Confessing my love

How I Met Yul

"Yoong.. I'm in love with you."

 

Did she just confess her love? TO ME?!!!

 

"Uhh.. Yul.. I'm--"

 

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. If you don't feel the same way, just say so. I just wanted to say it so I can repress it. I just couldn't keep it anymore."

 

"Yul.. you don't have to explain. It's okay. I was going to confess too."

 

"Huh? You mean.. you wanted to say the same thing?"

 

"Yes."

 

The moment she found out I was going to confess too, she just turned red like a tomato. She's so cute. 

 

"Since when Yoong? I don't believe it. I got scared because you kept avoiding me and I thought that you didn't want to be near me anymore."

 

"The moment I saw you Yul. I liked you ever since that day. The only reason why I tried to stay away was because... because I thought you liked Yunho." 

 

"Yunho? haha. I have to be honest, he's showing interest in me. I can tell by the way he messages me. And of course, the flowers were very obvious. But I don't like him like that. He's a good friend."

 

"I still can't believe it Yul. I was so scared today that you wouldn't accept me."

 

"I guess we were really meant to be together. Promise me one thing, Im Yoona."

 

Im Yoona? This is the first time she's calling me by my full name. 

 

"What is it, Yul?"

 

"Promise to never stay away. Promise you'll always be by my side. Because being with you is the most wonderful thing in the world for me right now."

 

Kwon Yuri, stop making me blush. Stop making me fall for you.

 

"I promise. I promise, Kwon Yuri."

 

She grabbed by hand, and she pulled me closer to her. Her hug felt so warm. All the pain that I felt before was gone with just a single hug from her. I knew from that moment... I was really in love with Kwon Yuri. 

 

"Should we tell the other members?"

 

"I'm not sure if it's safe to tell them now Yul. But if there was one that we can share this with.. it's Sooyoung unnie."

 

"Sooyoung? Why?"

 

"Well, she found out before that I like you. So ever since, we kept it as a secret."

 

"So that's why she keeps asking me stuff about you! I thought I was obvious before and that she knew that I liked you. hahaha no wonder."

 

"That's so cute. hehehe I think we should tell unnie."

 

This day is too good to be true. I had to slap myself twice just to confirm that I'm not in a dreaming state. I was wide awake and everything happening right now... was really happening! We won our first award.. and I won the love of my life. This is just the start of Yul and I. Well, we are mutual about liking each other, but we're not officially dating yet as of now. Maybe if she asks me out hehehe.

 

We went outside of our room and went to the dining table (as planned by Taeyeon unnie). Celebrating our first win felt so good. All our hard work paid off as we received this special award today. This time, I sat down next to Yuri... just like before. I'm glad that I finally told her and I didn't expect her to feel the same way.

 

"Yul, look here!"

 

Awww she's so adorable. I took a photo of my handsome prince!

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung!"

 

"Yeah? Hey, you two are enjoying a lot haha. What's up?"

 

"Sooyoung unnie, we have to tell you something in private."

 

"Okay, let's go over to your room for a while."

 

We headed to our room to tell unnie the big secret. I'm quite excited to tell her because I know she's going to be happy for the both of us. 

 

"Unnie.. I told Yul already."

 

"WHAT? OMG TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!"

 

"Chill Sooyoung. I was the first one to confess haha."

 

"Really??? So wait, you liked Yoong all this time?!"

 

"I did. Hahaha sorry I didn't tell you."

 

"It's okay Yul. But WOAAAAAAAH!! I'm so happy for the both of you!!"

 

"Thanks unnie. But please, let's keep this a secret for now. We're not ready to the group yet."

 

"Your secret is safe with me, don't worry. Just enjoy. Yah, Yul. You made this girl cry every night. Make it up to her alright?"

 

"I will. Thank you so much Sooyoung. I wish you the best with... hahaha"

 

With who? I'm curious. I didn't know Sooyoung unnie liked someone.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Umm, it's nothing hehehe. Ask Sooyoung about it."

 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri. I don't think I can hide this from her since you mentioned it already."

 

"Hide what? You like someone from our group?"

 

"Yeah, something like that. But she's the least you expect me to get along with."

 

"And this is...?"

 

"Jessica."

 

"Sica unnie?! wow. But did you tell her already?"

 

"Actually... we're... together."

 

"No way! Wow this is really... please give me some time to process everything. Yul just confessed to me and I didn't really expect that and now you're telling me you're with Sica unnie?? Wow."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

Yah. Why are these two laughing?

 

"What's with the laughing??"

 

"Nothing. You're just so cute Yoong. Aren't you happy for Sooyoung and Sica?"

 

"I'm really happy for them. It's just that I'm in state of shock right now with all these things happening all at once."

 

"Hahaha! well, I'll give both of you some privacy first while I get back to Sica. She might be looking for me. I'll see you two in a while."

 

I feel like this is too much for me to process. But anyway, I'm just so happy that I finally got everything off my chest. This starts our new chapter in life. And I'm glad to have started one again with you, Kwon Yuri.