Hello, baby

How I Met Yul

Sorry for the super late update. School just finished and I'm happy to be able to have time to update this fanfic more often now! Enjoy the chapter! :)

 

===================================================================================

 

We have been so busy with TV shows and music videos that Yul and I haven't been spending time 'outside' of our rooms. I'm happy that I get to spend time with her once in a while in our dorm, but it still feels different when you wanna just go out and have fun with the one you love. Maybe a good dinner sounds good.

 

 

"Yul?"

 

"Yes babe?"

 

"I was wondering.. since Chuseok festival is coming up.. I was thinking maybe if ... if we could spend some time together."

 

"Babe, we spend time almost everyday hahaha."

 

"No, not that babe. I mean... you know.. go "out" .. have dinner perhaps or go to Lotte World or something."

 

"Oh. That. Well let's see if we can go out. Let's ask hyung manager if we have free time within this week. Alright? Would that be okay with you?"

 

"Okay babe."

 

I usually don't do aegyo that much but I just had to. I pouted my lips and Yul pinched my cheeks and kissed me.

 

"Don't be upset baby. Let's hope that we have time. Alright?"

 

I'm glad Yul is the type of person who is very patient. Even if I give her fake tantrums, she thinks it's still cute. I get jealous at times, but she still loves me and doesn't get mad. The perfect girl, if I may say.

 

We had to shoot for Hello Baby today and luckily I'm available for this week's episode. It's so hard to catch up on things with the girls coz of my drama schedule. If there'll be a free time, I'm definitely spending it with Yul.

 

"Okay we will start in five minutes, girls. Kyungsan will be on his way with his parents."

 

I'm really excited to see Kyungsan. Hope to be 'Best Mom' and my hubby shall be the 'Best Dad' kekekeke

 

"Yoong, manager hyung said we have free time after Hello Baby. You still up for that dinner date?"

 

"Really? Omg. I'm excited babe. Oops sorry, too loud. Hope no one heard that. Anyway, let's talk later after the program."

 

"Yah stop acting cute, Yoong. It makes me want to kiss you."

 

"Yul, you naughty kid."

 

"Kid? Yah you're my kid!"

 

These are the times when I just want everything around us to stop for a while and just let us have fun till we get tired. But I guess I can't have everything.

 

"Hey, you two! We'll start in a while. Stop playing hahaha!"

 

Aish, Sooyoung unnie. Why ruin our moment?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today's episode was really fun. But I'm quite disappointed since Kyungsan doesn't seem to like us. hahaha. Yul and I had our own self-camera time. We were playing around and I felt like I was a kid again. Brings me back memories from our trainee days. Anyway, the whole self-camera time was aired and I was quite nervous since I introduced us as 'YoonYul'... 

 

Because I got so nervous, I just had to check if it was obvious that there was something between Yul and I. 

 

Here we are. Daum... hmm what should I type?

 

"Hello Baby, episode...6"

 

Okay, it's obvious.

 

 

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6UjA1A98YE] *clicks*

 

Wow. We look like a family. Cameramen sure knows how to take good angles. But honestly, it made me think for a while. Will I get a chance to have a real family with Yul? It feels so nice to think about it. And Yul is really good with kids. Aish, my hubby is so adorable.

 

"What's that video, Yoona?"

 

Oh. my. God. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie?"