Dorm buddies

How I Met Yul

"So before anything else, I want to give in your room assignments. Since you all are training with SM Entertainment, you will all be staying together for a month or so. That's why we prepared a dorm for all of you. This dorm has 6 rooms so each room will consist of two trainees. Is that clear?"

 

Wow. This isn't bad at all. We get a dorm to stay in. I wonder who I'll be with.. could it be you, Kwon Yuri? Why am I hoping it to be you? There's something wrong with me today. Ugh maybe it's because she's the first person you know, Yoona. Yeah, that's right. She's my first friend here and it wouldn't be awkward to be room mates with her. 

 

"Choi Sooyoung, you'll be with Jessica Jung. Seo Ju Hyun, you'll be with Kim Hyoyeon. Amber Liu, with Krystal Jung. Im Yoona...."

 

OH MAN THERE GOES MY NAME. I CAN'T WAIT.. JUST SAY IT SUNBAE.

 

"Im Yoona, with Kim Taeyeon."

 

Oh. Well I guess she's friendly too. But why do I feel like I lost something? 

 

"Oh no wait. Im Yoona, you'll be with Kwon Yuri. I'm sorry, I jumbled them up and lost track of your names."

 

If I could have a CGI effect right now, I would have rainbows and hearts everywhere. I'm just so happy that we are room mates. It wouldn't be that hard to start a conversation with her since we've met before. 

 

"Hi! It's cool how we're room mates, huh? We're really destined to be together hahaha. You wanna hold on to our card key?"

 

Why does she have to sound so adorable?

 

"I guess you're right! haha. Sure, I'll hold on to it."

 

 

So that morning, we didn't really do much training. It was more of orienting us around the place and talked about what not to do around the building and during practices. I wonder what will happen to me in here. Anyway, I know I can do it. I have great people surrounding me and they all look like they're willing to help. 

 

"Get together in a group and get to know each other more. I'll be back in 30mins. I expect everyone to know each other by then. Alright?"

 

We created a big circle wherein we can see each other and I kinda sat down next to Yuri since I needed a friend to be with just in case I make comments or whatsoever. 

 

"Hi everyone! My name is Jessica Jung. I have been a trainee for 2 years. This is my second year. And for those of you who don't know, this is my sister Krystal."

 

The Jung sisters are so adorable. They look very similar to one another. And they both have those icy glares which makes me feel like they're judging my every move. But they still seem nice. 

 

"Hello my name is Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yul if you want. This is my first day of training. I'm quite interested in dancing more than singing. I'm very easy to get along with so feel free to approach me any time. Please take care of me."

 

No. I need to stop commenting on how cute Kwon Yuri is. I guess it'll lessen when we get to our rooms.

 

"Room #2. Did you find it, Yoona?"

 

"Oh, here it is."

 

"Wow, the room looks cool. We can decorate it with some things we like so it'll make us feel more comfortable. What do you think?"

 

"I think it's a great idea. By the way Yuri, where do you want to stay? The top bunk or the lower one?"

 

"I'll take the lower one. If that's okay with you. I'm afraid I might fall if I stay on top. 

 

"Sure no problem. I actually like the top part better."

 

I'm afraid I might fall --- it's okay, I'll catch you hehehehehe. Oh no.

Being in-denial will get me no where. It's official, I'm having a crush on you Kwon Yuri.  

Our first photo together as room mates.