Where we started

How I Met Yul

"You must be lost. Hi, my name is Yoochun."

 

A few hours ago I was thinking of him and now... he's right in front of me!!!

 

"Uhh.. h-hi.. my name is Yoona."

 

"Hi Yoona! The trainee room is right across. You'll see a sign when you get there. Are you a new trainee?"

 

"Um.. y-yep. Today is my first training. By the way, I'm a big fan of DBSK."

 

I can't believe I blurted that out. Okay, keep yourself today Yoona. You're here to train.

 

"Hahaha. Thanks! Oh, and good luck. Training will be hard, but it'll be fun too. Make friends alright? I'll see you around, Yoona."

 

Okay, he officially knows my name. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. This day keeps getting better and better. OMO!! It's almost 7am! I need to run fast!!

 

"WOAH!!"

 

Did I mention today kept getting better and better? I was wrong. I shouldn't have ran in the hallways. 

 

"Oh my!! I am so sorry! I was just in a hurry and I just had t--"

 

"Yoona? Yoona right? We've met before. During the auditions."

 

And that's when I remembered her. My girl crush. That's right. And I bumped her!! Not sure whether to be happy or to be sad about bumping into her again. Literally. 

 

"Yuri! Yeah, I remember you. I'm really sorry for bumping you. Wait, are you also heading to the trainee room?"

 

"Yeah, I am. Wow we both got accepted! It's like destiny hahaha."

 

Destiny. It sounds so cute. Especially when she said it. How can a girl be this adorable? Oh stop it Yoona. It's just the first day and you're already flirting with people. 

 

"Hahaha yeah what a coincidence! Okay, we should get inside now. I'm so nervous!"

 

We finally went inside, and to our surprise, there were quite a number of us. We were about 12 trainees in that room. Everyone seemed to be friendly.

 

"Good morning everyone. My name is Lee Young Hwa. I will be your trainor for the rest of your stay here in SM Entertainment. I will be giving out the rules in a while. But first, I want to know your names and what you're good at. Let's start with you."

 

Why do I have to go first? Well, at least I get to set the atmosphere for everyone. 

 

"Hello. My name is Im Yoon A. I like to sing, dance and act. But out of all those, I would love to learn how to act."

 

"Oh, so you like to be in a drama?"

 

"Yes, sir."

 

"Okay good. Next?"

 

And so the introduction began. I finally knew some of their names. There's Kim Taeyeon, the eldest one, she's really good at singing. Hwang Tiffany, Seo Ju hyun, Lee Soon Kyu, Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Soo Young, Jessica Jung, Amber Liu, and Krystal Jung. 

 

I am just amazed because each and every one of them is very talented. Not to mention, they're all pretty. Except for two people. Amber Liu, this Chinese girl who caught my eye since she's very handsome. How can a girl be this handsome? But no, I don't have a crush on her. I'm just amazed at how she's handsome. The other one.. well..

 

I don't know why, but I find Kwon Yuri really cute. She's pretty, I can attest to that.. but it feels different whenever she's around. Oh Yoona, here we go again. Stop it with your fantasies. Get back to reality.