need to talk to all of the members about my surprise. 

 

It took us 2 hours to get to our destination. The resort was so beautiful and didn't have much people booked in. It was perfect. The first thing we did when we got there was to check-in to our respective rooms. Each of us had a small villa. Roommates system so Yul and I were obviously together in a room. The big villas belonged to the staff of the show. When we got inside the room, it was definitely perfect for the surprise that I was thinking of. Yul was so happy about the room that she jumped onto the bed when we first opened it. 

 

"Yoong this is perfect! We can drink a glass of wine at night to celebrate our anniversary. This is really nice. It's small, but it looks very luxurious!"

 

"Yul, you're so excited about everything. So adorable."

 

"You're adorable babe. hehe. So, what do you want to do on our anniversary?"

 

"I don't know babe. I just want to keep it simple. Just spend the night together if you know what I mean."

 

And I gave her a wink. Hehehe. The naughty side of mine just came out all of a sudden, leaving Yul blush like a tomato again. 

 

"Yul, is it okay if you stay here for a while? I just need to go to Sooyoung unnie because I left my lotion with her."

 

"Sure Yoong, go ahead. I'll just fix our things first."

 

This is my chance. I need to hurry and talk to Sooyoung unnie and the others about my surprise for Yul. I hope this works. 

 

I hurried to Sooyoung unnie's room. 

 

"Unnie! Are you there? I need to talk to you. This is Yoona!"

 

"Hey, what's with the---"

 

I pushed myself into their room to get more privacy.

 

"Unnie! I need your help. Well, tomorrow is Yul and I's anniversary and I'm planning a surprise today since we have a schedule tomorrow. Now I need you and Jessica unnie to do something important for me."

 

"Alright go ahead. What's the plan, Yoong?"

 

 

"Okay so after dinner, I want you both to stall Yuri. Keep her busy for about 10-20mins or so. Then after that, Hyoyeon unnie and Seohyun will stall her for another 10-20mins. She should get annoyed by then since she knows that we're spending the night together in the room drinking wine."

 

 

"Okay go on."

 

 

"During the stalling 'sessions', I'm going to prepare the room with Sunny and Taeyeon unnie. I brought balloons to fill the room up and the banner that I made back home. Also, Tiffany unnie is taking care of the cake. I asked her to make a reservation already. How's my plan unnie?"

 

"I think it's wonderful Yoong. I'm sure Yul will be surprised. Have you told the others yet about what they're gonna do?"

 

 

"I have yet to tell Sunny and Taeyeon unnie. I should get going before Yul finds out that I'm here."

 

 

"Okay, just message us alright?"

 

 

"Okay unnie! Thank you so much! I owe you both a cupcake!"

 

 

I ran as fast as I could to Sunny and Taeyeon unnie's room. I had to since Yuri is probably looking for me already.

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie! Please help me later after dinner! I need help!"

 

 

"Woah woah woah, calm down. Catch your breath and tell me what you need help with."

 

"Sorry unnie. It's just that I have to get back to the room before Yuri comes out and looks for me. It's our anniversary tomorrow and since I couldn't do it tomorrow, I have to do it tonight. So I need you and Sunny unnie to help me with the decorations to put up in our room."

 

 

"Okay no problem, we'll help you. I'll just tell Soonkyu about the plan later since she went outside to get some drinks. But wait, isn't Yuri gonna go follow you or something?"

 

 

"Don't worry, unnie. I already took care of that. Sooyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon unnie and Seohyun will stall her for about 30-40mins."

 

 

"Sounds good! Wow, you really planned out everything."

 

 

"Of course unnie. I want to be able to give her the best surprise. Anyway, I need to go now because I feel like she's looking for me now."

 

 

"Alright go ahead. Just send me a message later alright?"

 

 

"Okay unnie. Btw, can I borrow your lotion for a while?"

 

 

"Sure."

 

 

"Thanks unnie! Owe you a cupcake!"

 

 

 

So my plan is finally laid out. All I need to worry about now is to execute them carefully and successfully.

 

 

I got to the room before Yuri could even open the door.

 

 

"Hey, what took you so long babe?"

 

 

"Sorry.. umm.. I got lost. And Sooyoung unnie wasn't in her room so I had to look for her."

 

 

"Oh alright then. Anyway, I was able to fix all our stuff already. Your clothes are on the top part of the cabinet and my clothes are below."

 

 

"Thanks baby! You're the best!"

 

 

I gave my Yul a kiss on the cheek. She deserves it since she did all this for me. So, we spent the rest of the day hanging out with the other members talking about how much fans there were outside at the airport awhile ago. I guess most of us were thrilled by the fact that they waited for 6-10 hours just to see us. I couldn't help but feel nervous during our group conversation. There were so many things that could possibly go wrong at the surprise later, but I wanted to erase those thoughts. Everything will be perfect, Yoong. Just think positive.

 

Time went by so fast and it was finally 7pm. We had dinner by the seaside which made the rest of the night very cool and relaxing. I kept looking at the other unnies as a sign to remind them about the surprise. 

 

Dinner's done. Mission starts now.

 

I quickly ran to the room to set up. I filled up almost 30 balloons with the small pump that I had with me. The banner was put already and all I needed to wait for was the cake that took a while. So I snuck outside to check up on Tiffany unnie, and to my surprise, a tall guy was standing in front, holding a bouquet of flowers. 

 

"Excuse me, but who are you looking for?"

 

"It's been a while, Yoona. How have you been?"

 

"N--n-nickhun?"

 

Nickhun oppa. My first love. My childhood love. He probably went off to look for me.

 

"I didn't expect the 'prince of Thailand' to come visit me."

 

"Well, I had to go through a lot to be standing right here in front of you."

 

"YOONG?"

 

Great. Just great. He had to come at the most perfect time. As soon as Yuri saw the both of us, she just ran off. Dammit, Yoong.